Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic (18226 Views)

Symply Tacha as the ambassador of Kuda Bank (photos) / Mercy Shades Tacha As She Clinches Same Customized Endorsement Deal With Ciroc / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by kokomilala(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2021
@Bornsinner7, lol! Do you think we have a most irresponsible and missing generation of Nigeria youths,who are hooked on trivialities?
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Fedrick100: 2:38pm On May 12, 2021
sanpipita:
Erica has always been made a Twitter topic, hope this request isn't out of jealous.

You don't even need to request if your fave is that popular
Are you serious that Erica has been made a Twitter topic ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by FiverrTutor(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2021
Idiot Fans
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Twitter has decided to consider ‘Symply Tacha’ as an entertainment topic after her fans made the suggestion on Wednesday.

The one-time Big Brother Naija housemate and activist, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has won the love of her fans known as ‘Titans’.

Known on Twitter as ‘Symply_tacha’, she has frequently trended on the social media platform by her fans.

Her fans, on Tuesday, suggested to Twitter to make Symply Tacha an entertainment topic due to her constant trends.

One of her fans, with the username @Rahida_, tweeted, “Hello Twitter and Twitter Support. We would like to request Symply Tacha as Twitter Topic under Entertainment – Celebrities.”

The user went on to mention some Twitter management members, ending her tweet with, “Treat as urgent please!”

In response to her tweet, Twitter Support said, “Thanks for sharing. We’ll pass this Topic suggestion over to our team for consideration.”

This response from Twitter caused another round of celebration for the titans.

A user with the handle @Samira4Tacha tweeted, “We hope it turns out Positive! @Symply_Tacha deserves to be a Twitter topic. It’s long overdue.”

Another tweep, @beatricerush, also tweeted, “Yes, I feel so excited.”

https://punchng.com/twitter-to-consider-symply-tacha-as-entertainment-topic/

See wetin idleness dey cause.
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Kingstanding: 2:42pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Kidnapping, banditry, oduduwa, IPOB, bokoharam, ISWAP

And the next suggestion from our youths is an entertainment topic about a nitwit

I sorry
. What do you expect from a country where 85% of it's youths are yahoo yahoo and fraud syndicate? I'm really sorry for this generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Twelfthman: 2:44pm On May 12, 2021
Congrats
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by OfeAchi: 2:44pm On May 12, 2021
Rahkman:
I wonder how Iheanacho fûcks this smelly pussy
angry
Dude, Tacha don baff up. With the money and fame she got, she sought medical solution to her problems. Now her body odour is gone.
As a matter of fact, her kpekus is odourless and tighter.

How do I know all these you may ask? Well, my wife is a bestie to Tacha and they don't keep secrets. In fact, Tacha confirmed that senior man Kels is a fan of skin-diving.
Expect a baby bump new soon.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by ofiko123(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2021
It will be nice for the students to learn and unlearn...a very great and nice experience for everyone of them. .
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Andyvilly: 2:46pm On May 12, 2021
It's a pity the determining factor for our success lies outside the chores of our country, without their influence we are absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by moneyissweet(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2021
Idiots,how this matter take resolve crisis in Imo state?

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Splitmind: 2:49pm On May 12, 2021
Big Brother is a curse upon the youth and these useless yeyebrities and non entities should stop polluting the Internet with their crazy fanbase.
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by patorial(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2021
setobaba:

You claim to be an hacker, and mood dey ban you seresere lol. You are a joker not an hacker

You be Savage oo
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Psalmistproject: 2:52pm On May 12, 2021
Was only looking for who shoot who!

I can see Twitter has ran out of ideas..

Mtcheeewwww!!!
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Idibambam: 2:52pm On May 12, 2021
Whereas Erica is already a Twitter topic

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by patorial(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:

And the next suggestion from our youths is an entertainment topic about a nitwit

I sorry

Bro try and be happy sometimes, there are things you can't solve.
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Typicool8(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:

I sorry
Seconded
Sorry to say but this is a wasted generation
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by FBIBOT(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2021
setobaba:

You claim to be an hacker, and mood dey ban you seresere lol. You are a joker not an hacker

grin savage
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by MotivationKG(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2021
The citizens of this country are the problems of this country also not just the leader only.

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by 00FFT00(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2021
I think a few of us should get together and help Twitter understand why there's no need to accent to this stupidity
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Erechi: 3:37pm On May 12, 2021
Yep! A week ago I think, the same day Echoke emoji was added by jack.
First Bbn housemate to be made a topic! She leads, the follow!
Fedrick100:

Are you serious that Erica has been made a Twitter topic ?
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by ACRI: 3:40pm On May 12, 2021
Stupid people not bothered about the condition of Nigeria

Mumu titans.

Herdsmen ,Bandits, Bokoharam, Kidnapping is not a topic suggested for discussion

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by HomePaintersNG(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2021
That's good but should this be the priority of our youths now considering the current situation of the nation. Something better would have been advocated for.

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Calitoscassius(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by lexy2014: 4:17pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:

I sorry

It's a pity
Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by Gerrard59(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:

cool

Jack seems to like Tacha... When he came to Lagos he specifically requested to meet Tacha, as if there are no bigger twitter influencers

Could you please post a picture of Jack and Tacha since the former specifically requested to meet the latter?

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by chaloskyx: 4:58pm On May 12, 2021
YOU SEE WHY THEY SAID OUR YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Consider ‘Symply Tacha’ As Entertainment Topic by iammo(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2021
Gerrard59:

Could you please post a picture of Jack and Tacha since the former specifically requested to meet the latter?

Since am not a photographer at the event am sorry I can't post the picture but here are links on their previous engagements

Their video call on his birthday ; www.bellanaija.com/2019/11/bbnaija-tacha-twitter-jack-dorsey/amp/

Jack following Tacha https://benconews.com/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-follows-tacha-on-twitter/

I suggest you google Jack Dorsey meet and greet when he was in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird MC Has No Plans Of Marrying / Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday / Davido's Daughter, Hailey, Sings 'Jowo' From His 'A Better Time' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.