Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others (18985 Views)

Southern Senators Revive Forum, Appoint Abiru As Chairman / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by pedrilo: 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
See these good for nothing senators asking d govs to sent them a special letter at the national assembly as if they are not aware of d issues facing d south
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by jeliliadedoja1: 3:16pm On May 12, 2021
Southern Governors and southern senators in their respective area of influence has for once shown leadership and concern to agony and repression their people suffers from the wicked Fulani herders under the sponsors of elite kinsmen who are pushing 1804 agenda.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Theboss100(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2021
ablejesus26:
Very good.
This is not a time for division.
Mods pls do the needful and delete any unreasonable Yoruba vs Igbo comments.

We don't need such nonsense on this thread.
You can actually delete any tribalistic comment or abuse.

By simply pressing the report and type the rule broken with it's corresponding number.

Viola and the useless post is gone.
Ngene, manna and other useful idiots are my victims.
Sometimes I delete the thread created by them to farm amber of disunity or tribalism.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Iamolukorede(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
This a a good move at restoring peace, justice and equity to the South South.

And so we need to see a swift process, by enacting it into law by national assembly as soon as possible. We need speed at enacting the law in to it place, not yet time to celebrate the good news.

I hope they are seriously serious this point.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by overseasnbeyond: 4:19pm On May 12, 2021

He is here!!!

helinues:
Best way to go

With this news of banning open grazing, it means the herders would no longer be able to roam with their cows as they used to, there won't be destruction of farms hence no harmers/herders crisis.

Win win situation for everybody
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by rummmy: 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Interesting, everybody is waking up.

Buahri thank you for destroying Nigeria.
I joined my faith to yours to thank him more....rip Niger area. grin grin
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by rummmy: 4:31pm On May 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Thanks God, from now all fulani should start to leave South,

If Next time I here that 20 people have been brutally sent to meet God I will assume the killers to be UGM because no single fulani was left in the South.

I don't know why Northerners can't stay on their land .
Also if it pain Northerners they should start to look for the betterment of their people rooming down south for economic survival.
northerners are not the problem,the problem are the fulanis with their evil agenda simply because their own is in power ....minus fulani,northerners are peaceful people,I was born in the north,I grew up in the north and I know them too well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by kayusely70(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2021
SLAP44:

Every fulani man is pained about this news. Stop pretending.
Don't mind the Fulani apologist.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Sleekfingers: 6:25pm On May 12, 2021
puzzlegate:
;. A big Lie. Igbo man has no time for Enemity.

okay, i hear u
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by timagentms: 6:34pm On May 12, 2021
[s][/s]
P1PrinceKT:

Jews are subhuman and should be sent to their graves even at odd point.
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by shigo20(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2021
If they really do, then we ate heading somewhere because they are the ones that can effect necessary changes on the constitution along with the reps
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 12, 2021
Good development, to your tents oh Israel.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Donca: 8:02pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=kkonyeji post=101613160]
Senator Enyinna Abaribe has done it before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.