Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others (18952 Views)

Southern Senators Revive Forum, Appoint Abiru As Chairman / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Morenikeji070: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
For sure when nigeria divide they gonna join us.
Bettykeys:
How I wish Southern Republic of Nigeria can be possible

Kwara, Kogi nd Benue are part of our Southern Republic of Nigeria

We need to teach these Fulani and Hausa some lessons
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by LordOfTheGame: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
These Muslim terrorists from the North thinks that they will forever hold the South down though our governors but that's lies. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have reawaken the consciousness of everybody in the South and they're gradually standing up for what is right. More people are speaking out and more people are taking side with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

As for the mod who banned this my account for countering these fulani terrorists here and their Yoruba counterparts wishing my death on daily basis, it shall never be well with you and your family. You will partake in the curses I placed on the fellow since you have chosen to take the side of the oppressors.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by contigiency(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2021
This is plausible. I also want them to prepare a legislation backing all the points listed. Legislative backing will make it effectively attainable.

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On May 12, 2021
Bettykeys:

same here too.....how i wish.........but it is not possible......because an average igbo person see a yoruba, efik, ibibio, etc as enemies.....
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Sagay212: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
This makes sense only if they are serious about it and will implement it. They will ban open grazing on media but you will still find fulani herdsmen roaming freely in their states. The only person who was serious about dealing with fulani herdsmen was Fayose. The only person still trying is Akeredolu. Others just talk and no action.

That annoying crossed eye Fayemi will go back to his state and start making senseless comments about how fulani are welcomed in his state. I don't know why they allowed the Judas in their meeting.
The southern governors really need to show more seriousness and let these fulani people understand that the country doesn't belong to anybody. If fulanis are looking for.people control, let them go form their own country and enslave the hausas totally. Southerners won't accept their madness.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Jack005(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

same here too.....how i wish.........but it is not possible......because an average igbo person see a yoruba, efik, ibibio, etc as enemies.....

What kind of false statement is this.? And you are in the mind of all the igbos in Nigeria to come to such conclusions? This country can never be better. I'm not igbo but I'm very sure you are a Yoruba Muslim, always instigating other southerners against peaceful and hardworking igbos..
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by UnimkeAk(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Thanks God, from now all fulani should start to leave South,

If Next time I here that 20 people have been brutally sent to meet God I will assume the killers to be UGM because no single fulani was left in the South.

I don't know why Northerners can't stay on their land .
Also if it pain Northerners they should start to look for the betterment of their people rooming down south for economic survival.
@bolded
Igbos have left the group chat...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Awoleesu(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

As the president and Commander in Chief, yes he is at fault but the problem didn't start 5 years ago, infact in the previous administrations, it was more than this but under reported.

Still no excuse for failure , so Yes
Beyond being the C-in-C, and his inheriting the menace, I think his problem solving skills as a leader is very poor! He trades blames easily without affirming what his government will do to ameliorate the bad situations so 'inherited'. Plus, his continued show of indifference and helplessness in the face of the violence pervading the land has contributed badly to the deterioration of a woeful situation.

But blaming him will not change anything. Will it?

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Kaiser20: 11:54am On May 12, 2021
Bettykeys:

No the Fulanis will start another fight if the Southern Nigeria take Kwara, Benue, and Kogi away from them. The north can keep the 3 states as consolation.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by samwillyco1(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by dalass(f): 11:55am On May 12, 2021
helinues:

That one won't no longer be tolerated...

They should restrict their madness to their region..

People solve issue diplomatically in 21st century hence sanctions not killing people for dumbo sake

Correct... But it seems in their desert region, they have destroyed everything, looted everything and there is no prosperity there anymore. So, they are foraging into 'rich territories'
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by 4somebody: 11:56am On May 12, 2021
Finally some cheering news....
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by helinues: 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Awoleesu:

Beyond being the C-in-C, and his inheriting the menace, I think his problem solving skills as a leader is very poor! He trades blames easily without affirming what his government will do to ameliorate the bad situations so 'inherited'. Plus, his continued show of indifference and helplessness in the face of the violence pervading the land has contributed badly to the deterioration of a woeful situation.

But blaming him will not change anything. Will it?

But they have not actually being doing bad in other sectors...

The army on its own need restructuring.. The military bastardized the army structure before leaving while none of the Democratic elected president have ever take time to look into it.

Some foreign terrorist sponsors have relocated to Nigeria because they know kidnapping and ransom is lucrative in Nigeria..

It's all about money which some top military officers are getting kick back. Without restructuring the army defeating those elements might not look real cos those sponsoring them have money, connection to weapons and links with top Nigeria military commanders including ex's
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by dalass(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Kaiser20:

No the Fulanis will start another fight if the Southern Nigeria take Kwara, Benue, and Kogi away from them. The north can keep the 3 states as consolation.

Benue is middle belt. Kwara and Kogi are Yoruba-dominated states... The Fulani's can't claim them!
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by dalass(f): 12:04pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

The army on its own need restructuring.. The military bastardized the army restructure before leaving while none of the Democratic elected president have ever take time to look into it.i

Some foreign terrorist sponsors have relocated to Nigeria because they know kidnapping and ransom is lucrative in Nigeria..

It's all about money which some top military officers are getting kick back. Without restructuring the army defeating those elements might not look real cos those sponsoring them have money, connection to weapons and links with top Nigeria military commanders including ex's

The security vote money is plenty in states which Governors and their godfathers have been sharing for a long time... A lot of money is tied up in this insecurity which all the security chiefs take turns to loot without paying for it...

It is not only foreign bandits at work but our own people brought in these supporter of APC terrorists when Buhari wanted to take over. Now those ones don't wanna go after seeing our corrupt military and their patron in office
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On May 12, 2021
Jack005:
What kind of false statement is this.? And you are in the mind of all the igbos in Nigeria to come to such conclusions? This country can never be better. I'm not igbo but I'm very sure you are a Yoruba Muslim, always instigating other southerners against peaceful and hardworking igbos..

where in my comment did i say all igbo? Shey na latin i take write am? I said, an average igbo person.......naso una dey fail exam oooo

Of course, i am a full fledge yoruba.....i repeat an average igbo person is a tribalist.....always complaining.....as if na only them dey marginalized

For a your information, i am not a muslim or a bleeding christian either........i am an staunch ifa person......and lastly wetin concern religion with my comment?
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by SweetiliciousD: 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
I can see the emergence of Southern Nigeria Republic.

The cloud is gathering.

National discourse or the South is out.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Penguin2: 12:09pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

As the president and Commander in Chief, yes he is at fault but the problem didn't start 5 years ago, infact in the previous administrations, it was more than this but under reported.

Still no excuse for failure , so Yes

I’m surprised you are this reasonable.

I wonder why you sometimes choose to stand logic on its head and argue against reason. Is it usually deliberate?

And hey, nothing was under reported under GEJ. Nigeria never had it this bad.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by helinues: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:

I’m surprised you are this reasonable.

I wonder why you sometimes choose to stand logic on its head and argue against reason. Is it usually deliberate?

And hey, nothing was under reported under GEJ. Nigeria never had it this bad.

You might be in different mood today hence reading my comments differently cos this is not different from the ones I have been making.

It could be fixated mind though

How many Nigerians had access to internet last 5 years?

When did we read about James Nwafor of Azkwusu SARS brutality?

How many Nigerians were aware of anything called Budget padding back then?
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Now that have banned the open grazing, I hope the SSF and SGF will allocate lands in secluded places to our dear Fulanis so they can at least rear their herds in peace.

Nobody is allocating any stupid fulani fvcker land.....atleast not in my state...let them buy land like normal human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2021
ablejesus26:
Very good.
This is not a time for division.
Mods pls do the needful and delete any unreasonable Yoruba vs Igbo comments.

We don't need such nonsense on this thread.

In vain my people pray...
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
I can see the emergence of Southern Nigeria Republic.

The cloud is gathering.

National discourse or the South is out.

Perhaps you need you eyes checked?
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by pricklewane: 12:48pm On May 12, 2021
I don't even know what that fool Abaribe is doing in the house that he can not move the motion..
athaboi:
Noisemakers that lack boldness...can't somebody be bold enough and make history among you thieves by moving a motion for the impeachment of that lanky daft in aso rock??
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Athemisia: 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
Penguin2:
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaiise the loooooooooooooord!

Our politicians in the South are finally growing balls.

The sun is finally awakening!

Now let the governors and senators collectively demand that presidency be zoned to the South like Northern governors did in 2015.

They should stop being cowards.
Which balls? For ordinary talk no action as usual....

Abeg make I continue they search for the moon joor...

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by puzzlegate(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

;. A big Lie. Igbo man has no time for Enemity.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Prinnce1: 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Could you point out to the pain in my comments or you are just idle?
you intentionally avoided the word ". Restructuring". Any way greater south is what I want
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by Awoleesu(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

The army on its own need restructuring.. The military bastardized the army restructure before leaving while none of the Democratic elected president have ever take time to look into it.i

Hmmm... This is quite expository!
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by puzzlegate(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Perhaps you need you eyes checked?
Southern Nigerian republic is possible. Stop panicking !
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by undigeh: 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
If the middle belt will take similar positions and be in synergy with the South and work together, they can rescue Nigeria from the grip of Fulani and core North. This is the way to go, no any other way to save Nigeria.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by orisa37: 1:00pm On May 12, 2021
Southern-senators-back-govs-on-open-grazing-ban-restructuring-others.

Thank you Southern Senators for this singular ACT, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS OF YOURS. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by greypencils: 1:06pm On May 12, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Vulture, the Fulani ass licker won't like this.
His Daddy is still sleeping

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Back Governors On Open Grazing Ban, Restructuring, Others by dragunov: 1:12pm On May 12, 2021
ogododo:

https://leadership.ng/southern-senators-back-govs-on-open-grazing-ban-restructuring-others/amp/?
In order to make this shocking post short and
precise, let me use numerical points. If you
like, agree with me. if you like, keep believing
all the lies the government is feeding you with.
By this time next 2 months, your eyes would
clear.
1. Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen and
a section of the Nigerian Army with the
consent of Buhari and his Cabals are planing
to hand over power to ISFC (Islamic State of
Fulani Caliphate)
2. Boko Haram would strike and sack Abuja in
the next 2 months
3. The game plan is for them to take over Aso
Rock and the seat of power. Then the military
would stylishly surrender to them. And that is
the end game.
4. Nigerian Military is not weak as you think. It
is just that the service chiefs are part of the
ISFC game plan.
5. Boko Haram Fighters are more in number
than the Nigerian troops.
6. Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Osibanjo and
other non core Caliphate members don't know
the evil that will befall them soon as they may
be wiped out.
7. An average member of the Caliphate is
ready to die in the course of this ISFC project.
This is the reason why their scholars are
preaching to them that if bandits kill them,
they(the killed) would go straight to heaven.
They are not afraid of death incuding Buhari.
8. Let's say for instance, Boko Haram bombs
Aso Rock and kills Buhari, Buhari who is
already above 80 years believes that Allah
would reward him for this major sacrifice for
ISFC project.
9. There is strong military presence in the
southern region especially the South east
because that would be the last region to be
conquered by ISFC. That region is always
difficult to conquer. The white colonialists and
Islam did not find it easy there.
10. All southerners should put aside their
differences and take this message seriously.
Whether you are Muslim or Christian, your life
is at risk. Unless you are among the muslims
that belive that you will go to heaven if
bandits (ISFC military) kill you.
11. Mbaka has seen the hand writing in the
wall and has withdrawn. All Southerners
dining with and supporting this government
should do so with a very long spoon because
disaster is coming.
12. Ask your self this question. Have you
seen Atiku, Tambuwal, or Kwankwanso
condeming the activities of Fulani headsmen.
No. Did they condemn Pantami's support and
admiration of Osama Bin Laden? No. Even
Shehu Sani condemned Igboho's actions
against Fulani herdsmen but never
condemned herdsmen's activities in the
south.
13. Even the NIN and sim card linkage is part
of the game plan. They don't need NIN to
catch the bandits or Islamic terrorists because
they know them very well.
14. Save this post and watch out as the
events unfold.

Post and repost to let the whole world know what is coming to happen in Nigeria soon. LET'S WAKEUP FROM OUR DOUBTS B4 IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Turkey (Photos) / Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Northern Youths Shortlist 60 Candidates For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.