Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pouring Out My Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pouring Out My Feelings (1289 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pouring Out My Feelings by Helloflife: 11:10am On May 12, 2021
31st December 2020.
I'm here sitting in my room watching a movie and all those memories come flooding back. 

Will I ever heal The one question I keep asking myself that I dont know if I'll ever get an answer to.
It all just comes flooding back. The heartaches, the gas lighting, the disrespect, the trauma.

I felt like I was losing it 2019.
I was so not my self. I lost myself that year and since then I've been trying so hard to find myself.
I really can't believe everything I did. The begging, the overlooking of obvious details,the constant questioning of what was wrong with me. If I had something that was preventing someone from loving me.

It's been over a year now,yet I still haven't moved on. I still cry when I think of the whole experience
I gave my all, I really did. I thought he was the one. I thought it was meant to be. He made me feel soooooo special late 2018.

What did I ever do to him to deserve that kind of treatment.  My heart hurts badly as I'm writing this right now.
I feel like I'm still lost,deep down.
Gas lighting; I learnt this word in 2020. I had no idea that this was the word for what I was passing through 2019.

Why did I fall so deeply?
I mean the subliminals were there.
He said a lot of undercover words but I didnt listen well. I actually thought that he loved me
He really toyed with my emotions. From not claiming me in public to letting me go so easily
I wonder how I fell so deeply. Now I can't even imagine falling in love again cause my heart feels like i was stabbed a thousand times.

How it feels to love someone and not be loved back?
I will keep on trying ,trying to heal
I will cry when i feel like,when I'm happy itll show.

I just hope that someday I will be healed, and I'll be able to open my heart to love again.

Today is the last day of 2020.

"I only settled for you" one of the most painful words to say to someone that loves you.
"I only missed it not you" Very painful.
I blame myself sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't have .maybe,maybe. So many maybes. I wish he had never been in my posting group.  I wished I had never talked to him. I wished I had  never believed all the things he told me
"I've tried,its not working "
"Its not you, its me"
"You deserve better than me"
All these words are words of a confused human.
"I dunno if you can wait till the feelings come around again"
Why me? Why cant I get someone to love me, to really love me and not just someone that'll keep me as an option.

Love; it's a very painful thing. Its beautiful when it works out but if it doesn't especially when you give it your all.
Especially when you invest your time,your emotions, your all and you find out that it all meant nothing to him. It really hurts. It really really hurts.
The fact that he just saw me as another one of his conquests, the fact that he probably never loved me all that while when I gave him my all. It just makes me very sad, very very sad.

How can I get this feeling out of my heart cause I dont think I can hold on to this for much longer.
I think I need to pray to God.
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by PlayMaker14: 11:19am On May 12, 2021
Na una nor dey let person hear word wen una dey Relationship, now the thing don get K-leg, we nor go still hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by DICKstractor: 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

Las las, heartbreak go reach everybody.

What makes you strong is the way you react to the impact

To all the nearly lovebirds out there, please prepare your hearts for heartbreak. It's normal shocked
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by JohnWells: 12:52pm On May 12, 2021
I did not have "broken heart" syndrome or any of the other nonsense though. It was head exploding hot but was momentary and I was fine later.

https://writemyessay.onl/
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by Polynek(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2021
It is well, you ll get over it soon.
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by Raalsalghul: 5:41pm On May 12, 2021
This Op is just playing the victim.

If you find out well, she was over-billing the guy.

Who no go run? grin
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by AmgMakanaki(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2021
Get well soon cry
Hit me up on WhatsApp::: zero, eight, one, zero, 7,6, 6, 7,2,8,9... let me give you some tips to stay strong. I hope i can be off help smiley
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by VicM6: 8:58pm On May 12, 2021
Helloflife:
31st December 2020.
I'm here sitting in my room watching a movie and all those memories come flooding back. 

Will I ever heal The one question I keep asking myself that I dont know if I'll ever get an answer to.
It all just comes flooding back. The heartaches, the gas lighting, the disrespect, the trauma.

I felt like I was losing it 2019.
I was so not my self. I lost myself that year and since then I've been trying so hard to find myself.
I really can't believe everything I did. The begging, the overlooking of obvious details,the constant questioning of what was wrong with me. If I had something that was preventing someone from loving me.

It's been over a year now,yet I still haven't moved on. I still cry when I think of the whole experience
I gave my all, I really did. I thought he was the one. I thought it was meant to be. He made me feel soooooo special late 2018.

What did I ever do to him to deserve that kind of treatment.  My heart hurts badly as I'm writing this right now.
I feel like I'm still lost,deep down.
Gas lighting; I learnt this word in 2020. I had no idea that this was the word for what I was passing through 2019.

Why did I fall so deeply?
I mean the subliminals were there.
He said a lot of undercover words but I didnt listen well. I actually thought that he loved me
He really toyed with my emotions. From not claiming me in public to letting me go so easily
I wonder how I fell so deeply. Now I can't even imagine falling in love again cause my heart feels like i was stabbed a thousand times.

How it feels to love someone and not be loved back?
I will keep on trying ,trying to heal
I will cry when i feel like,when I'm happy itll show.

I just hope that someday I will be healed, and I'll be able to open my heart to love again.

Today is the last day of 2020.

"I only settled for you" one of the most painful words to say to someone that loves you.
"I only missed it not you" Very painful.
I blame myself sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't have .maybe,maybe. So many maybes. I wish he had never been in my posting group.  I wished I had never talked to him. I wished I had  never believed all the things he told me
"I've tried,its not working "
"Its not you, its me"
"You deserve better than me"
All these words are words of a confused human.
"I dunno if you can wait till the feelings come around again"
Why me? Why cant I get someone to love me, to really love me and not just someone that'll keep me as an option.

Love; it's a very painful thing. Its beautiful when it works out but if it doesn't especially when you give it your all.
Especially when you invest your time,your emotions, your all and you find out that it all meant nothing to him. It really hurts. It really really hurts.
The fact that he just saw me as another one of his conquests, the fact that he probably never loved me all that while when I gave him my all. It just makes me very sad, very very sad.

How can I get this feeling out of my heart cause I dont think I can hold on to this for much longer.
I think I need to pray to God.
This ur matter tire person o, e resemble Desmond Elliot own fah.... one of ur thread u talk say u feep like leaving ur bf without hurting him and now u dey here dey cry say heartbreak.... shebi na wetin u want bdat na...... well send me ur contact make we reason b4 u go commit suicide....
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by VicM6: 8:59pm On May 12, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Get well soon cry
Hit me up on WhatsApp::: zero, eight, one, zero, 7,6, 6, 7,2,8,9... let me give you some tips to stay strong. I hope i can be off help smiley
doctor...i hail u o lol
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2021
Don-Kay.. I hail too o
Re: Pouring Out My Feelings by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2021
What's it with this gender and wailing lately

(1) (Reply)

. / Culture: See What Will Take A Man To Marry Ibibio First Daughter (adiaha) / How To Get 450mb+330mb For Night Browsing On Airtel For Just N120

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.