Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. (402 Views)

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / Buhari Criticizes South Governor’s Open Grazing Ban, Says It’s A Show Of Power / Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2021
Akwa Ibom state governor open to questions from the general public

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by Ilaumoh(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2021
GegeDesign:
Who has the answer?
On Friday all your questions will be answered ..
@Lalastclala
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by DICKstractor: 12:02pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

I can't wait to ask him why he haven't completed eket road he demolished since his first tenure

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by LadySarah: 12:52pm On May 12, 2021
We have questions on Hiny Umorens case.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by MrSamsung(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2021
My first question to him is does he wants to take 10years before he starts constructing the seaport, Sir?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by Ilaumoh(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I can't wait to ask him why he haven't completed eket road he demolished since his first tenure
Exactly bro
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by Ilaumoh(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
MrSamsung:
My first question to him is does he wants to take 10years before he starts constructing the seaport, Sir?
Good question wait untill Friday
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governor Open To Questions From The General Public. by Savie(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Get ready for exuses, like lack of fund, or covid 19 is the cause grin or that the contractor was dead and buried and he is looking for a new contractor to sign a new contract with grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People / Kings Wali Extols Minister Of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi At 56 / Omoyele Sowore, Being Aided Into An Abuja Hospital After He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.