Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu (1674 Views)

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (2) (3) (4)

I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by samyj2477: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
We are praying for peace of Israel. Imagine the Muslims shooting over 100+ Missiles into the cities of Israel which would have killed thousands of Israelis, Israel intercepted the missiles and responded with theirs, killing those Muslim terrorist and they all began to say Israel is killing them. Do u Muslims know what 100+ shot Missiles would have done to Israelis, if it had landed successfully on its targets? Sometimes u terrorist supporters reason as if u don't have brains

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2021
Man of peace

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Bialegend(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
So far, it's the terrorists attacking our Holy land of Israel 35 down and Israel 1 down. That's how it's done and Biafrans should learn. We are still praying for peace to return to Israel our Holy Land.

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by samyj2477: 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Man of peace
yes o. the country of peace and destroyer of terrorist Muslims

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Northernblood3: 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
Yes We pray for Peace in Israel and Death to Palestines ( Both people that cause the problem with Israelites (Hamas) and People that Houses them )

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by PissfulProtester: 12:26pm On May 12, 2021
Praying for peace in Israel while you are instigating violence in your own home

Hypocrites

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
And you always pray for war in Nigeria, maybe it's Israel that's bankrolling you.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 12:33pm On May 12, 2021
Ok o
Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Imsoblessed: 12:40pm On May 12, 2021
samyj2477:
We are praying for peace of Israel. Imagine the Muslims shooting over 100+ Missiles into the cities of Israel which would have killed thousands of Israelis, Israel intercepted the missiles and responded with theirs, killing those Muslim terrorist and they all began to say Israel is killing them. Do u Muslims know what 100+ shot Missiles would have done to Israelis, if it had landed successfully on its targets? Sometimes u terrorist supporters reason as if u don't have brains
that your biafra , on that map is faulty. Remove the Niger delta, we want our own republic.

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Golan007: 12:55pm On May 12, 2021
But want war in igboland.

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by bhella10: 1:51pm On May 12, 2021
The South East Nigeria is currently in turmoil now, have any prayers come from Israel? I doubt that. So Oga Kanu pray for peace in SE

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Built2last: 1:52pm On May 12, 2021
iseeee

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by ejighikemeuwa: 2:14pm On May 12, 2021
I say a big AMEN to your prayers for the peace of Isreal in the mighty name of Jesus Christ AMEN

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by ejighikemeuwa: 2:15pm On May 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Hypocrites
foolish talker

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by RisenJoe(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2021
MalcoImX:
And you always pray for war in Nigeria, maybe it's Israel that's bankrolling you.

Shut your trap

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by PissfulProtester: 2:35pm On May 12, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
foolish talker
you mean your hunchback prophet?

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 3:05pm On May 12, 2021
RisenJoe:

Shut your trap
iPoB Boko, how far now?
dey follow Nnamdi until him bring wahala you no fit contain.

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
You are praying for peace in Israel while praying for South east to become another Somalia. May God judge you

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 4:40pm On May 12, 2021
Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Acidiously: 4:52pm On May 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Hypocrites
Hahahaha, I didn't expect much from you. Everyone knows where his allegiance lies. Keep being pissfull while protesting the torment you are getting from MNK

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by PissfulProtester: 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Acidiously:

Hahahaha, I didn't expect much from you. Everyone knows where his allegiance lies. Keep being pissfull while protesting the torment you are getting from MNK

My IPoB friends won't let me comment in piss..Na wa o

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Acidiously: 4:58pm On May 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:

My IPoB friends won't let me comment in piss..Na wa o
I quoted you in piss na.

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by christistruth01: 5:02pm On May 12, 2021
Carry your bad mouth

Pray for the Children and families of the Police your men murdered

Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by PissfulProtester: 6:40pm On May 12, 2021
Acidiously:

I quoted you in piss na.
Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by RisenJoe(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2021
MalcoImX:
iPoB Boko, how far now?

dey follow Nnamdi until him bring wahala you no fit contain.

I CAN LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR BIAFRA, BUT CAN YOU LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR NIGERIA
Re: I Pray For Peace Of Israel; Nnamdi Kanu by Ofodirinwa: 8:22pm On May 12, 2021
Israel is taking Palestinian land, we are praying for them
Fulani is taking Igbo land, we are weeping.

We're not yet ready

Ijaw Nationalism, Boro, Biriye, Biafra & Northern Allegiance / IPOB Partners Cameroonian Secessionists On Training, Arms Exchange - Dailytrust / Can Somebody Tell Me One Thing That Is Working Well Under Buhari Govt