Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me (19144 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by nwekeugochukwu: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR0gnbVMVG8

Peter Obi: I Pray To God Everyday Not To Allow Me Disappiont Nigerians That Have Faith In Me (Video)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi said he prays to God everyday not to allow him fail and disappoint young Nigerians that have put their hope and faith in him, IGBERETV reports.

While he was interviewed, he said;

"I can't be using my time, my energy and resources to run round the world to fail. I pray to God everyday: "Do not allow me to disappoint these young Nigerians that have hope and put their faith in me".

God will not allow it."

https://igberetvnews.com/1427556/peter-obi-pray-god-everyday-allow-disappiont-nigerians-faith-video/

263 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Pauldollars(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Meanwhile Tinubu is crying upandan....Emilokan

362 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi is confident of winning

481 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by SmartPolician: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
I can imagine how much this man is putting into all these overseas travels.

He is not spending time with his wife and family, not getting enough sleep and not doing things he enjoys because he wants to face even a bigger problem as president.

Now, someone says he will step down for Atiku Abubukar. Sense is really far from many people.

Peter Obi has my vote.

686 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by lhordspy: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
i usually take my time to look carefully into this man desperation. I see it's all lie and made up fables to fool the general public. But am not surprise, this specific people from this same region have an history in fooling themselves.
I mean look at the level of poverty, bad governance, illiteracy that reeks in the south-east region, you dont need to wonder far why it is so easy to deceive the ipobians with little lies and fables.
I mean, ojukwu did it. He deceived over two millions of them into early grave.
Kanu also did it, he told his gullible fellows that buhari is dead. It takes a sensless set of individual to actually believe such.. And they all swallow the hook, lie and sinker of the fugitive before he was eventually nab by our able secret service...
Peter is a good man, but his tribesmen are the worst set of human to ever live on this planet earth. I will never vote for hate, religious hypocrite, and a tribal bigot
Come 2023, we will all put you all to your place.

Modified:
Someone just remind me of Nwazurike, the man who sold fake Biafra passport to the ever gullible people.

Not forgetting, Fraudster Ikpeazu, it takes only common kerosene to deceive thousand of people..

The list is endless, if i start today, i wouldnt finish till next year. You guys are so daft, yoy are so prone to fraudsters and scam artiste taken advantage left , right and centre.

33 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by fourboys: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
I just love Peter Obi

371 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by JOemmy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

He is not spending time with his wife and family, not getting enough sleep and not doing things he enjoys because he wants to face even a bigger problem as president.

Now, someone says he will step down for Atiku Abubukar. Sense is really far from many people.

Peter Obi has my vote.

The people peddling that fake rumor of obi stepping down for atiku are yet to come to terms with reality they never believed that a day like this will ever come where an igbo presidential candidate will become more popular and more appealing than a northern fulani presidential candidate.

388 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by WonderManly(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Storyline explained.
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by BATified2023: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Peter Obi has my vote.
are u telling us about d same obi of anambra that did all the things listed below?

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Laple0541(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
You can say that to your zombidients, real Nigerians know you lack what it takes to rule a country like Nigeria. Perhaps you can be Biafuro first president because I know after the result of the coming election your mumu zombidient supporters will return to their Biafuro now agitation.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Bar1941(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
It's not about just prayer, it's more about competency and capability. You may be prayerful but it's obvious you lack the other two based on your antecedents especially using Anambra State under you as a yardstick. We are the most prayerful country in the world yet we are among the poorest. Religion is Religion and governance is governance, stop seeking undeserved sympathy from religious angles.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by dmostcheerful(f): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
You won't disappoint us, you have done it before in Anambra state, you can do it again in Nigeria.
Since someone was attributing BRT as Tinubu's achievement because he initiated it, in the other thread where we are asking of pics of his achievement, it is also safe to say Peter Obi built Anambra state airport. Since it was his saving that was used to build it also his initiative.
All this unschool urchins are insane.

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by seanwilliam(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmm

Peter Peter
grin
Oya like for Peter obi o and share for tinubu o

I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by damosky12(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
You will not fail!

By God's grace, you will thrive and do well. Nigeria will be better for it. Wicked men with wicked and selfish agenda for the country would be exposed and disgraced.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by GoAndVerify: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
I pray so too

Because I know it will be disastrous the way they will turn against you if you end up like Jubril al Sutan grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by inoki247: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
lol.....

Nigerians always getting prayer Warriors as leaders....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Feelsogood: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol.. okay
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by wethebest(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
God Will grant his heart desires of seeing light restore back to Nigeria

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by hedonido: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by xpressionx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lemme say this once and for all

ITS AN INSULT COMPARING PETER OBI WITH TINUBU

BRING PICTURES OF PETER OBI COMMISSIONING PROJECTS AS GOVERNOR, PICTURES FLOODED EVERYWHERE.

BRING PICTURES OF TINUBU COMMISSIONING PROJECTS AS GOVERNOR,NO SINGLE PICTURES.

NA ONLY HE BUILT LAGOS WE DEY HEAR SINCE.
SOMEONE EVEN SAY CAMERA NO DEY THE TIME WEY IM BE GOVERNOR.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
On you Peter we have built the hope for a better Nigeria and the desires to disappoint us shall not prevail over our hopes

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Tortedad: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Boogyman557: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Obi for everybody..

Amen and Amen..

Na me go supply WEED for niggaz wey go RALLY on dat day...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by afbstrategies: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Image123(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
The smooth criminal

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Pray Daily That I Don't Disappiont Nigerians Who Have Faith In Me by Offpoint1: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good prayer point... We look forward to you converting ir to "Work-Point"

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) / Buhari Assures Nigerians On Religious Neutrality / Balarabe Musa: APC Will Turn Nigeria Into A One-Party State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.