Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

"Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri (2390 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by TrunnionNews: 12:47pm On May 12, 2021
A young Nigerian lady has prayed to God to end poverty in her family as she shared a throwback pictures of her mum frying Garri

She said she does not want to take photos with her kids frying Garri

A very beautiful lady identified by her Twitter handle @EduEle5 who makes a living with her family from frying Garri has made a unique prayer on her macro blogging platform.

Sharing a throwback picture where her mother was carrying her and frying Garri, @EduEle5 prayed to God to bless the works of her hands and make her rich so that she will be able to change the story of her family.

She also expressed the need to break the strongholds of poverty in her family so that she will be able to give her children a better future.

Many of her followers on Twitter agreed with her and typed Amen in the comment section.

Many people also prayed for her for a better tomorrow.

Click here to see her post>>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/05/father-lord-break-this-cycle-nigerian.html

Meanwhile, Trunnion News earlier reported that a Nigerian lady with the Twitter handle @DatGirlAdun took to social media to talk about her life working as a cleaner

Love this? Share with friends!

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by Nbote(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2021
Why do Nigerians associate frying garri and drinking garri with poverty?? Who started dat nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2021
As a Nigerian the hope of getting rich in this country via legit way is 20%
The hope of dying anytime is 80%
Then tell me why you are a proud Nigerian...
If you ever made it in this country, keep thanking God because you are very lucky, as most Nigerians dey so they no even know my future... Nobody is even thinking of tommorow in this country, some people are just living with no plans...
Na so one useless short Yoruba tinubu man come dey tell us to pray for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by yanabasee1(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmmmm...
Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by Hayastark: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Why not pray to God to bless the work of your hands with riches. As if frying garri is not a biz

2 Likes

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by falcon01: 4:19pm On May 12, 2021
Hayastark:
Why not pray to God to bless the work of your hands with riches. As if frying garri is not a biz
Don't mind fool

1 Like

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by eleojo23: 5:50pm On May 12, 2021
They could have built a garri-making empire all these years if they weren't looking at it like a curse that needed to be broken. Its all about rebranding and packaging.

With the way garri is costly now, they could easily make a fortune out of the business.

We despise useful opportunities alot in this country because of wrong mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:
Why do Nigerians associate frying garri and drinking garri with poverty??
You are just correct.
We really have issues as a people.
I Feel sad each time I see people talk like this.

The kind of prayers Nigerians offer GOD is tiring.
A street hawker praying for G WAGON.
A man residing in a self contain apartment praying for PRIVATE JET.
I wonder how we got to this point of insanity.
People now abrogate frying of Garri and selling of Perishable Food items to poverty.
The GREED these "New Entrepreneurs" & so called motivational speakers have instilled into Nigerians have become too much.
Always disturbing God with useless prayer points.
This LADY below is a Nigerian Igbo lady who sells snacks and food in the streets of Los Angeles using her private car. She does so happily.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
Why can't you make it a modern one garrison still sell like no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by SEGLIZ: 6:59pm On May 12, 2021
Nbote:
Why do Nigerians associate frying garri and drinking garri with poverty??

it is tiring, you must sure do something for a living. you ability re-brand the business goes a long.
on eating gari, eba na poverty but to eat doughnut na wealth.
this same gari sells like no other commodity without advert.

2 Likes

Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by Nobody: 7:21am On May 13, 2021
Nbote:
Why do Nigerians associate frying garri and drinking garri with poverty?? Who started dat nonsense
Baba I taya oooo, me sef was born into it, I hate am for some time oooo bt na when I see the great benefit, na im I prep land for cassava ooo
Re: "Father Lord Break This Cycle"- Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Mum Frying Garri by Nobody: 7:23am On May 13, 2021
Ok. If only she knows how much people producing garri are making.

If it's about making money, no qualms. Except the garri biz didn't profit her mother.

(1) (Reply)

Update on the Missing young girl. / It Took 12years To Find Out / Natural Ways To Have A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.