Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits (40469 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Kingspin(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2021
lslam is a curse to mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 12, 2021
The terrorists will soon repent and be forgiven. No fućk given.
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Oh my goodness!

Goodness? What sort of useless exclamation is that? Such evil deed you're here claiming "goodness"?

May Yahweh have mercy on you.
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by FirstbornWds: 5:03pm On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
They should come to the south to capture the men. The men here like rape too much. I want them to experience the trauma of rape.

You're just an idi.ot.

So, because some men rape, all others should be subjected to it?

You might end up being a female pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Sonoyom(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2021
This is so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by executive12: 5:06pm On May 12, 2021
Nigerians need to start speaking up and demanding that Buhari should be impeached. Nigerians have been taken for granted for too long.

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Swingate(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2021
ArewaWife:
I knew, especially the girl on wrapper, seeing her like that alone will attract the idiot kidnappers. I pray they are treated and provided a psychologist.
Please watch what you say sometimes, this is a very sensitive matter thank you.
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by ruffDiamond: 5:09pm On May 12, 2021
Kingk47:
I rather die than for a man to drill my shit hole.. you better shoot me.. how can someone live with that? I don't believe this story abeg..
I can imagine.i can take anything, but if it ever get to that one eh,TWODEAD BODY go meet God for house instantly.. But you know some people to fear,I understand the females part though, the spineless fool who are supposed to die protecting them are busy opening their yansh for uncircumcised bastard f00lani to ravage.*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On May 12, 2021
ArewaWife:
I knew, especially the girl on wrapper, seeing her like that alone will attract the idiot kidnappers. I pray they are treated and provided a psychologist.
when I zoomed the photo, those girls on wrappers were not wearing pants and bra, they are the causers of the problem, they made the pricks of those animals to rice up
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by northvietnam(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2021
Some of their parents voted Buhari and will still vote Tinubu or Atiku by 2023

Make una fem jooooor

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by proclinician: 5:13pm On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
They should come to the south to capture the men. The men here like rape too much. I want them to experience the trauma of rape.

I'm sure you're a product of anal rape.
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by proclinician: 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
which one will you chose? To be raped by a Fulani gay man from ur anus and mouth or to be shut dead point blank. Tough choice I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Yankee101: 5:16pm On May 12, 2021
No amnesty for boko haram or fulani bandits

Kill them all
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Arabaincubus: 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
I wish they had subjected Buhari or El Rufai to this treatment.

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by northvietnam(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
NaMe4:

That's what they do. Most of the kidnappers/bandits are homosexuals.
Seen so many cases in the past 5 years as banditry and kidnapping activities have gone unchecked.

As for the females, from middle-age to the young ones, almost certainly.
A few may even get pregnant.

Most importantly, they would be screened for STIs.

Their lives are gone for good , they already have HIV . Had it been they were released with in 72 hours of the rape , they would have gotten injection that will prevent the virus from spreading .. but they stayed 56 days , exchanging Infections and HIV to the students .

They are all gone for good.

Let every Buhari supporter in that captive dem enjoy what they brought to power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by northvietnam(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:

Have they rape you ?

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by ugolinze123(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2021
That is why we need to end this once and for all...make everybody answer their papa name..am just pissed off with this news

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by chiedozie198100: 5:31pm On May 12, 2021
Racoon:
Bandits/terrorists-one of their trademark is pervasive sexual behaviour.Konji addicts.

Gumi said we should feel sorry for bandits.
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by DonMekino(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
Reno Omokri Writes: A National Security Council Meeting Was Held By;

President Muhammadu Buhari
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
Lucky Irabor
Boss Mustapha
Ibrahim Gambari
Babagana Monguno
Abubakar Malami
Bashir Salihi Magashi
Ibrahim Attahiru
Awwal Zubairu
Usman Alkali Baba
Yusuf Magaji Bichi
Ahmed Rufai Abubakar

To address insecurity in the nation, and especially in the Southeast. Yet, not one South-easterner was present in that meeting.

That meeting was not a solution to Nigeria’s problem. Rather, it is the cause of Nigeria’s challenges. Nepotism, tribalism, and cronyism. How can you shave a man’s head in his absence?

- Reno Omokri
#TableShaker����

2 Likes

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Maobichek: 5:40pm On May 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I pray these Tinubu urchins fall victim to these bandits

Pls don't pray this kind of prayer even for your enemy. Some ppl out of sheer ignorance and wickedness blindly supported this government despite their known misdeed toward the masses but I discourage you from praying such prayer.

I served in the North so I know what it means to be in the hands of those beasts (Bandits). when a woman is raped more expecially a virgin; she die instantly, so many things dies in her as a result of that , let alone bandits that wouldn't take their bath for days nor use condoms during such heinous act. APC failed Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by annyz: 5:42pm On May 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
Sheikh GUMI will make an excuse for the bandits by saying

" The people that sexually molested the Afaka students were not Bandits but security agents.
Bandits don't really have time for sex because they are always on the move"

Gumi will surely come to defend them.

Waiting for LAI too
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Lovecars501(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2021
Kingspin:
lslam is a curse to mankind
Christianity is even worse
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by stormborn28(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
Kingk47:
I rather die than for a man to drill my shit hole.. you better shoot me.. how can someone live with that? I don't believe this story abeg..
you better believe and prepare your mind than to be caught unaware

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by JEFFERSON016(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2021
Where's the video evidence
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by mainman7(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2021
Damn! angry

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by UnabashedIPOB: 5:52pm On May 12, 2021
Some of them male victims were homosexuality molested and disfigured by the bandits while in their captivity.

This is no news to most people. It's an OPEN secret that these uncircumcised BASTARDS are HOMOSEXUALS molesting little boys, IDIOTS!
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Biafranboys: 5:59pm On May 12, 2021
We all know the marauders from The sahel are sex hungry maniacs
Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by adecz: 6:00pm On May 12, 2021
Why do you think these
foolaniy always live in the
bush, forest & game reserves ❓⁉❓

Its because they are animals in
human dkin❗❗‼‼

Buhari has empowered his animal
brothers to come & do as they
wish to our land & children ❌❌❌

It will never be well with him
& his family.

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Gudiza(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
That's what you get for rejecting RUGA yet going to sleep.
This ain't no fvcking joke. They're pulling all their weight
to achieve just this ONE thing before Buhari's tenure comes
to an end to tell you how much their future depends on it.

If you wont defend yourself, or at least take precautionary measures
then maybe you should just accept RUGA and be a slave. Or you endure too
It's all intimidation. Planned & preconcieved with government machinations
for endless terror. Media is in play too.

People will still scream, 'What is happening in this country'?
They will NEVER understand anything.

1 Like

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2021
You Nigerians will suffer what Biafrans suffered during the unjust war and slaughter of Biafrans during the civil war.

This is just the beginning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits by Jagunlabiodua: 6:11pm On May 12, 2021
The reason for kidnapping people in the first place is not because of money but for sex, Islamist are obsessed with sex, they use Islam to cover but check out all they are fighting for you will see it is sex to cage women and young girls, from education and sending them for child marriage that’s what Bokoharam stands for. Time for the country to be divided Oduduwa is non negotiable. Oduduwa needs a military force that can stand Nigeria Army man to man simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council / Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Two Convicted Armed Robbers Executed By Firing Squad In Ilorin In 1971

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.