Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) (40722 Views)

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

You see.... So you know what to do next time

Lesson of the day
cam dan baba

Awayuh now grin
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Arsenal26(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
I hope say she dash de person money??

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by baddosky1: 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
And some dolts said Igbos can sell their mothers for money.

If it was those "Benin republic refugees", the guy for carry am go play baba ijebu
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kuntash: 5:16pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:

Read where I said we wanted to but he declined

Usssaaaaiii .... He is fighting for FTC
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:16pm On May 12, 2021
I once found and returned an iPhone right here in Abuja..no biggie,a lot depends on upbringing, environment and correct orientation.. I was even broke that day self,..that's why I disagree with Falz when he rapped say everybody na criminal.. I m no criminal but just a hussler and e go pay one day..clean!

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Babaken(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2021
There is still hope in that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by pho: 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
And you no fit dash the person 1k

But seriously so good people still dey this con3

Modified: another FTC

Please where is Slawormir

#pleasefindslawormir

It obvious you did not read the message only the caption else you could have seen where he said Uche declined his monetary reward but only God bless you. Na wa 4u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by merits(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:
Nigeria seems hopeless and the humanity in Nigerians even more hopeless but there are things that happen around that point otherwise to the above assertions.

While anybody can make mistake in life as there's no one above mistake, this is how my sister mistakenly lost her purse inside a taxi she boarded to the market this morning in Calabar, Cross River state. Of course, anybody would immediately become traumatized losing his/her money in such a manner and definitely, her case wasn't different as she was traumatized and devastated regarding the incident.

The purse had her money (N18,500) and her cell phone inside. Luckily for her and as God would have it, a Nigerian by name Uche (just his first name) picked the purse from the taxi. He said he even showed the purse to the taxi driver and he (the taxi driver) wanted to collect the purse from him claiming he (the taxi driver) knows my sister very well and he's always been the one bringing her to the market when in reality, that's very far from the truth. Uche said it got to a point where he struggled the purse with the taxi driver as he was adamant in handing over the purse to the taxi driver and finally left with the purse.

As a good Nigerian, he opened the purse and started making contacts with people on how to get to my sister to come get her purse back (obviously looks like a dream in today's Nigeria). In no time, my sister ran to me and I called her line which the phone was in the purse. Someone picked which happened to be the said Uche. He directed us to where to meet him and swiftly we went. Brothers and sisters, behold, we met Uche with his colleagues in his place of work. Everything in the purse was still intact and he handed over the purse back to my sister in the presence of his colleagues. In thanking and trying to show appreciation, Uche declined any monetary appreciation and only received the "God bless you" as we were telling him.

This action of Uche has without doubts proven that all hope especially in humanity has not lost in this country. Looking at the present economic hardship in the country, some people would have rushed at this believing it's God that answered their prayer but today's case with Uche, the opposite was the case. My sister and I cannot thank him enough. This is why I want you guys to join in thanking Uche for being a sincere Nigerian and for whose act is rare to come by in today's Nigeria. Please help us thank and appreciate. This is the kind of people we should celebrate in this country.

Please let this go far by sharing it on other social media platforms.
God bless Uche!
God bless all sincere Nigerians!!
God bless Nigeria!!!
See the way your sister even squeezed and abused naira.she must be a stingy type........ meanwhile thank you uche may God continue to bless you.

Las las the moon finally showed up from this end.happy eid el fitr in advance.

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by brightalo1010: 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:

#pleasefindslawormir

For your mind you have made a comment.

So you didn't read where he said Uche the igbo guy rejected any monetary offer from them? Everyone won't be broke like you na.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2021
pho:

It obvious you did not read the message only the caption else you could have seen where he said Uche declined his monetary reward but only God bless you. Na wa 4u.

Easy na grin grin

Mk una leave me o
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2021
brightalo1010:

For your mind you have made a comment.

So you didn't read where he said Uche the igbo guy rejected any monetary offer from them? Everyone won't be broke like you na.

See your life outside
Why bring being broke into the matter now

Obere radarada niyen
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Basicend: 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
Sleyk:

Your phone is not expensive....I've lost mine twice, called the idiot(s) several times, at the end, switched off.

The cheapest of those phones then was 80k.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by oracle009(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
let me tell you how i will negotiate this because of two factors
1-i know about the laws of karma
2-i know how ungrateful nigerians can be. if you return the wallet maybe they will give you 500 naira

From this analogy you give, YOU ARE A THIEF my friend. Hunger or not!

What isn't yours isn't yours. No beating around the bush. You are free to disagree, it doesn't change my opinion of you

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by SmartPolician: 5:22pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:

Swalomir is fine.

He's not among those the EFCC picked up recently.
#pleasefindslawormir
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=SmartPolician post=101625012][/quote] thank God

I don miss that nigga
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by lagonovo: 5:24pm On May 12, 2021
Read through this thread and tell me if you are still surprised at the kind of government we have all over Nigeria grin .
I can already imagine some of the people that posted here entrusted with huge budgets as local government chairmen, state governors, senators, ministers etc. Yeeeeehh!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by HEAVEN4444: 5:25pm On May 12, 2021
oracle009:

From this analogy you give, YOU ARE A THIEF my friend. Hunger or not!

What isn't yours isn't yours. No beating around the bush. You are free to disagree, it doesn't change my opinion of you
a thief goes and steals from people. i dont steal from people. however if i find something on the street i will look for the owner and then negotiate a percentage for myself as thank you gift. even in the laws of britain and america if you find lost money you are entitled to 10 percent of it if you return it
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by PeaceIlya: 5:25pm On May 12, 2021
I still remember Grace, she saved my life. I almost died in a brt bus that fateful Friday. Till date I still send something to her every month end

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
For Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos "Twice"....For Night While Checking-In(Around 11pm),I Don Pick 300Pounds(Three 100Pounds Notes Wrapped Together).
Another One Na 200Dollars(100 Dolls Notes Wrapped Together).
On Both Occasions I Just March The Money Fisrt And Stand On It For Like 30mins,Just Incase One Aboki Won Turn Person To Yam Before I Finally Stylishy Bend Down To Pick It.
The Rest Is History...God Works In Mysterious Ways.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2021
There are many good Nigerians. The bad ones are the best for news so we hardly hear of these gestures. This news felt refreshing. I enjoyed it. It sure beats all the stupid political information which litter the front page.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by NewDawn2O21: 5:28pm On May 12, 2021
Uche is a born again child of God comformed to the Image of Christ

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:
Nigeria seems hopeless and the humanity in Nigerians even more hopeless but there are things that happen around that point otherwise to the above assertions.

While anybody can make mistake in life as there's no one above mistake, this is how my sister mistakenly lost her purse inside a taxi she boarded to the market this morning in Calabar, Cross River state. Of course, anybody would immediately become traumatized losing his/her money in such a manner and definitely, her case wasn't different as she was traumatized and devastated regarding the incident.

The purse had her money (N18,500) and her cell phone inside. Luckily for her and as God would have it, a Nigerian by name Uche (just his first name) picked the purse from the taxi. He said he even showed the purse to the taxi driver and he (the taxi driver) wanted to collect the purse from him claiming he (the taxi driver) knows my sister very well and he's always been the one bringing her to the market when in reality, that's very far from the truth. Uche said it got to a point where he struggled the purse with the taxi driver as he was adamant in handing over the purse to the taxi driver and finally left with the purse.

As a good Nigerian, he opened the purse and started making contacts with people on how to get to my sister to come get her purse back (obviously looks like a dream in today's Nigeria). In no time, my sister ran to me and I called her line which the phone was in the purse. Someone picked which happened to be the said Uche. He directed us to where to meet him and swiftly we went. Brothers and sisters, behold, we met Uche with his colleagues in his place of work. Everything in the purse was still intact and he handed over the purse back to my sister in the presence of his colleagues. In thanking and trying to show appreciation, Uche declined any monetary appreciation and only received the "God bless you" as we were telling him.

This action of Uche has without doubts proven that all hope especially in humanity has not lost in this country. Looking at the present economic hardship in the country, some people would have rushed at this believing it's God that answered their prayer but today's case with Uche, the opposite was the case. My sister and I cannot thank him enough. This is why I want you guys to join in thanking Uche for being a sincere Nigerian and for whose act is rare to come by in today's Nigeria. Please help us thank and appreciate. This is the kind of people we should celebrate in this country.

Please let this go far by sharing it on other social media platforms.
God bless Uche!
God bless all sincere Nigerians!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

I'll do same
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2021
If na buhari forget it .....
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by tishbite41(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2021
temmym4:
Your sister is very lucky.
I lost my wallet once and when a good Samaritan found it and called the number of my Next of Kin on my Driver's License in the wallet, all the cash in there was gone. grin well i wasnt expecting the cash to be in there anyway. Thankfully my ATM cards and Identity Cards were still intact.
Lol
This one weak me
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by egunna(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
oh nor vex grin

Na why you attack me politely

Be.kiaful grin grin
him need attack u nah.u no Kno say as little as u think say wetin u do be,e fit kill person.una no go read,just jump into conclusion.na part of wetin lead Nigeria where we dey today so.media go give una sensational headline,shikena,una don current b dat,start dey spread half truths about.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
egunna:
him need attack u nah.u no Kno say as little as u think say wetin u do be,e fit kill person.una no go read,just jump into conclusion.na part of wetin lead Nigeria where we dey today so.media go give una sensational headline,shikena,una don current b dat,start dey spread half truths about.

Wo.make God epp us
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by freshvine(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
Money that's not up to 10 dollars, who'll keep such money lost and not attract curse from the celestial universe?

Try losing 12000 dollars a life changing money and see if the returnee is indeed a member of the bloodline of the chalice.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Simple99: 5:35pm On May 12, 2021
This is exactly opposite of what happened to me yesterday. I lost my phone hoping that the person who picked it will consider me and find a means to return it but within an hour I started receiving debit alarts, they used my SIM card which is linked to my bank account to wipe my account. Have been crying
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Staphylococcus: 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
As big as that bag, only 18k inside grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:39pm On May 12, 2021
caesymore:
Uche is his name and he is an Igbo Man. grin

cheesy

There are good and evil people in each tribe. Let's embrace love. That's the way to go. Shalom!!! cool

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Abdulpro1(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2021
Indeed we still have honest people in this country, i had a similar experience.
Lost my new wallet with around 7k in it, a good samaritan picked it up, went through its contents and found some contacts i wrote on a list, the number he called was that of a former neighbor back in PH who then called my sis and told her what's up.

When i connected with the guy, i split the money in half and tried to make him have it but he declined, nothing i no preach for this guy that day just to make him take it but he still declined.

Honestly, i had already given up any hopes of finding it cos na lagos we de grin grin
If a whole human being loss for this lagos you can't even find him let alone a wallet with small money in it.

We are still very good friends till today anyways.
Good people still exist

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by OSHIOJANLE: 5:42pm On May 12, 2021
Thank God for the purse..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / Checkout Hilarious #10yearschallenge Memes.. / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.