Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) (40698 Views)

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by ugodson(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2021
God bless you my name sake.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by slyayok: 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
God bless Uche

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by HEAVEN4444: 5:47pm On May 12, 2021
oracle009:

From this analogy you give, YOU ARE A THIEF my friend. Hunger or not!

What isn't yours isn't yours. No beating around the bush. You are free to disagree, it doesn't change my opinion of you
also let me say many of you do not know how GOD works and that is how many of you miss your blessings from GOD. see its like this, you are a son of GOD and you need money, GOD does not drop down from they sky to give you the money. There may be a person who has offended the LORD and he will make the person lose his wallet while you find it, then you negotiate a finders fee and thats how GOD has blessed you out of nothing. he will not let you take the whole wallet because that is stealing but he will put it in you to negotiate a finders fee and thats how he has blessed you. but some of you over-righteous people lose your blessings all the time. the bible tells you not to be over-righteous because then you will miss the different ways GOD can bless you. bible also tells you to be street smart.

ecclesiastes 7 vs 16 Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise-- why destroy yourself? ( too righteous to where you dont recognise a blessing )
matthew 10 vs 16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. ( street smart but honest )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Abimbola29(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2021
On Monday this week ,on my way to work 5am,I picked up a monbile phone.some thing was telling me to sell,but the Christianity in me was telling me give it back to the owner.that I did never knew it was an elderly man the owns the phone.the wife wanted to give me money I declined.thank God

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by saajus: 5:48pm On May 12, 2021
We still have some good honest Nigerians. Unfortunately, the bad ones overshadow the good ones.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Vikelo1212: 5:49pm On May 12, 2021
Thank you Uche. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by OSHIOJANLE: 5:49pm On May 12, 2021
Thank God for the purse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
let me tell you how i will negotiate this because of two factors
1-i know about the laws of karma
2-i know how ungrateful nigerians can be. if you return the wallet maybe they will give you 500 naira

i will call and say listen things are very rough with me and i have found ya wallet on the streets with 18500 inside it. listen i am not a bad person is why i am calling you and will you agree to share the money with me let me hold 9000 ? you know if you say no i can just disappear and you will not see phone or wallet or money again. once she agrees, i comot 9000 for myself. arrange to meet her and drop her bag with the rest 9500. everybody is happy and GOD will not punish. i simply negotiated my thank you money on my own terms

that Uche ? he must be a very rich man and 18500 is how much he dashes his girlfriend. maybe he has 500 million naira in his bank akant

I have returned a phone I picked to the own when my phone was faulty and I didn't have enough money to put the phone in good shape.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
also let me say many of you do not know how GOD works and that is how many of you miss your blessings from GOD. see its like this, you are a son of GOD and you need money, GOD does not drop down from they sky to give you the money. There may be a person who has offended the LORD and he will make the person lose his wallet while you find it, then you negotiate a finders fee and thats how GOD has blessed you out of nothing. he will not let you take the whole wallet because that is stealing but he will put it in you to negotiate a finders fee and thats how he has blessed you. but some of you over-righteous people lose your blessings all the time. the bible tells you not to be over-righteous because then you will miss the different ways GOD can bless you. bible also tells you to be street smart.

ecclesiastes 7 vs 16 Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise-- why destroy yourself? ( too righteous to where you dont recognise a blessing )
matthew 10 vs 16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. ( street smart but honest )

Nonsense analogy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by HEAVEN4444: 5:55pm On May 12, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

I have returned a phone I picked to the own when my phone was faulty and I didn't have enough money to put the phone in good shape.
. always return peoples phones. but feel free to ask for a reward. its not a crime. read this quote i made to someone

HEAVEN4444:

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:56pm On May 12, 2021
IF NA AFONJA, BOTH THE MONEY AND THE PHONE ARE GONE!
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 12, 2021
Sleyk:

Your phone is not expensive....I've lost mine twice, called the idiot(s) several times, at the end, switched off.

It's not the value of the phone that made it to be stolen but the value of the person that saw it and stole it.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
phone is different. always return peoples phones. but feel free to ask for a reward. its not a crime. read this quote i made to someone

Why should I ask for reward for something good I did to a fellow human?

This is not a business transaction but a misplaced item.

If the person decline to reward you, what will you do?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Elock1: 6:00pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:
Call him or just send him SMS and tell him thank for being a sincere Nigerian
and card too even if na 5h, some good gestures u just have to insist.. What if he had carried it or na jaguda boys been see am
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by DSC7: 6:01pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:

What more clarity do you want?

You said we should call uche and thank him... But you no drop number... undecided

And again why you no post uche picture so that anywhere we see him we will prostate and thank him?...

This Uche na better guy so we wan look him face.....

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by HEAVEN4444: 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Why should I ask for reward for something good I did to a fellow human?

This is not a business transaction but a misplaced item.

If the person decline to reward you, what will you do?
its not a crime to ask. if they say NO you move on. its amazing to me that 50 percent of you nairalanders will ask other nairalanders who dont know you from adam for money, begging on the forum everyday from strangers, but when it comes to asking someone who you just helped for money then all of a sudden it is sacrilegious to you. a bunch of hypocrites. if anything that person you helped is more inclined to give you money not some stranger who you have done nothing for on nairaland but you are just asking for money. use your brains people

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by geesilver(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:
Call him or just send him SMS and tell him thank for being a sincere Nigerian
Sincere Nigeria or sincere person this is not Nigeria money now... This is humanity at his best

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its not a crime to ask. if they say NO you move on. its amazing to me that 50 percent of you nairalanders will ask other nairalanders who dont know you from adam for money, begging on the forum everyday from strangers, but when it comes to asking someone who you just helped for money then all of a sudden it is sacrilegious to you. a bunch of hypocrites. if anything that person you helped is more inclined to give you money not some stranger who you have done nothing for on nairaland but you are just asking for money. use your brains people

Anyone who will always ask people money online can never return a missing item to it's owner.

Not everything you ask for reward or even accept reward when it's given to you. That's a breeding ground for corruption.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by 001spice: 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
TAKE HIM OUT FOR A LUNCH/DINNER

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
shogsman:
Drop his number I have something for him

This is his number: 0703 434 3182

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by stolaonipekun: 6:07pm On May 12, 2021
Is not a big deal I saw 7,800 yesterday and I return it to the owner

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by HEAVEN4444: 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Anyone who will always ask people money online can never return a missing item to it's owner.

Not everything you ask for reward or even accept reward when it's given to you. That's a breeding ground for corruption.
well listen you live your life how you want to live it. if i do a good deed, i will ask for a reward. thats how i live my life. if you dont give me a reward ? thats OK too but i have to ask first. i dont know if GOD will use you to bless me. CLOSED MOUTHS DONT GET FED

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Simple99: 6:09pm On May 12, 2021
It is not a matter of expensive it just depend on who picked up the phone, I just lost my small phone but the picker never reasoned to return it
Sleyk:

Your phone is not expensive....I've lost mine twice, called the idiot(s) several times, at the end, switched off.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2021
DSC7:

You said we should call uche and thank him... But you no drop number... undecided

And again why you no post uche picture so that anywhere we see him we will prostate and thank him?...

This Uche na better guy so we wan look him face.....

I added his contact there but the moderators removed it. However, this is Uche's number: 0703 434 3182

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Toydad: 6:10pm On May 12, 2021
Thank God for uche if na say na desmond omo E-lost be that
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
let me tell you how i will negotiate this because of two factors
1-i know about the laws of karma
2-i know how ungrateful nigerians can be. if you return the wallet maybe they will give you 500 naira

i will call and say listen things are very rough with me and i have found ya wallet on the streets with 18500 inside it. listen i am not a bad person is why i am calling you and will you agree to share the money with me let me hold 9000 ? you know if you say no i can just disappear and you will not see phone or wallet or money again. once she agrees, i comot 9000 for myself. arrange to meet her and drop her bag with the rest 9500. everybody is happy and GOD will not punish. i simply negotiated my thank you money on my own terms

that Uche ? he must be a very rich man and 18500 is how much he dashes his girlfriend. maybe he has 500 million naira in his bank akant

A very rich man inside the same local taxi with my sister wey be market woman? The guy is not anywhere near rich. He's just a good person.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by RadioMOUTH(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
There is
-U
-C
-H
-E

in OP's name

are you thinking what i'm thinking??

FAKE NEWS

2 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by HEAVEN4444: 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:

A very rich man inside the same local taxi with my sister wey be market woman? The guy is not anywhere near rich. He's just a good person.
He is a good person. I agree. and we all should be good people. doesnt take much to be good

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by DSC7: 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:

I added his contact there but the moderators removed it. However, this is Uche's number:

Ehennnn....Na now u do well....... smiley

May God Bless Uche and many more Honest Nigerians including you.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2021
DemonInvoker:
For Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos "Twice"....For Night While Checking-In(Around 11pm),I Don Pick 300Pounds(Three 100Pounds Notes Wrapped Together).
Another One Na 200Dollars(100 Dolls Notes Wrapped Together).
On Both Occasions I Just March The Money Fisrt And Stand On It For Like 30mins,Just Incase One Aboki Won Turn Person To Yam Before I Finally Stylishy Bend Down To Pick It.
The Rest Is History...God Works In Mysterious Ways.

See them here o.
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by DSC7: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
stolaonipekun:
Is not a big deal I saw 7,800 yesterday and I return it to the owner

Pixure or i donbelivit......

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Johel(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
OP, beg your sister to assist you with the cash to get a good phone. After all, the money was almost good as gone.

Anyway, thank God the purse got missing in Calabar. If na one kind place, forget it. I won't mention the place, e get why.

LAGOS!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / Checkout Hilarious #10yearschallenge Memes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.