Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention (51141 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Twelfthman: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
Wahala

Samystar003:
Those that know nothing about the law wiill soon come to spit their venom.

Those simps and their their boss women putting emotions over logic as usual

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Tolumiide: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
The latest video shows the first video was worked on. Baba ijesha is also a victim in this case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Noblejay7: 6:22pm On May 12, 2021
I think he should be granted bail.

He is still an accused.

11 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by belloabayomi(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
MENTAL DEFICIENCY ALWAYS BRING CONFUSION TO THE. COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by kurlz(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
No matter how bad someone is. There will always be someone who will stand by him/her through thick or thin.
There's a friend closer than a brother.

11 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Epin9ja: 6:24pm On May 12, 2021
Nice one woman are using there power chaiii power of puna is talking

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by gbolswag(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2021
What a true friend....

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2021
Birds of same feather

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Lamasta(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
They ought to have charged the guy to court now abi....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Loverboy3333: 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
This guy should be arrested

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by EasterDell: 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
Carchoice:
I respect this Fabiyi guy.

He stood for a friend regardless.

Correct.

Baba Ijebu messed up and was caught red handed. The law must take its course. It is a bailable offence and he should be granted bail.

Few friends will still stand for the truth for such a shameful accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by denvers: 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
They are afraid if they grant him bail, the real truth will be established.
Princess is also guilty...

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
boboyi like koma jiwere she

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Kessythegeek(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2021
This one need better slap...

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Kessythegeek(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by achillesfoot(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2021
Logic and critical thinking is one of the things that should be considered added to our national curriculum. In a place where the law actually works. Three persons have very important questions to answer. Firstly Princess( She has an unfinished business with the said Baba IJ, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, this is an example). Secondly Baba Ijesha(He has an explanation to make. His dealings with princess and the said girl in question, forget that he has been abusing her since 7 years old. Anyone who has a mouth can open it and say anything, it is the duty of the law and people with sixth sense to figure it out). Third and lastly the girl in question. ( She should explain to us how a man has been having sex with her for 14 years without prior knowledge, why open up now? what is it to you? Was there a prior agreement or is this a case of broken promises? Also other witnesses to be called forth include the neighbors, the close friends of the girl in question,princess's ex husbands, Baba ijesha close friends and managers and lastly a body language expert as well as a physiologist..

8 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by ebuclassic18(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2021
God what kind of nonsense people and country is this

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Angrygoat: 6:32pm On May 12, 2021
When problem set, you will know your true friends . Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Francisayo(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2021
bobbychenko:
checkout this survey site guys. get paid up to 200$ for answering questions within two weeks. it's better than nothing.

https://tapinbox.com/?rf=467118

I'm on it, I registered as a Nigerian hope it's ok

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by saajus: 6:35pm On May 12, 2021
As much as I hate what Baba Ijesha did, but the Lagos State Police Commissioner said the crime he committed is bailable. Left to me, I want him to rot in there but we have to follow the law. If the crime is truly bailable, then they have no business still keeping him in the cell.

People like me that don't want him to get bailed should redirect our energy to our lawmakers. They need to fix our archaic sexual assault/rape laws.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 12, 2021
I'm against everything baba ijesha did and justice should be served. But that yomi fabiyi guy is an epitome of a true friend.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by mainman7(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
Baba Ijesha must have been his gay partner....
No, he wants to use this opportunity to convert B Ijesha to gay. When he comes out, he would reinforce why females are worst than Satan into his mind. That is always their preaching strategy and souls-capturing method.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by PlayMaker14: 6:39pm On May 12, 2021
SOLMICHAEL:

Insignificant?? You just like typing nonsense. Someone is being deprived of his human right and you dare say insignificance?! No one is saying Baba Ijesha should not be held accountable for his offence(if found guilty) but denying him bail for a bailable offence is an ABUSE OF HIS RIGHT.
Love how you schooled that nonentity.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by mainman7(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2021
Loverboy3333:
This guy should be arrested
Quick and quickly too!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by solaademolu: 6:40pm On May 12, 2021
Only him and his family members, same feathers. Only in Nigeria a rapists or homosexual people support themselves, abeg we need justice to the Minor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Samuel1402(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2021
Mo n bo
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
Hattbricker:
I'm against everything baba ijesha did and justice should be served. But that yomi fabiyi guy is an epitome of a true friend.
Aswear you just said my mind, A friend like this is very tough to find. Am talking from experience. Most friends are merely after their personal gain, but this guy friendship is very rare. .

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Zenithpeak(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
SEGLIZ:
this guy is nothing but a nuisance.
go to the court and seek redress.

How is he a nuisance?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by Joromi1: 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
These guys don't have shame. You're protesting for someone who deserves castration or life sentence or both.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention by bobbychenko(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
ya it is
Francisayo:

I'm on it, I registered as a Nigerian hope it's ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] / Policeman Begs For His Life In Oshodi After knocking Down An Old Woman / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.