Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Wicked Uncles And Poison In The VILLAGE. A Myth Or Legend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wicked Uncles And Poison In The VILLAGE. A Myth Or Legend (165 Views)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Uncles And Poison In The VILLAGE. A Myth Or Legend by Curious345: 4:06pm On May 12, 2021
If you do not come from a village , please can I see your hand?

We all came from somewhere , a state , LGA, town, village, and clan.
I know my lineage all the way from state level down to my clan.

Out of Anambra state , southern senatorial District the birds sing for me , a special song anytime I open the ancient gates of my Obi.
This may happen once or twice Inna year. Most Igbo diaspora do not go home often .

Then comes the question of envy and jealousy.
We believe the villagers we left behind are envious of us when we return . They say "see them , they are back with money , they are here to oppress us and show off, they left us poor and have RETURNED to meet us poor".

These thoughts can be contested , but I personally see them as facts; at least I see the expressions on the face of my village people when I hop in with a Benz.

The envy driven hate push these village family members into diabolism and magic .
And in the end of it all ,lives are lost unecessarily.

Countless number of ways have been deviced in their tepid lust to push forward unwarranted hate.

1) drink poisoning
2) afflicting with sore
3) snake poison
4) povery affliction
5) accident planting
6) etc etc.

These Wicked machinations from village people , have driven fear amongst the Igbo diaspora making it difficult for Alaigbo to develop at a much faster pace .

This is not restricted to the east alone . We have them everywhere .

What is your own story ..
Re: Wicked Uncles And Poison In The VILLAGE. A Myth Or Legend by Shellsploit: 4:16pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Wicked Uncles And Poison In The VILLAGE. A Myth Or Legend by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
If you do not come from a village , please can I see your hand?

We all came from somewhere , a state , LGA, town, village, and clan.
I know my lineage all the way from state level down to my clan.

Out of Anambra state , southern senatorial District the birds sing for me , a special song anytime I open the ancient gates of my Obi.
This may happen once or twice Inna year. Most Igbo diaspora do not go home often .

Then comes the question of envy and jealousy.
We believe the villagers we left behind are envious of us when we return . They say "see them , they are back with money , they are here to oppress us and show off, they left us poor and have RETURNED to meet us poor".

These thoughts can be contested , but I personally see them as facts; at least I see the expressions on the face of my village people when I hop in with a Benz.

The envy driven hate push these village family members into diabolism and magic .
And in the end of it all ,lives are lost unecessarily.

Countless number of ways have been deviced in their tepid lust to push forward unwarranted hate.

1) drink poisoning
2) afflicting with sore
3) snake poison
4) povery affliction
5) accident planting
6) etc etc.

These Wicked machinations from village people , have driven fear amongst the Igbo diaspora making it difficult for Alaigbo to develop at a much faster pace .

This is not restricted to the east alone . We have them everywhere .

What is your own story ..
Dude, your story only tells me that you pay way too much attention still to what people think or say of you. No be everybody get that kin time and patience. undecided

So what if people no like you or they want to poison you or steal from and ruin you. Big deal!.. undecided
Re: Wicked Uncles And Poison In The VILLAGE. A Myth Or Legend by magkhan(f): 10:44pm On May 12, 2021
OP are you sure you have a Benz LEEMAO grin

Well, i have not had any experience with village envy, but stories my dad used to tell about it scared me so bad i don't go to the village. I do not even upload or flaunt my life on social media because i have cousins on my timeline. such is my fear grin.

I don't even plan on building a house in my village. When the time comes I'll do it in Awka.

Though I can't prove what my dad said, but he was spiritually strong so I'd rather be stupid believing him and avoiding village people than be wise and ruin everything.

(1) (Reply)

Eid / The Lords Chosen: 13 Yrs Severe Pile Affliction Laced With Blood, Healed / 2021 Father's Sunday: Chapel Of Redemption Fathers Hold Colloquium in Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.