Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,211 members, 6,504,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 11:26 PM

How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! (246 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! by Desammyst(m): 4:12pm On May 12
Good day everyone, please this is my first time creating a post on this forum. I need all the help and advise you can provide, please.
My dad is a retired civil servant who started remitting a certain amount of money as insurance to Niger Insurance Company. The maturity of the money was due for the year 2019. Two(2) years down the line, Niger Insurance has yet to give him his pension plus accrued profits, running into millions of naira.
He has reported to his office, they have communicated the insurance office in the state we stay, yet the manager there is going back and forth, nothing coming out.
The state insurance manager is aware that his pension is matured, yet she is promising him that the issue is from the headquarters in Lagos, that they're paying people one after the other. Giving all sort of excuses, yet nothing forthcoming.
As a family, we're very concerned. That's why I brought it here, so that we can know the best way to recover the money.
God bless you lightly, as you help out.

*Mods, please help me push to the front page.
Re: How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! by Shellsploit: 4:15pm On May 12
Where's Lalasticlacla embarassed
Re: How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! by habsydiamond(m): 4:26pm On May 12
Nawah for this country ooo.... How will someone work like the rat race and retire and for him to be denied or not attended to.. Thats bad.... I would have advised u use the judiciary against them but I have forgotten that we don't even have one in my con3... The one positive thing I can say is God will make away for u guys for the money to be released quickly.. Please, tell baba to be calm ooo.. Cos that's what we need in this country right now... If u know u know
Re: How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! by Desammyst(m): 3:38pm On May 16
Who can help me push it to the front page?
Re: How Can My Dad Recover His Pension Arrears From Niger Insurance? Please Help! by Appliedmaths(m): 8:52pm On May 16
Desammyst:
Who can help me push it to the front page?

Report the case to NAICOM and PENCOM, they're your best bet. Gather all your hard copy supporting documents, better if you're in Abuja based on head office things. If you're in Lagos go to their office accompanied by a lawyer or send an email first.

Visit NIACOM's and PENCOM's website and submit a complain.

Let me know how far...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Pre Order Bags / The Closer The Bars / Do People Celebrate ( Party) Women's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.