Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery (57345 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Femi Otedola Congratulates Aliko Dangote On The Completion Of His Refinery. / How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by rabzy: 9:55pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul,

This line is stale, why did Dangote run from the noodles business he ran in to establish

Don't tell me he wasn't a businessman when he did his due diligence to go engage in noodles

And no one is talking about the monopoly of the pasta business by indomie. Dangote sells most of his noodles up north and to Chad, Niger etc. The insurgency disrupted the biz a lot
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Kaycee9242(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Where is the refinery located?

Ibeju Lekki close to lekki free zone
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Tremple8v: 10:10pm On May 12, 2021
Na Onni this man want use .
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Lekq2: 10:10pm On May 12, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by zanshi: 10:16pm On May 12, 2021
Sewgon79:

Tell me who are you addressing between both. Because if it is Oonirisa. I guess you loss it. Because he was love and respect by every root and crooner of Yoruba.

Learn to converse with me using proper use of grammar.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by georgeakins: 10:23pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
what jobs?

When millions of Nigerians are loosing their earnings to pay his own workers after he makes profit

Cement is 4k in Nigeria and under 2k in Zambia

Must you buy Dangote Cement? There are about 5 other cement companies in Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2021
temitope27:
ur father is a thief

Ur dead mother taught me
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Okoyiboz3: 11:11pm On May 12, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Even for this our hot and humid African weather, this man go carry all him mama wrapper put for body unto Ooni of... grin grin grin

/

It is because of abundance of clothes.
You want the Ooni to be like Ezes from your place who go to burials and fight for Adieu Papa tshirts.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by oyeb15: 11:25pm On May 12, 2021
He would have been bribed with some shares in d refinery. Nobody is ready to fight for the poor again. Our kings, pastors, immams, Emirs, have pitched tents with our traitors.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Naso!!

Baba Aliko!!

We are great people!!

God bless the Diallos/pullos/jallos!!

God bless the kings of Africa!!

Shut up there, even in guinea where your yeye diallos are originated from the other tribes can't let you breathe with your sizeable population there, seku toure wanted to wipe your yeye tribe out if not for Coward hausas and moronic few yorubas we the igbos would have dealt with you illiterate cows. Without south particular biafria land dangote is no body as salt and groundnut alone can't make him Rich.

No wonder he can't relocate to North.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:55pm On May 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Naso!!

Baba Aliko!!

We are great people!!

This primitive barbarian from Guinea again ? There is nothing great about fulani. You guys are bunch of blood sucking savages. Aliko Dangote is not a fulani man; he is Hausa. You need to stop fooling yourself around here !

King of Africa my foot ! We all know the tribes that are great in Africa and are worthy of the title "kings of Africa". These are the people that have made mother Africa proud in all fields of human endeavors. They ain't some bloodsucking,primitive,landless and highly demonic tribe of yours ! When real Africans are talking you aliens from nowhere should shut up and cover your ugly faces in shame !

Hausa people are responsible for all the nonsense we are witnessing today ! How would they open their eyes and allow some tiny foreigners from nowhere to use religion and deceit to steal their God -given land from them ? Diallos,jallos,blah,blah,blah...senseless desert rats !

Go back to Guinea; you're not a Nigerian !

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Masterbiodun: 12:32am On May 13, 2021
iammo:
cool

Ooni is a major real estate investor in Lagos, I see him buying lands around Ibeju Lekki and developing it

He has already!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by brandsoncharlie: 12:48am On May 13, 2021
sarrki:

You need Love and God in your life

You need a psychologist so that you know your problem is self inflict
He's saying the truth, don't steal from others and think you're smart. You're in a country with no electricity in this 21st century, you're sleeping with darkness and other humans on same planet are ahead of you. A country listed among top 3 terrorists destinations, other humans like you will see u as a terrorist. Oh you can't see the country is not working.
Monopolist like Dangote can't make it work!!!
Oh you can't think for yourself. Sorry.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by brandsoncharlie: 12:57am On May 13, 2021
CSTRR:
He is worth just a paltry 10 billion dollars and yet he has held a nation of 200 million to ransom.
$10 b is nothing in the scale of billionaire wealth.

$10billion is what kids get in america when they sell their apps to any of the FAANG companies.

Nigeria is a really poor country.
Exactly, hop-stop app developed by a nigerian was paid 1 billion dollars in the USA.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by brandsoncharlie: 1:05am On May 13, 2021
venger:
Which businessman will see monopoly in business and not embrace it, No businessman want competition, some children of hate will not agree as it is not favouring their people
It is not about hatred but how he's milking Nigerians. Have you asked yourself why only few genuine business in Africa presence is seen overseas in Europe, USA and others?
The answer is simple, they can't compete because of corruption.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by 00FFT00(m): 1:35am On May 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
[s]Naso!!

Baba Aliko!!

We are great people!!

God bless the kings of Africa!![/s]

For your mind una fine abi?. No Jallo.

We are a great people
God bless the real kings of Africa!!
God bless Ndi Igbo!

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by calcal: 2:07am On May 13, 2021
Dangote don dey panic for Yoruba nation, some shares of that place go fit enter Oni pocket
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Dre183(m): 4:14am On May 13, 2021
This King yansh no dey seadown one place.

Make bandit no kidnap you one day
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by venger: 5:43am On May 13, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

It is not about hatred but how he's milking Nigerians. Have you asked yourself why only few genuine business in Africa presence is seen overseas in Europe, USA and others?
The answer is simple, they can't compete because of corruption.
I love competition in business as it favours the consumer, but no businessman will see an opportunity to monopolized a business and shy away from it, why share with others when I can have it all.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Burgerlomo: 6:02am On May 13, 2021
kuuljay:
Make dangote buy this country make we share the money make I use my share find my way

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by CADA: 6:13am On May 13, 2021
He/she is significantly right. You really do need truth in your own life!!
sarrki:

You need Love and God in your life

You need a psychologist so that you know your problem is self inflict
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by CADA: 6:17am On May 13, 2021
I presume one would have life first before thinking of the so called "job creation".

If it hasn't happened to you, you will never understand. Dangote trailers are claiming the Nigerian populace lives on a steady.

Yet, so called working system fails to probe the menace.
helinues:

Must you people hate on almost everything?

How about the job creation aspect of this?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by temitope27(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2021
OOzz:

Ur dead mother taught me
oloriburuku, people like you can never be great
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Naso!!

Baba Aliko!!

We are great people!!

@Arewa.....
Please give me one fine pullo babe for real dating..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Invitationn: 8:21am On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
Do you know the company behind indomie

It's an Indonesia company if you don't know

It's like saying fg can give a quota fulani man edge over multichoice that is beyond establish in Nigeria
grin
What are you saying exactly because you're full of contradictions.
So the Dangote noodles business failed because Indomie makers are from Indonesia.
That, because they're from Indonesia, they defy your ridiculous "northern oligarchs monopolizing he market for Dangote" agenda.
Or because Multichoice is a multinational so they also defy the northern oligarchs agenda; cut us some slack!
Is Dangote not multinational??

Invitationn::

Following your whack logic; isn't the noodles business supposed to bloom like the cement enterprise? Because "the government helped him to monopolize the market"?.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2021
OONI'S FACE ON THE 3RD PIC THOUGH
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by clothingonline(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2021
See as poor people hate successful people see hate they don’t even know the meaning of a monopoly
There is no product dangote sell in Nigeria without minimum of three other producers

Federal govt gave 12 Nigerians licenses for refineries na only dangote foreign bank trust with huge money
You self go borrow build ur own
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by ofiko123(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2021
We hope and pray it is operational when it is eventually put into use..
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Josywhyte: 11:02am On May 13, 2021
Greedy men
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by ajl: 12:09pm On May 13, 2021
See Dangote using style to convince Ooni that Fulani people like him have southwesterners balls in their hands and any agitation for Odua Republic by the Yorubas will come at a cost. Wetin concern Ooni with refinery?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by shugabasbn: 1:20pm On May 13, 2021
I hope this Ooni is not a Bolton supporter
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Summy5050(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101624623]

Must you people hate on almost everything?

How about the job creation aspect of this?[/let them know ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.