Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery (57332 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Femi Otedola Congratulates Aliko Dangote On The Completion Of His Refinery. / How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Sewgon79(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2021
zanshi:

Learn to converse with me using proper use of grammar.

What has your grammar credentials gave you. Hatred and splitting rumours and trying to pull people down. I know people like you. You justify your evil work with being educated. But the truth is that you are full of hatred and backstabber.

You can check my english in your dictionary if you like i don't care. I have said my peace.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Sewgon79(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2021
OOzz:

He and dangote

One funny thing i don't understand is that why you guess from YEAST don't have respect for your rulers or supreme head. For we Yoruba we have respect for our Kings and highly regards for HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, OONIRISA, HEAD OF YORUBA DYNASTY. Keep on hating him.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by JikanBaura(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Naso!!

Baba Aliko!!

We are great people!!

God bless the Diallos/pullos/jallos!!

God bless the kings of Africa!!

But Dangote don't identify as Fulani. Why some of you Fulani knows no shame? You be claiming successful Hausa as your own and be disassociating your tribe with those that are not so successful.

Minahikan Allah ta'ala!
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Champneys: 1:15pm On May 14, 2021
kuuljay:
may amadioha sew your nyash with bicycle spokes

Onikuuure olofo omo iran kin ran!

Aja lo ma je oju baba e

Fu...cking vacuous troglodyte! grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery by Ayobami7(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) / Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.