Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address (10872 Views)

Constitution Review: Senate Should Be Scrapped - Akeredolu / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / Kalu, Abaribe, Uzodinma, Others Storm Imo For 1999 Constitution Review (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by zoedew: 6:52am On May 13, 2021
419!
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by SouthSouth1914: 6:54am On May 13, 2021
GloShare:
Lol

I just tried to register the email and I'm told its already taken.

So how can it not exist?

What’s this one saying? Is that the email the senate is suppose to use in transmitting sensitive info?
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by LOVEGINO(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2021
Zetty177x:
To open Gmail account is free...they would definitely have embezzled a lot to create d email account...why on Earth will Senate use a Gmail account for this sensitive stuff? Well I'm not surprised...I can bet that 90% of these Senators cant even navigate their computers or are familiar with the internet not to talk of navigating Gmail properly
what is sensitive in Nigeria? Wake-up!
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by EagleNest(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2021
This is a national embarrassment! How can a whole Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria not have a functional dedicated email address for such exercise as constitutional review. How on earth did they insert Google email there even if it is a functional one?
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by nurex01(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2021
Na scam
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by GloShare(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

What’s this one saying? Is that the email the senate is suppose to use in transmitting sensitive info?

I don't think you have understanding.

Topic says 'invalid,' but I'm saying mail is valid.

I'm not talking about whether that email is sufficient or not.

I'm addressing validity. You're probably too dumb if I have to dumb down to your level of understanding.
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by VictorUSA(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2021
How do u expect the email to be valid? Everything with nigerian politics is always invalid, irrelevant and irresponsible.
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Agbebakun22: 7:55am On May 13, 2021
That email they go nah I just try sending a hi to the email and it sent successfully
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Feggie3: 8:07am On May 13, 2021
Agbebakun22:
That email they go nah I just try sending a hi to the email and it sent successfully
The citizens are worse than the political class. The want to use every possible means to bring down the little effort of the political class. They should continue spreading fake rumours. They will still be the ones to suffer the most once the chips are down. Bunch of useless lots.
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2021
See ehn these old crooks are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by amazingspiderma: 8:20am On May 13, 2021
Just email
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Nobody: 8:37am On May 13, 2021
These days, when I read news like this I just burst out laughing. I laugh so hard my sides begin to ache.

Nigeria is not going to make me cry anymore.
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by SouthSouth1914: 9:05am On May 13, 2021
GloShare:

I'm addressing validity. You're probably too dumb if I have to dumb down to your level of understanding.

Malumfashi further explained the implication of the Nigerian Senate using a Gmail account: “Google is a US-based organization with their cybers situated in the US, which means they are legally bound to provide data to the United States Government when necessary, and basically this means all conversations on the Nigerian constitution via that channel can be monitored or used by Google based on the terms and conditions of opening a Gmail account. Moreover, it’s very unprofessional if you look at it, when the government, especially the Federal Ministry of Communication, is championing a digital revolution of using .gov.ng accounts.”

Brainlesss birdbrain! Read the article again. Shame on you!
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Qoko: 9:05am On May 13, 2021
And some blinds from South-south and south west wud still be advocating for Ovie-a Omo Agege to be next Senate president or governor of Delta why thousands of qualified youths are there to be voted for.
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by SouthSouth1914: 9:05am On May 13, 2021
GloShare:

Malumfashi further explained the implication of the Nigerian Senate using a Gmail account: “Google is a US-based organization with their cybers situated in the US, which means they are legally bound to provide data to the United States Government when necessary, and basically this means all conversations on the Nigerian constitution via that channel can be monitored or used by Google based on the terms and conditions of opening a Gmail account. Moreover, it’s very unprofessional if you look at it, when the government, especially the Federal Ministry of Communication, is championing a digital revolution of using .gov.ng accounts.”

Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Chimkizy(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2021
I thought as much

I sent countless mails non was delivered
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by DHI1050(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2021
houseontherock:
Either of 3 things:
1. They embezzled the money for "creation of a government email" grin grin (these guys can place a budget on anything)
2. They are so dumb they put a dot somewhere by mistake (they won't even know because their IT person may be a quota system part-time fulani herder
3. They just want to confuse people by putting a fake one undecided
why all the hate please, let us reasons for once.
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Zetty177x: 10:03am On May 13, 2021
LOVEGINO:
what is sensitive in Nigeria? Wake-up!

It is sensitive because we are at the verge of collapsing or breaking up... .. do you think countries benefitting from our union won't prevent us from splitting if it's not in their interest? Pls think our of the box!

1 Like

Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by debeginin(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
I am even more confused because I am seeing two different email adds:
scrs8@gmail.com and scrs8nass@gmail.com
Which one be the correct one?
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by GloShare(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Same thing.

Email is valid, but unprofessional.

But it is VALID.

you're generationally dull i guess
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by SouthSouth1914: 3:15pm On May 13, 2021
GloShare:

Same thing.

Email is valid, but unprofessional.

But it is VALID.

you're generationally dull i guess

Mugu stick to reading the article again. Are you brainless eternally?
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by chaloskyx: 3:29pm On May 13, 2021
I AM BEGINNING TO SEE WHY KANU CALLED NIGERIA A ZOO WHY ARE OUR LEADERS EVIL TO US EHEN?
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Agbebakun22: 3:46pm On May 13, 2021
Feggie3:
The citizens are worse than the political class. The want to use every possible means to bring down the little effort of the political class. They should continue spreading fake rumours. They will still be the ones to suffer the most once the chips are down. Bunch of useless lots.

Its well bro I'm not a fan of Nigeria govt tho but I all I will say is the email is going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Settright(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
If this news is true then the Senate is a joker
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Aeg0n: 5:11pm On May 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
The senate will need a budget of #1.243 billion to create a new email address reason being that the address,which was earlier provided has been destroyed.
Inotherwords,the senate will constitute an "email handling" committee to review the reason the older address was destroyed,on how to go about creating the new email address and also oversee that the funds are released by the Fed Govt for this course.

Mad criminals in government undecided

This kind gbedu... grin grin
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by Ayobami7(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address by abdulwassi(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
The thief's called senators will be calling for his head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend / Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governor's Appeal / President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.