Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (32095 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Simjosada: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Teeminjin:

Do you have for hematology

No, I don't
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by qanda: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Unilag Post Graduate Programs Qualifying Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda,

Access the materials from the Postgraduate/Past Questions/University of Lagos directory on the App.

1. MSc. Envr. Toxicology & Pollution Mgt.

2. MSc. Economics PT/FT

3. MSc Marketing

4. MSc Molecular Diagnosis

5. MSc Organisation Behaviour

6. MSc Political Science

7. MSc Community Health

8. MSc System Engineering

9. MSc Finance

10. MSc MFM Estate Management

11. MSc Environmenal Management

12. Master of Arts in English language & Literature

13. Master of Project Management

14. Master of Public & International affairs

15. Master of law and International law

16. MSc Mathematics and Statistics

17. Master of Business Administration

18. MSc In Microbiology

19. Master of Public Administration

20. Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE

21. MSc Accounting

22. MSc Clinical Chemistry and Molecular diagnosis

23. Master of Criminology

24. MSc Physics

25. MED,MPHIL Education

26. MSc Sociology

27. Masters in Geographical Information System

28. Master of Diplomacy and Strategic Studies

29. Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

30. MSc Actuarial Science

31. MSc Cell Biology and Genetics

32. MSc Mass Communication

33. Building dept

34. MSc Electrical Engineering (Power Options)

35. MSc Psychology

36. Master of Transportation Planning and Management

37. MSc Analytical & Environmental Chemistry

38. MSc Computer Science

39. MSc Information Technology

Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by 1F30M4(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Teeminjin:
Please is there a group chat, please add me if there’s any. My number is 08163016827.

I have also submitted my form online, do i still need to submit to the school?

If you've submitted it online successfully, that's okay.. Reach out to those who have pqs, reading materials or any useful info you'll need in preparation for the exam.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Hi Guys,

Sale of form has been extended till 22nd Oct.

those who are yet to apply, this is another opportunity to do so within this window as there would be no further extension.

kindly ensure you are eligible for your proposed course, this is very important as you will be disqualified. unilag dont joke with this.

For those that have applied, kindly heighten your preparation for the entrance exam, unilag entrance exam is not a walk in the park, it is very competitive you need to be adequately prepared.

There is no need to submit your completed application to your department, application is 100% online. dont waste your time going to Unilag.

If you have any concerns as regards the application, you can always reach me on whatsapp 07030616510.

there is a general group for applicants where i share relevant information, if you want to join chat me on whatsapp.

Past questions are available for all course, chat me on wahtsapp to get yours.

have a good week ahead.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Segeshow: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Chibexe:
Hi Guys,

Sale of form has been extended till 22nd Oct.

those who are yet to apply, this is another opportunity to do so within this window as there would be no further extension.

kindly ensure you are eligible for your proposed course, this is very important as you will be disqualified. unilag dont joke with this.

For those that have applied, kindly heighten your preparation for the entrance exam, unilag entrance exam is not a walk in the park, it is very competitive you need to be adequately prepared.

There is no need to submit your completed application to your department, application is 100% online. dont waste your time going to Unilag.

If you have any concerns as regards the application, you can always reach me on whatsapp 07030616510.

there is a general group for applicants where i share relevant information, if you want to join chat me on whatsapp.

Past questions are available for all course, chat me on wahtsapp to get yours.

have a good week ahead.

Buzor

Hi Buzor
I want the last 2 years past questions in Public Health only.Do you have it?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Segeshow:

Hi Buzor
I want the last 2 years past questions in Public Health only.Do you have it?

Chat me on whatsapp
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Hi guys.

Good morning.

How has your preparation going?

I will advise everyone to heighten his/her prep as I expect this year entrance exam to be more competitive than the previous years because of the volume of application so far.

I'm not saying this to scare you but to make you prepare better.

Course eligibility is very very important, pls ensure you are eligible for the course you are applying to, to avoid disqualification, no matter how I sound this every year people still fall victim. Pls Unilag would not have mercy, you will be outrightly disqualified no matter how high you score in the entrance exam.

The form is still on sale and would be ending in Oct, pls utilize this window as there would be no second extension.

If you are yet to apply and you would want me to run your application for you without you having to leave the comfort of your home/offices you can chat me privately.

For those without original certificate, you can apply with your statement of results and forward your transcripts when admitted, there is no need to send your transcripts during application stage.

Like you all know, Unilag is very transparent in terms of postgraduate admission, if you merit it you will be given, no favoritism.

If you have any concerns, you can chat me privately.

I have past questions for all courses, chat me privately to get yours.

Have a pleasant weekend

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Ricardo2400(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi Buzor,

Can somebody with 3rd Class in Botany MBA directly?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ricardo2400:
Hi Buzor,

Can somebody with 3rd Class in Botany MBA directly?

Yes
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys.

Good morning.

How is your preparation going?

Entrance exam is most likely going to be in November.

Intensify your preparation.

I have past questions for those that are yet to get.

Dont only depend on the past questions, combine it with relevant textbooks.

Have a lovely weekend

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by George999: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Chibexe:
Hi guys.

Good morning.

Have a lovely weekend

Buzor
I do I get the past questions for MSC in environmental chemistry
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Memunah(f): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Chibexe:
Hi guys.

Good morning.

Have a lovely weekend

Buzor

Please do you have for MIT?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Memunah:

Please do you have for MIT?

Yes
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2021
George999:

I do I get the past questions for MSC in environmental chemistry
It is available

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Teeminjin(f): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please can i get past questions for hematology
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by chukzypd: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Please guys I need past question and answer for business administration??....

Any help plsssss?...

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2021
good morning Guys

Few weeks to the end of application form.

if you are here and you have not registered i dont know what you are waiting for.

For those who have registered, ensure you keep your ref number or application number safe, you will be needing it when the time comes.

i got alot of calls asking me about the dimension of the passport photography to be uploaded, like i have always said the dimension of you passport is immaterial, you ensure it is uploaded successfully thats all that matter.

You can apply with your statement of results if you dont have your original certificate.

Hope we all checked our eligibility before applying for our proposed course of study, for me eligibility is the most important thing here because if you ain't eligible for your proposed course and you go ahead to apply, even if you score 100% in your entrance exam you will be disqualified, you just wasted your time, effort and resources, that's why I'm saying this for the umpteenth time. The first step is checking your eligibility.

adequate preparation still remains the key to excelling in the entrance exam.

if you have not been preparing now, you must be on long thing.

Like I always tell people in my group, excelling in Unilag entrance exam is not about reading your life out, it is all about reading the right materials.

Contact me for your past questions for all courses.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07030616510 for any enquiries

*Relevant Information is key*

enjoy ur day

Buzor

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by ennyj01(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please if someone wants to send his transcript to school of postgraduate, please can you help me with the email address if you know it? Thank you
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Mosunbabe(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Chibexe:
good morning Guys

Few weeks to the end of application form.

if you are here and you have not registered i dont know what you are waiting for.

For those who have registered, ensure you keep your ref number or application number safe, you will be needing it when the time comes.

i got alot of calls asking me about the dimension of the passport photography to be uploaded, like i have always said the dimension of you passport is immaterial, you ensure it is uploaded successfully thats all that matter.

You can apply with your statement of results if you dont have your original certificate.

Hope we all checked our eligibility before applying for our proposed course of study, for me eligibility is the most important thing here because if you ain't eligible for your proposed course and you go ahead to apply, even if you score 100% in your entrance exam you will be disqualified, you just wasted your time, effort and resources, that's why I'm saying this for the umpteenth time. The first step is checking your eligibility.

adequate preparation still remains the key to excelling in the entrance exam.

if you have not been preparing now, you must be on long thing.

Like I always tell people in my group, excelling in Unilag entrance exam is not about reading your life out, it is all about reading the right materials.

Contact me for your past questions for all courses.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07030616510 for any enquiries

*Relevant Information is key*

enjoy ur day

Buzor
Please where is the ref or application number written?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by fitlaw(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy

You can get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy both Undergraduate degree and Post Graduate from any institution in Nigeria.

For more information contact the following number: 08030493878, 08098493878. Or you can chat us on WhatsApp: 08030493878.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Chibexe:
Hi guys.

Good morning.

How has your preparation going?

I will advise everyone to heighten his/her prep as I expect this year entrance exam to be more competitive than the previous years because of the volume of application so far.

I'm not saying this to scare you but to make you prepare better.

Course eligibility is very very important, pls ensure you are eligible for the course you are applying to, to avoid disqualification, no matter how I sound this every year people still fall victim. Pls Unilag would not have mercy, you will be outrightly disqualified no matter how high you score in the entrance exam.

The form is still on sale and would be ending in Oct, pls utilize this window as there would be no second extension.

If you are yet to apply and you would want me to run your application for you without you having to leave the comfort of your home/offices you can chat me privately.

For those without original certificate, you can apply with your statement of results and forward your transcripts when admitted, there is no need to send your transcripts during application stage.

Like you all know, Unilag is very transparent in terms of postgraduate admission, if you merit it you will be given, no favoritism.

If you have any concerns, you can chat me privately.

I have past questions for all courses, chat me privately to get yours.

Have a pleasant weekend

Buzor
Do you have an idea, how much is the school fees for PhD students?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by 1F30M4(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mosunbabe:

Please where is the ref or application number written?

You'll see it on your application form, check "personal details".
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by BarrONLS: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good evening all. So happy to have found this thread. Please is there a WhatsApp group created for LLM(Law)students yet? If yes please I need the link so I can join. Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
BarrONLS:
Good evening all. So happy to have found this thread. Please is there a WhatsApp group created for LLM(Law)students yet? If yes please I need the link so I can join. Thanks

are you a new applicant?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by George999: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chibexe:

It is available
Okay. Could reply me on Whatsapp pls
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by BarrONLS: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chibexe:

are you a new applicant?

Yes please, I am.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2021
BarrONLS:

Yes please, I am.

Chat me on WhatsApp 07030616510
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

the sale of form closes in third week in Oct.

there will be no second extension of sale of form.

kindly make sure you apply now to avoid rush

The entrance exam is likely going to be online, either way prepare adequately to avoid any surprises.

Past questions is available for all courses, you can chat me to get yours

If you have any concerns as regards the application chat me privately.

Have a lovely weekend

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning guys.

Just a recap of what you need before your application

1. Decide on the course you want to apply for. Your choice of course should be based on the relevance of the course in the labour market now and in the future.

2. Check if you are eligible for the course you have chosen. This is very important because you will be disqualified if you are ineligible. Pls take this seriously. You can chat me up to check your eligibility status.

3. Get all the necessary documents required for the application. The documents are as follows

a. Original certificate/statement of results.

b. Nysc certificate/exemption cert/call up letter for those serving.

c. Birth certificate

d. Olevel result.

e. Professional certificate if any

f. Passport photograph

4. After you have checked all the boxes for the required documents, then go ahead to pick the form. The application form closes third week in Oct. I will advice those that are still yet to pick the form to do so as soon as possible as there is always network glitches during the last days. You can contact me for more details.

5. After you picked the form, the next step is to get the past questions, join our online classes for a better preparation for the entrance exam. Remember Unilag postgraduate admission is very competitive and you need to prepare adequately to meet the cut off Marks.

Unilag postgraduate admission is 95% transparent, if you meet the cut off mark you will be admitted, you dont need to be an alumnus of Unilag to be considered. All you need to do is to meet the cut off point.

Dont fall for any scammer promising you admission. It wont work.

Take your time and prepare for the entrance examination.

If you have any further questions you can chat me privately.

Want to get the past questions, chat me up.

Do have a lovely day.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good evening guys.

sale of application form closes on the 22nd Oct(next week).

There would be no second extension. Do all you can to apply within this period.

The timetable for the entrance exam will be made public immediately the form closes.

Some of you calling me asking me about submitting your application to the dept, it is totally unnecessary. Application is 100% online

For those without their nysc certificate yet you have nothing to worry about so long as it will be ready before next year.

For those who have not started preparation for the entrance exam you might be in for a long thing as the time is really short now.

Don't be among those that will look confused on the day of your entrance exam, start your preparation now.

Admission is very transparent at the same time competitive so you need to ensure you prepare adequately for the entrance exam.

Get the past questions if you are yet to get yours, past questions are vital for your preparation as it gives you direction on the nature of questions asked, however, dont depend solely on the past questions, combine it with relevant text books

Have any questions or inquiries, send me a private message.
Check ur eligibility before you apply for any course

Do have a lovely night rest.

Buzor(07030616510)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC / ASUU Vows To Continue Strike / Man Embarrassed As Ibadan School Refused Letting Daughter In Because Of Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.