Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (32134 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi guys.

Like always say, ensure you are eligible for the proposed course you are applying for. Dont choose a course blindly. Unilag would not spare you for ignorance.

I remember sounding this warning in my groups last year and some stubborn people still did otherwise.

Eligibility is the most important thing in this your journey.

Pls ensure you check your eligibility.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by TOHHAN(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Is there any MSc Operation Research aspirant here please, let hook up ejoor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning Guys,

Registration has been extended to 6th November.

Entrance examination will be online based and it will stsrt from 11th November.

kindly prepare accordingly.

Past questions for all courses are available. contact me to get yours. 07030616510.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orangedreamreal: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chibexe:

emphasis on Likely.

rumour has it that they want to merge the two set togther.

lets wait for official communication from unilag

Thank you Boss for creating this thread.

First, I have bought the M.Sc for since early May, fill it same day and submitted.

My question are:
When do you think the qualifying exams will come up?

Secondly, what is the chances that the past questions they sold to us is actually where they will draw their questions from so we don't read it for nothing. I mean do they truly repeat past questions?

Thirdly, the sales of form will end end of this month October 2021, any likelihood of extension?

Please I need answers to all the above.

Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orangedreamreal: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello Mass Communication candidates,

I think it will be wise for us to have a Mass Comm WhatsApp group where we can share information relating to Mass Comm even as we prepare for the forth coming qualifying Unilag M.Sc exams.

If you have bought your form like I have, if you have filled and submitted it then am talking you. Even if you haven't bought but intend to do see this week or before the end of sales of form also join us.

Chat me on 08088365168 to be added to Mass Comm M.Sc candidates group 2021/2022 session.

Thanks.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Number999: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chibexe:
Good morning Guys,

Registration has been extended to 6th November.

Entrance examination will be online based and it will stsrt from 11th November.

kindly prepare accordingly.

Past questions for all courses are available. contact me to get yours. 07030616510.

Buzor

The on-line based exam, would it be purely based objective questions or theory.

Thanks for your response always
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Number999:

The on-line based exam, would it be purely based objective questions or theory.

Thanks for your response always

it is purely objective
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Hi Guys

kindly go through this instruction, this was for last year.

i will advise you guys on a later date the best way to go about this online exam to avoid being logged out during the Exam.

alot of applicants were logged out during the last entrance exam and were never allowed to take the exam again.

you will need to follow this instructions to the letter

Examination Instructions
1. This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
2. Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded.
Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
3. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
4. During the aptitude test, you are not permitted leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test

In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to to click outside of the examination page for another tab or any other application on the computer for any reason, including system calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
6. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
7. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
8. In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
9. Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Who also opt in for Postgraduate in Computer Science
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
cappyolu:
Who also opt in for Postgraduate in Computer Science
I did. Can we connect? Do you have the past questions already? I'm sending you a pm now if you don't mind.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Godsoniam: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Is it all departments that will do online entrance exam?...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by qanda: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Unilag Post Graduate Programs Qualifying Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda,

Access the materials from the Postgraduate/Past Questions/University of Lagos directory on the App.

1. MSc. Envr. Toxicology & Pollution Mgt.

2. MSc. Economics PT/FT

3. MSc Marketing

4. MSc Molecular Diagnosis

5. MSc Organisation Behaviour

6. MSc Political Science

7. MSc Community Health

8. MSc System Engineering

9. MSc Finance

10. MSc MFM Estate Management

11. MSc Environmenal Management

12. Master of Arts in English language & Literature

13. Master of Project Management

14. Master of Public & International affairs

15. Master of law and International law

16. MSc Mathematics and Statistics

17. Master of Business Administration

18. MSc In Microbiology

19. Master of Public Administration

20. Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE

21. MSc Accounting

22. MSc Clinical Chemistry and Molecular diagnosis

23. Master of Criminology

24. MSc Physics

25. MED,MPHIL Education

26. MSc Sociology

27. Masters in Geographical Information System

28. Master of Diplomacy and Strategic Studies

29. Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

30. MSc Actuarial Science

31. MSc Cell Biology and Genetics

32. MSc Mass Communication

33. Building dept

34. MSc Electrical Engineering (Power Options)

35. MSc Psychology

36. Master of Transportation Planning and Management

37. MSc Analytical & Environmental Chemistry

38. MSc Computer Science

39. MSc Information Technology

Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys,

As you are rushing to submit your application online, pls confirm you are eligible for your proposed course as well as choosing the right course.

Dont choose master of philosophy pls. Master of philosophy is basically for those that have done their masters in the past but did not get up to PHD grade in their CGPA.

Dont make this mistake that has disqualified alot of applicants in the past.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by ore291(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2021
TOHHAN:
Is there any MSc Operation Research aspirant here please, let hook up ejoor
how do I message you?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Mosunbabe(f): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is there any whatsapp group or something for general public health options please ?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Olasumbo2021: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Please is there any Whatsapp group for Public Administration? And past questions also

Here is my number kindly add me if any
Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by HajiTooMuch: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Write UNILAG Post Graduate Entrance Exam with Imperial Values

Join other UNILAG PG applicants in our CBT Centre to have a wonderful examination experience.

Book a space with us by sending us your details ahead of the exam date.

Fee: N5,000

CBT Centre: 26, Alfa Nla Road, Morikaz Junction, Agege, Lagos.

Too Much - 0809 525 3415
Aishat - 0703 070 7649

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Teeminjin(f): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Any hematology aspirant here?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
I have aquestuon,

How many question are we expecting from each of the 3 different areas that we shall be examined upon?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
I have a question,

How many question are we expecting from each of the 3 different areas that we shall be examined upon?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:
I have aquestuon,

Which course did you apply for
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Happy Sunday All,

the exam timetable has not been released yet, it will be released during the course of the week.

Unilag will send you an email containing your exam date and time, SMS will as well be sent to your mobile numbers you used during the application. i will urge you to check your emails intermittently. Alot of persons missed their exam last year due to lack of information.

the exam format, you all already know that it going to be online, what that means is that you can write their exam wherever you are, however, the rules are stiff, if you flaunt the rules you will be logged out. i will advise you look for a very good location with good internet connection and do the exam. Laptop is the most preferable. i will also make arrangement(CBT centre inside unilag) like i did last time, for those interested in using my CBT centre, you can reach out to me. more information will be passed as regards this

the exam wont be a walk in the park, i will advise those who have gotten the past questions not to solely depend on the past questions, pls combine with relevant textbooks, ensure your preparations are top notch, unilag postgraduate admission is 98% merit, if you meet the cut off points you will be admitted, you dont need to be an alumnus of unilag to be given a postgraduate admission.

pls ensure you are eligible for the course you are applying for, i'm saying this for the umpteenth time because no matter how many times i say it, people still fall victims, i have seen this for the past sets, don't allow your application fees and time to be wasted on ground of ineligibility. pls ensure your first degree is compatible to the course you are applying for.

the form is still on sale and will be ending on the 6th Nov. if you have a friend that is yet to apply, pls advise them to do so, you can give them my contacts should they have further questions to ask.

Do have a lovely Sunday guys.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Pamelayoung: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2021
qanda:
Unilag Post Graduate Programs Qualifying Entrance Exams Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda,

Access the materials from the Postgraduate/Past Questions/University of Lagos directory on the App.

1. MSc. Envr. Toxicology & Pollution Mgt.

2. MSc. Economics PT/FT

3. MSc Marketing

4. MSc Molecular Diagnosis

5. MSc Organisation Behaviour

6. MSc Political Science

7. MSc Community Health

8. MSc System Engineering

9. MSc Finance

10. MSc MFM Estate Management

11. MSc Environmenal Management

12. Master of Arts in English language & Literature

13. Master of Project Management

14. Master of Public & International affairs

15. Master of law and International law

16. MSc Mathematics and Statistics

17. Master of Business Administration

18. MSc In Microbiology

19. Master of Public Administration

20. Postgraduate Diploma in Education PGDE

21. MSc Accounting

22. MSc Clinical Chemistry and Molecular diagnosis

23. Master of Criminology

24. MSc Physics

25. MED,MPHIL Education

26. MSc Sociology

27. Masters in Geographical Information System

28. Master of Diplomacy and Strategic Studies

29. Masters in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management

30. MSc Actuarial Science

31. MSc Cell Biology and Genetics

32. MSc Mass Communication

33. Building dept

34. MSc Electrical Engineering (Power Options)

35. MSc Psychology

36. Master of Transportation Planning and Management

37. MSc Analytical & Environmental Chemistry

38. MSc Computer Science

39. MSc Information Technology

Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183

There's no book in store for PGDE on the app
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Pamelayoung: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Any information about hostel accommodation for PGDE will be appreciated.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hi All,

Remitta payment platform has been down since yesterday, for those who are yet to register, keep trying.

sale of form still ends on the 6th of Nov.

expect the timetable for your exam to be out this week.

Check your emails intermittently as well as your registration dashboard.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by SHAABA09: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please, what is the nature of the qualifying exam for MSc Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Communications Options)?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Chibexe: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hi Guys.

for those that have registered pls ensure you have submitted your application,

if you dont submit, your application is not yet completed, pls ensure you submit online.

the entrance exam is still scheduled for 11th-13th Nov. you will be sent an email for your exact date. you can also get it in your exam pass on your dashborad. the exam pass has not been updated on your dashboard. continue checking.

Like you all know, the entrance exam is online, you will have just 30mins to attempt the questions, it is a multiple choice questions, pls prepare adequately.

the form is still on sale and ending 6th Nov, if are yet to apply, kindly do so,
past questions available for all courses, you can contact me to get yours.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by MrStrategy(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Follow this link to join the UNILAG 2021/22 MSc System Engineering WhatsApp group:
https://chat. whatsapp. com/Bv5QYnd2MXALbHknlMYKCE
[close the gaps]
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by MrStrategy(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
This to notify you that the 2021/2022 University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies qualifying examination has been scheduled for 11th - 13th November 2021,

The examination will be conducted online (virtually).

Information about your scheduled date and time will be communicated shortly.

Candidates who are yet to complete and submit their forms are advised to do so immediately.

For assistance before and during the Examination, contact us via the following:
1. Telephone (call, text or WhatsApp): 08090931800, 08090931793, 08090931788
2. Email: subdeanspgs@unilag.edu.ng, deanspgs@unilag.edu.ng, admissionspgs@unilag.edu.ng, ictspgs@unilag.edu.ng.

Best of Luck.
School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by qanda: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Pamelayoung:

There's no book in store for PGDE on the app

Hi Pamelayoung, there is.. the available material for PGDE is shown in the image below.

You can use the search bar on the App to locate it or visit the Postgraduate/Past Questions/University/University of Lagos/Faculty of Education/Dept of Education Administration directory to locate it.

If you need additional guidance, do not hesitate to let me know.

Note that the materials on the App are put there by the App users. You too can distribute materials on the App.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Mosunbabe(f): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Can a good samaritan help me with General Public health Past questions Pleaseee��
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session by Pamelayoung: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
qanda:

Hi Pamelayoung, there is.. the available material for PGDE is shown in the image below.

You can use the search bar on the App to locate it or visit the Postgraduate/Past Questions/University/University of Lagos/Faculty of Education/Dept of Education Administration directory to locate it.

If you need additional guidance, do not hesitate to let me know.

Note that the materials on the App are put there by the App users. You too can distribute materials on the App.

Why is it requesting to preview and buy since you claim it's free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.