Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! (1139 Views)

My Boyfriend Decides When I Allow My Husband - Married Lady Reveals Online / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2021
I am single but not in a hurry to be in a relationship.

when I see married couples, I keep askin myself where n how did they meet?

how they know if it's there last bus stop.

I am not understanding ooo

seems like magic

1 Like

Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by eljp(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2021
When you meet the right guy, you will feel it and also know that "this is him at last" I pray God show you the right man for you.....

2 Likes

Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Niyeal(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
Chat/add me on twitter @niyeal i want to tell u something
Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
Uglychicki:

seems like magic

You no get abi?

All those guys you've been turning down with the excuses :

"You no fine.

You no get benz..

You too ugly.

Your lips be like be like #100 kpomo.

You dey live for one room.

You no get swag.

You no this.

You no that."

Yes.

All those guys most girls reject are still the same guys some girls accept; join hands with and build nothing out of something in no distant time.

When these happen , and there is a change in their fortune, you start noticing them and asking where and how they did it.

No be jazz.

You sef go know say na your bus stop be that when you're willing to put in the work.

No matter as guy man high reach on Friday night, motor no dey carry am pass im bus stop. E dey always know say na here.

12 Likes

Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by donbachi(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
U are not in a hurry,e be u like dis.
Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Heartbender: 9:43pm On May 12, 2021
Julie you dey Port Harcourt?
Uglychicki:

seems like magic
Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Richy4(m): 4:47am On May 13, 2021
It's investment Dear... Try and invest in one that you were interested in.. who has shown you a green light smiley....

N.B: The investment I'm talking about is not money...yes it may have a little significant but putting your time and Energy in making a relationship work...When you do that, you too will be cruising around with your heartthrob and others will be wondering what you have done...Like how people were wondering what Arsenal as done in defeating Chelsea...

2 Likes

Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by spice123(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2021
Uglychicki:

seems like magic

Let's start from your mindset (moniker)
Change it to beautiful girl. Always stay positive
Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2021
Uglychicki:

seems like magic

Dont look on others with their land and gold.

What you don't know is, not all the marriages you see happened with clear eyes or on mutual grounds. Most are just patching it.
Re: Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 13, 2021
I'm wondering myself

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Are Pressurising Me. / Missing Person: She Has Been Found! / Why Are Women Always Scared Of Divorce? - Blessing Okoro Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.