Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright (7660 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Little Girl Hugs Yemi Osinbajo, The VP (Caption Photo) / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by TruthinAction: 11:02am On May 13, 2021
Osibanjo is a remote control robot. Only permitted to say certain things. Even in a drowning river, he will still pretend all is well.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Sheffdon: 11:13am On May 13, 2021
I so much hate this man for his unsolicited cho cho cho. Who ask you question?

People are suffering and you're talking balderdash.

1 bag of pure water now is almost ₦200

1 tin milk of garri is now ₦80. Something we used to buy during Jonathan's era for ₦10

I don't think this man is seriously ok

Do not try to play us. We are going true serious phycological trauma. Thanks to the wordt governance we've ever seen
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2021
angry

Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by calcal: 11:17am On May 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
"The economic future of our nation is extremely bright. Yes, we have challenges today and they may look daunting".

The storm shall pass.

how much den pay you?

I had same 30 years ago
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Cmeo(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2021
Hmmm, if things are done the right way
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by RaptorX: 12:43pm On May 13, 2021
With our ever growing population I don't see any bright economic future in the horizon.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2021
This is one of the so many reasons Nigerians should not wish for this man as president... he will continue with incompetence, is it not better for him to shut up and hide his goat face in shame than to be opening it just to stay relevant
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Promiseisaac(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Is this man really in this country at all
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Steelsupplier: 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
Happy EID Celebrations

Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Origin(f): 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Yes i agree but only if we put the right people at the helms of affairs. Let us forget sentiments and pick educated and experienced to lead this Great Nation.

And yes hold everyone accountable from local government personnel upwards.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by seunfape(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2021
Future economy is better what happens if it is now
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by nedu666: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Osinbanjo doesn't even believe the words that fall from his mouth. He talks 4 sake of talking
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Sanctecosma(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2021
Hehehehe! "extremely bleek" you mean.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2021
Another lie from the pit of hell, you no go stop lie lie.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
Sheffdon:
I so much hate this man for his unsolicited cho cho cho. Who ask you question?

People are suffering and you're talking balderdash.

1 bag of pure water now is almost ₦200

1 tin milk of garri is now ₦80. Something we used to buy during Jonathan's era for ₦10

I don't think this man is seriously ok

Do not try to play us. We are going true serious phycological trauma. Thanks to the wordt governance we've ever seen

e no see wetin God do him GO becos is supporting lie.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Laideabdulahi: 5:06pm On May 13, 2021
This one has lost it completely .
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Kkc3030(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
...for we live by faith and not by sight...I align with Mr. Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by friendl: 6:54pm On May 13, 2021
I no blame them at all ,.....it is well
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Nigra(f): 7:12pm On May 14, 2021
Ok oh,we don hear..between Oh,nairalanders help me oh please..any token will be appreciated, for the sake of God...please here is my details..stephanie gtb 0136317758..thank you all
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by Joyce95: 7:50am On May 16, 2021
quentin06:
Another lie from the pit of hell, you no go stop lie lie.

Na be the lay here
Re: Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright by CareerBegger: 2:51pm On May 16, 2021
Nigra:
Ok oh,we don hear..between Oh,nairalanders help me oh please..any token will be appreciated, for the sake of God...please here is my details..stephanie gtb 0136317758 ..thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) / Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.