Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? (4296 Views)

Why Can't Nigerian Military Have This Kind Of Gun? (Photo) / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2021
So I was going through YouTube now and found this recommended video, of which I clicked on.

This gunship I saw really impressed me and never even thought it existed. I have seen it and used it in Call OF DUTY 4 before and never really thought it existed IRL.

The inbuilt weapons are so unmatched and it has even got an artillery kiss

Do we have one or a couple of em in the NAF? If no, then I suggest someone recommends it immediately. It's so unmatched. I doubt if it can be brought down without missiles because it stays really far up and I doubt if one can even see it.

Having 3 of these would guarantee us a victory against boko haram and ISWAP. Pls take a look at the YouTube video below. See how a single shot from it destroyed almost everything in sight cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lrfdzU8k4k
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by illicit(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2021
Maybe Republic of Niger

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Hashabiah: 4:23pm On May 27, 2021
Nigeria has C-130s but not this model
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Nigeria has C-130s but not this model
Are they similar? I'll look it up
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by ivolt: 4:29pm On May 27, 2021
It is not enough.
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Patented: 4:30pm On May 27, 2021
No
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Hashabiah: 4:30pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

They almost similar in design but not in capabilities.
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
I see.
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
ivolt:
It is not enough.
It should be, at least in addition to the ones we currently have. The AC-130U costs $190 million each, which isn't that bad. We should get a hold of 2 or three immediately imo. This gunship can stay up in the air, take its time, and shoot at any building, cave, vehicle or enemies. Should we be able to figure out where the boko garam or iswap hideout are, just send this plane and see how it'll get the job done successfully (judging from my COD4 experience). Maybe after bombing everything on sight, ground troops can go in and take care of the remaining injured criminal elements

2 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Toosure70: 5:00pm On May 27, 2021
Oduduwa nation get, very ready for any idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Northernblood3: 5:13pm On May 27, 2021
Deep inside op, he wants terrorist nigerian Army to get hold of it so that they will use it to destroy infrastructures in Biafraland and render our hardwork useless as their place in NE.

Surprise surprise mr op, Even if The zoo gets it, it won't be long before the share it to co-terrorist Boko Haram which will use it to continue the work of their terrorist allah in Bornu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Northernblood3: 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

It should be, at least in addition to the ones we currently have. The AC-130U costs $190 million each, which isn't that bad. We should get a hold of 2 or three immediately imo.

You exposed yourself here, Imo can never be like Bornu, go and tell that to Your head slamming terrorist in Chief Bulhari

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by FarahAideed: 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
Only the US Military has the AC130 ..Which is actually just a heavily Armed Charlie 130... A flying artillery battery
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

It's the same aircraft only that that AC is a modified C130 designed to carry power Cannons and artillery gun and fire them while flying
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Zane2point4(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lies, Nigeria only have the transport version.

That one up there is a beast,

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Hashabiah: 5:58pm On May 27, 2021
[s]
Zane2point4:

Lies, Nigeria only have the transport version.

That one up there is a beast,
[/s] Kindly read my post before commenting
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Zane2point4(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

It should be, at least in addition to the ones we currently have. The AC-130U costs $190 million each, which isn't that bad. We should get a hold of 2 or three immediately imo. This gunship can stay up in the air, take its time, and shoot at any building, cave, vehicle or enemies. Should we be able to figure out where the boko garam or iswap hideout are, just send this plane and see how it'll get the job done successfully (judging from my COD4 experience). Maybe after bombing everything on sight, ground troops can go in and take care of the remaining injured criminal elements
Asin very powerful aircraft.
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Khd95(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2021
imagine a country like Nigeria doesnt have powerful combat air cratfs like the grumman f14,lockheed martins f22, ?raptors except those ww2 era kind of jets??, no air craft carriers, no verticially propelled missiles from naval ships or frigates, except flying boats with mounted RPMGs

modern wars require minimal infantry involvement, they only move in to clear the remnants of what the missiles and the jets have done, by that u save more humans and expend less

but nigeria is still living in the 12th century, no innovation, no plan B

you have been fighting boko haram since 2009 with same approach, you didnt deem it necessary to change approach and even acquire better war machines

2 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by tutudesz: 6:24pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:
So I was going through YouTube now and found this recommended video, of which I clicked on.

This gunship I saw really impressed me and never even thought it existed. I have seen it and used it in Call OF DUTY 4 before and never really thought it existed IRL.

The inbuilt weapons are so unmatched and it has even got an artillery kiss

Do we have one or a couple of em in the NAF? If no, then I suggest someone recommends it immediately. It's so unmatched. I doubt if it can be brought down without missiles because it stays really far up and I doubt if one can even see it.

Having 3 of these would guarantee us a victory against boko haram and ISWAP. Pls take a look at the YouTube video below. See how a single shot from it destroyed almost everything in sight cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lrfdzU8k4k
Apart from America, list the countries that own a gunships
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by helinues: 6:24pm On May 27, 2021
Northernblood3:
Deep inside op, he wants terrorist nigerian Army to get hold of it so that they will use it to destroy infrastructures in Biafraland and render our hardwork useless as their place in NE.

Surprise surprise me op, Even if The zoo gets it, it won't be long before the share it to co-terrorist Boko Haram which will use it to continue the work of their terrorist god in Bornu

You probably forgot to switch moniker

undecided
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2021
Northernblood3:

Surprise surprise me op, Even if The zoo gets it, it won't be long before the share it to co-terrorist Boko Haram which will use it to continue the work of their terrorist god in Bornu
Well the reason I want us to get it is so that we can use it to deal with these terrorists in boko hsram and ISWAP. They've been giving us problems for the past few years now, taking innocent lives and all that.

Also I'm I doubt if the military can do anything like using the power of this aircraft to destroy properties or take lives in the SE as that would get the attention of the international bodies. I trust that MNK won't allow it.

I haven't given up on Nigeria yet, hate to admit. We can change whatever deep shit we're in now in 2023 by voting someone who isn't as idiotic as the old man we've in aso rock.

Apparently, I'm a drop out from school ever since my dad got retired, with the shitty economy making things even worse. I'm now looking forward to joining the NAF through the NDA, if by God's grace he allows me to pass the exam. I'm just 18, which means I can make it to the top should I enter now. Perhaps I can change a few of these things that aren't right when I get there.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by tutudesz: 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
Khd95:
imagine a country like Nigeria doesnt have powerful combat air cratfs like the grumman f14,lockheed martins f22, ?raptors except those ww2 era kind of jets??, no air craft carriers, no verticially propelled missiles from naval ships or frigates, except flying boats with mounted RPMGs

modern wars require minimal infantry involvement, they only move in to clear the remnants of what the missiles and the jets have done, by that u save more humans and expend less

but nigeria is still living in the 12th century, no innovation, no plan B

you have been fighting boko haram since 2009 with same approach, you didnt deem it necessary to change approach and even acquire better war machines

China is just building it's 1st air craft carriers and they are leading in technology in the world and F22 serioiously undecided
You think buying the equipment is cheap undecided or the maintenance is cheap undecided America had to cancel their order for F22 to 100 because of the cost
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2021
tutudesz:

Apart from America, list the countries that own a gunships
They're many na.
Russia
China
France
Isreal
Germany, etc etc. They're many

Even Nigeria get one but e nor dey advanced reach like dis one

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by tutudesz: 6:40pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

They're many na.
Russia
China
France
Isreal
Germany, etc etc. They're many

Even Nigeria get one but e nor dey advanced reach like dis one
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130
America is the only operator of such gunship
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by bolseas(f): 6:44pm On May 27, 2021
Northernblood3:

You exposed yourself here, Imo can never be like Bornu, go and tell that to Your head slamming terrorist in Chief Bulhari

In my opinion- imo

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2021
tutudesz:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130
America is the only operator of such gunship
Nice joke, it only says it originated from the US.
Check out the lists of c-130 gunship users here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lockheed_C-130_Hercules_operators
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by tutudesz: 6:58pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

Nice joke, it only says it originated from the US.
Check out the lists of c-130 gunship users here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lockheed_C-130_Hercules_operators
Ac130 is the gunship and C130 is the transport plane, go to the link I posted and click operator.
Than click operator on your link.

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
tutudesz:

Ac130 is the gunship and C130 is the transport plane, go the link I posted and click operator.
Than click operator on your link.
OK. Maybe the US don't sell. Anyway, we can get gunships from other countries like Russia and China too. Bcus most times, they do manufacture similar weapons and machines to the ones the US flag not for sale
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by tutudesz: 7:07pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

OK. Maybe the US don't sell. Anyway, we can get gunships from other countries like Russia and China too. Bcus most times, they do manufacture similar weapons and machines to the ones the US flag not for sale
America is the only one operating gunship planes, Russia gunship are helicopters Mil Mi-24 and Nigeria has Mil Mi-24.
China is not developing gunship planes for now and if they were, it's will not be for sell.

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by Luigi03(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2021
tutudesz:

America is the only one operating gunship planes, Russia gunship are helicopters Mil Mi-24 and Nigeria has Mil Mi-24.
China is not developing gunship planes for now and if they were, it's will not be for sell.
They're allowed to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenia_C-27J_Spartan#MC-27J

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_AC-119

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunship

Check the examples of the last link
Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by ICTWeb: 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
Develop Countries don't put up their warships for sell, just only when they build more advanced and better ones. They then sell the outdated version or old ones to replacement. They don't sell from their top model. Maybe only to their top Allies.

4 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? by tutudesz: 7:24pm On May 27, 2021
Luigi03:

They're allowed to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenia_C-27J_Spartan#MC-27J

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_AC-119

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunship

Check the examples of the last link
Gunship is used to describe most planes and helicopters with guns. But the only operator of the Ac130 is America.
Those link are not gunship in the real sense, unlike the Ac130.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right (2) / Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.