Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi (16305 Views)

No PDP Governorship Candidate In Imo State: INEC / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Thalophyta(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
jst cald mumsi nao to congrajulate 'us' am so hapi 4dat victory. BTW, @dayokanu, Wherz d DJ na? At least Firearm can fix d food since hez got a kitchen here. smiley once more, i say congrats 2nigerians esp ma co-indegenes. God bles us
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
This is the best news i have heard all year

1 Like

Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
And considering that voter actually waited into the night, i say congratulations

1 Like

Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by helpdoer: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Woooohoooo!
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Ibomade1: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Good riddance tongue tongue
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Razmuhy: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
, to bad rubbish.(radarada)
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by eros(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
Akala and his looting bastar.ds he calls children should be prepared to spend a very long time in Agodi Prison. angry angry angry angry
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by petme: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
someone rightly advised him that he should renovate Agodi prison very well because that will be his new self-contained abode from May 29 onwards.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by leighcon(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2011
@DK No vex ooo,
Which part of Oyo state are you from? (seriously) Seems you like Oyo state more than some of we original Oyo-Ile sef. I so much admire your passion for unAKALAisation of Oyo state. Me am from that Marble/harmattan zone and we no gree the guy ooo though im rig shaa

End of -Yoboro yobosin, Akalakala, Akalism, Akalamagbo, etc

BTW, the asewo boy said he would return to Agodi after May 29, and I don't think he has a property around that place yet thus IMHO he must have mustered the thought of relocating to Agodi prisons.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2011
You are from Igbeti or Okeho?

I am from Akala's town

Ogbomosho Ajilete, Ogbomosho Ogbomojugun Ibi ti won ti nje oka tan ti won fi eko nyangan le. Ilu SOun Ajagungbade

I am from Ogbomosho North Local Govt,

But talk of Oyo Town, Ibadan etc I am all rounder

If you know the amount of shame and insult I have endured because Akalamagbo is from my town and that I am  from the state with the worst governor, fanta face Coke leg. You would feel sorry for me

BTW I am Governor of Oyo State in 2023  cool cool cool
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by wiseman2011(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] That is Goodnews 4 oyo people. AKALA next office is AGODI PRISON. let him go an bleach and throw PARTY
there.!
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by temmyborode(m): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2011
Oyo state final result by INEC ; Accord : 235,773 . ACN : 420,850 . PDP : 387,132

Congratulation to new Oyo state Governor; Senator Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi  (ACN)
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Jouslaw(m): 1:09am On Apr 28, 2011
For those that understand IWP v1 and 2 Surf free with dis server
http://216.245.196.179/~usa/test.php
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by OlokoNla1(m): 2:06am On Apr 28, 2011

I am from Akala's town

Ogbomosho Ajilete, Ogbomosho Ogbomojugun Ibi ti won ti nje oka tan ti won fi eko nyangan le. Ilu SOun Ajagungbade

If you know the amount of shame and insult I have endured because Akalamagbo is from my town and that I am from the state with the worst governor, fanta face Coke leg. You would feel sorry for me

BTW I am Governor of Oyo State in 2023

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2011
Buhahahhahaha

Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by xreal: 3:16am On Apr 28, 2011
Is this true?
Was this guy that bad or some 'Bere' touts in NL are just showing their hate for him?

dayokanu:

I am from Akala's town

If you know the amount of shame and insult I have endured because Akalamagbo is from my town and that I am  from the state with the worst governor, fanta face Coke leg. You would feel sorry for me

same Local govt. sef.

So you as an Ògbómòshó indigene; no appreciation for at least, the Teaching Hospital?
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by bintab(f): 5:00am On Apr 28, 2011
Ohun to se ya mi lenu o baba X2ce,
O nu omije mi nu, otun pa m ni erin,
Ohun to se ya m lenu o baba.
Congratulations to all oyo state indigine especially awon omo ibadan ajoro sun.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by baksonlee: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2011
dayokanu:

I am from Akala's town

So you are from Ogbori Elemosho, Akala is a disgrace to that lovely town. I schooled there(FEGO) for 6 years

Abeg I dey available for deputy gov in 2023 ooo
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by naijangel7(f): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2011
So happy for the people of Oyo state! cheesy
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by tunnytox(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2011
I'm also from Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso south LG, Akala is a disgrace to all Ogbomoso indigenes. Thank God he's defeated
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Pukkah: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2011
Congratulations Oyo State! smiley Good riddance.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by fuke(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2011
Good ridance to Bad Rubbish.
I am so Proud to be a Yoruba man
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Mmanu: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2011
Thank God that change is beginning to occur everywhere. I believe Abiola would be outstanding compared to Akala. Fuke, be proud of being Nigerian first as we are working towards uniting the nation
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Pinnacleman(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2011
What a shame to have someone like Akalakala or Akalamagbo in politics! But God pass them. This Akalamagbo don eat Vulture, im too don turn to one, no wonder he left the whole place dirty! Congratulatn to Ajimobi and the Oyo state indigene.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by kollyp2000(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Victory for Democrazy
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Pinnacleman(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2011
What a shame to have someone like Akalakala or Akalamagbo in politics! But God pass them. This Akalamagbo don eat Vulture, im too don turn to one, no wonder he left the whole place dirty! Congratulatn to Ajimobi and the Oyo state indigene.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by saworoide: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2011
I can see a lot of people urging the dismissed police officer Akala to pack out of Agodi, me I just want him to cross to the other side of the road in Agodi : from the Goverment house to the State prison.

The people of Oyo stated have voted and defended their vote to the right end.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by nsik4ever(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2011
please can some 1 2 fine out what happen 2 Akwa Ibom Statd if the ACN pik or won the election in Oyo State through ACN party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police, Naval Men Clash In Lagos / Ondo: Tinubu’s Absence At APC Rally Makes No Difference – Lalong / Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.