Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi (16306 Views)

No PDP Governorship Candidate In Imo State: INEC / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by EvilBrain1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
The best thing about this is how peaceful the whole proces has been. I was in Ogbomoso (Alao-Akala's home town) yesterday and even stayed out late to watch champs league at a viewing centre. There wasn't even the slightest sign of violence.

The south-west is really maturing politically. Hopefully, the rest of the country will come to their senses and stop voting for PDP.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by niyimat(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
Anu re lo see mioooo lo je n booo domonran pe koooobi meji kotobora; kotoboraaaaa, anu re lo n se miooooo loje n bo damonran,
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by binhozie(m): 2:54am On Apr 29, 2011
I see a lot of premature celebrations here just because the PDP was effectively voted out in the south-west and replaced with "untested people"
I hope your celebrations wont come back to hunt you guys
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2011
binhozie:

I see a lot of premature celebrations here just because the PDP was effectively voted out in the south-west and replaced with "untested people"
I hope your celebrations wont come back to hunt you guys
at least it better, than making same head with no progress and sign of it stay there for sixteen, IMPOSSIBE
dont jealous ooo grin grin
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by bighead1(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2011
i hope bros Ajimobi won't probe ma uncle Akalamagbo?
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by omoboy08(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2011
but ajimobi wont ve easy house of ass unlike other sw states. I heard unconfirmed report yesterde dt accord party also won anoda house of ass fr sw l/govt of ib, making it a total 9 for Accord nd 9 for pdp nd 14 for acn. Hope dis wont pose prob 4 ajimobi in d house.
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2011
Evil Brain:

The best thing about this is how peaceful the whole proces has been. I was in Ogbomoso (Alao-Akala's home town) yesterday and even stayed out late to watch champs league at a viewing centre. There wasn't even the slightest sign of violence.

The south-west is really maturing politically. Hopefully, the rest of the country will come to their senses and stop voting for PDP.
ogbomoso is peaceful @least no violence for now
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by sulad82i(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
Congrats to all election winners. Hope they can bring happiness to the face and heart of their respective state by doing something tangible and memorable for their citizens
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by skelemba: 9:23pm On May 02, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. Tell your friends and family.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Acn Won In Oyo State, Inec Delcares Ajimobi by tpia5: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
tunnytox:

I'm also from Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso south LG,

you dont say!!!!

keep up the parapo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Ondo: Tinubu’s Absence At APC Rally Makes No Difference – Lalong / ‘Sacked’ Osinbajo’s Aides Not In Humanitarian Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.