Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) (19066 Views)

Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) / Meet Nigeria's First Cross Dresser In Imo State Named ''area Scatter'' / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DrMoney1: 6:44am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I will ask my intersex friends if this intersex case is possible but i have heard of a case like this when the penis keeps increasing in size.
Just please shut the hell up already, you bunch of attention seeking lowlifes.
No way a deek would ever sit in such way in a short.
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by CelebCircle: 6:47am On May 13, 2021
Will Sound Sultan be able to sing again? Let's pray for our Sultan of Sounds.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5gQUfVIHLM
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by lilvicky68(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I will ask my intersex friends if this intersex case is possible but i have heard of a case like this when the penis keeps increasing in size.
Lol..intersex family and friends association..

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DavidEsq(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2021
falcon01:
I tell ya she's a scam, abeg Men let's be Honest, Naso prick dey do for Nika?
grin grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by LoudLord(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2021
Make them cut the male organ off jor...
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DavidEsq(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
its not fake. Stop being ignorant
Prove him wrong by ripping off that boxer shorts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2021
So women don dey claim intersex??
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by IVORY2009(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

Looks like a Love Machine

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Investtorr: 9:21am On May 13, 2021
I know of a girl like this grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2021
DavidEsq:

Prove him wrong by ripping off that boxer shorts
well the prick looks odd and the position too
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Bimpe29: 9:26am On May 13, 2021
Allahu Akbar
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DavidEsq(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
well the prick looks odd and the position too
I see! I saw!
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2021
Investtorr:
I know of a girl like this grin grin
na transgender?
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by IVORY2009(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2021
I am subspectous, she just might not have both organs as claimed from my own findings when I did visited her Instagram page, she might just want to use this avenue to gain some cheap publicity, and fame.

If she is real, let her supply her real birth names and that can not be Queen Edo

I know how to go about the findings

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2021
Its possible
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2021
IVORY2009:
I am subspectous, she just might not have both organs as claimed from my own findings when I did visited her Instagram page, she might just want to use this avenue to gain some cheap publicity, and fame.

If she is real, let her supply her real birth names and that can not be Queen Edo

I know how to go about the findings
read my update
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 13, 2021
A world where anything is possible
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Her name is Queen Edo, she is intersex and was born with two sex organs (penis and vagina)..
In her case, she was born with a clitoris and little penis, raised up as a girl, everything seemed normal as a girl but her penis kept growing bigger and bigger.
As usual, she faced discrimination from people whem they find out. She even says men screams and run away fron her when they find out the male organ. She experiences rejection..

See her pictutes and watch the video of her interview here to get the full story..

There are more in Nigeria oh. Women with dick do exist naturally.
She is not a Transgender oh!!.

Update: This girl needs to be investigated to be sure her claim is true or trying to make money and fame by lying she is intersex.. Thereby making mockery of the intersex community. Her instagram handle is @d.realqueenedo

Update: There was a similar story like this in Malawi where a woman born a hermaphrodite got married and had kids and after that, her penis starts growing and increasing in size. Her husband left her when the penis started growing.
Like i said, intersex has many variations which people won't believe and doubt it exists so its very possible her claim is also right. She may take those pics with her penis erect to proove her claim else people will keep doubting her.
Isn't that people for you ? Always doubting, even stories proven to be true, they will keep doubting because they don't want to accept the cold truth.. Women with penis exist.

https://www.tmznaija.com/2021/03/nigerian-lady-with-male-and-female.html?m=1

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Harry00(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2021
this doesn't look real at all
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Kingdemu: 11:49am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
she needs a man to do that. The female organ is not that developed and needs operation. As you can see, the male organ is functioning more but her body produces more female hormones
How about yours? Is it the D or the pussy that is more developed?
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2021
Abormination
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2021
falcon01:
I tell ya she's a scam, abeg Men let's be Honest, Naso prick dey do for Nika?
don't be deceived. That is a dilldo and not a dicck, this cheap girl is looking for attention by all means. A diick will not always be erect that way except a dilldo. Scammers

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by neyohh: 1:07pm On May 13, 2021
Who raised these cretins, shitting on the real pains of others for attention.

Is Instagram that important that people will do anything for followers now.

Mental illness everywhere.
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by moshoodn(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
In as much as hermaphrodites, as an abnormality, exists, I doubt the veracity of her claims.

Firstly, I haven't seen an hermaphrodite with such "monstrous" phallus.

Secondly, she would most likely have had a decisive surgical operation between her childhood and teenage years.

Thirdly, the bulge looks unreal.

Lastly, the way she exhibits her sexiness on IG, I could easily classify her as an "olosho".

My opinions.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by falcon01: 4:21pm On May 13, 2021
frankdre:
don't be deceived. That is a dilldo and not a dicck, this cheap girl is looking for attention by all means. A diick will not always be erect that way except a dilldo. Scammers
don't mind the attention seeking venereal disease carrying hoe!
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DONFASZY(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2021
She is a woman
She should go for surgery and cut d male organs off pls
She is getting old
Make she stop to post with priq abi
Face d future
She is a woman
Surgery and move on n marry
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
DONFASZY:
She is a woman
She should go for surgery and cut d male organs off pls
She is getting old
Make she stop to post with priq abi
Face d future
She is a woman
Surgery and move on n marry
am sure she is trying to ask for money for surgery
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Casper21: 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Wow Futanari? They are rare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Late Dr Stella Adadevoh & Chimamanda Make CNN’s Inspiring Women of 2014 List / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.