Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) (3576 Views)

Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) / What is intersex/hermaphrodites?? / Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 21, 2021
This is a story of two intersex Nigeria people. Mystique and James Johnson..
Click on the link to watch the full video and read full story..
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/sport-49875448

Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 21, 2021
.. kiss
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 21, 2021
I know this girl. She don really suffer. Very nice person.
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 21, 2021
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 21, 2021
Make i go cook. Early morning hunger too much angry
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by xpressionx(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2021
All problems are not equal, some are bigger than others.

Sorry fellas
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I know this girl. She don really suffer. Very nice person.

Guy, allow us rest with this your confused gender wahala...
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 21, 2021
yanabasee1:

Guy, allow us rest with this your confused gender wahala...
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 21, 2021
Yawns
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 21, 2021
kiss
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 21, 2021
.. smiley
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Twelfthman: 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
They should just do surgery to correct it. One can either be a male or female not both so as to avoid stigmatization
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2021
Why do they always look dirty undecided
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Why do they always look dirty undecided
haba.
That woman looks fresh and beautiful talk more of James that many girls including myself are dying for
Re: Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2021
IntersexSherry:
haba.
That woman looks fresh and beautiful talk more of James that many girls including myself are dying for
Yeah that's true dirty people can't tell if others are dirty

(1) (Reply)

Despite Sextape, Tiwa Savage Rocks Naked Dress To UK Concert After-party (video) / Kanye West: "D'banj Makes Me Sick!" / British Singer Rita Ora And Rob Kardashian Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.