Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler (1121 Views)

The True History Of Humanity / Emojis Are Evil, The Pact With King Solomon / The Holocaust Of Giants. Man's True History uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Obrigardo: 12:21am On May 13, 2021
This part of history i want to show you should not be discounted, you can do more research on it because nothing is new under the sun when it comes to man.

In the 17th century, there was a guy named Sabattini who proclaimed himself the messiah, and within years he amassed over 500,000 jewish followers and millions in surrounding europe. The spiritual movement of the "religion" was known as Sabattean and followers called sabatteans. Their philosophy was God answers through sin, and that if man wants to hear from God, he has to find the path with sin. They literally believed God was both satan and God, same being. So they set out to invert the teachings of Judaism specifically, since they were also closely part of the religion. When it is the sabatth for fasting, they use it for feasting. It was about "do what thou wilt" thats when you find God. It sounds crazy, but many believed it then and with their growing movement, they had to infiltrate many aspects of the society, mostly religions and kingdoms, and to a surprise the Saudi Arabia monarchy, which knows it's ties to the Sabatteans.

It came to a boiling point in the 2nd world war, when Hitler already riled up the country to start ostracizing jews, not marrying with them, and not doing business with them, to focus on making their master race. Most of the jews businnesses were labelled and they became outcasts. From the source i've seen, there was growing tensions between the jewish community, mainly the sabatteans and judaic/christian jews.
Hitler was highly linked to the Annunebe cult, who were very visible when they held their parades. This mystical cult fueled the master race theory of the aryan race which Hitler liked, since he'd been beefing them before he became Chancellor. So the sabatteans were drawn to the cult, since they had inverted the Jewish kabala from what it meant, they inverted everything about judaism.

This unholy alliance caused the rift within the jewish society to grow, which made it easy for Hitler to pounce. The Sabatteans were instrumental in ratting out the judaic and christian jews, when Hitler's SS started the crackdown on jewish business.

But it became deadlier when they now wanted something in return from Hitler. The Sabattean leaders through the 17 century had the goal of a world domination, which made many not to stay lazy but to get into places of power and opportunity, in order to further their cause. They wanted a country of their own. Hitler made a deal to send them back to Palestine along with thousands of his SS soldiers. They occupied the part of Palestine you see today as Israel.

Hitler himself wanted to exterminate all jews on earth, so he appreciated the gift from the sabatteans, by carrying out his first acts. This made him confident to call for all out war in europe, until he failed with Russia. But before the end of the war, he put millions of the jews in gas chambers for some hideous purpose - the german doctors wanted to find a way to identify jews through physiology, so they came out with the fastest way to kill a lot of people for the experiment. Also they tested experiments on their bodies to find a way to build their master aryan race. Thousands more would have been dead if not the allied forces breached auswitchz just as about the third batch were being taken to the gas chambers.
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by seunlayi(m): 12:49am On May 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by lahp(m): 1:46am On May 13, 2021
Seems israel is the trending news now

Make me too post about israel
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:
This part of history i want to show you should not be discounted, you can do more research on it because nothing is new under the sun when it comes to man.

In the 17th century, there was a guy named Sabattini who proclaimed himself the messiah, and within years he amassed over 500,000 jewish followers and millions in surrounding europe. The spiritual movement of the "religion" was known as Sabattean and followers called sabatteans. Their philosophy was God answers through sin, and that if man wants to hear from God, he has to find the path with sin. They literally believed God was both satan and God, same being. So they set out to invert the teachings of Judaism specifically, since they were also closely part of the religion. When it is the sabatth for fasting, they use it for feasting. It was about "do what thou wilt" thats when you find God. It sounds crazy, but many believed it then and with their growing movement, they had to infiltrate many aspects of the society, mostly religions and kingdoms, and to a surprise the Saudi Arabia monarchy, which knows it's ties to the Sabatteans.

It came to a boiling point in the 2nd world war, when Hitler already riled up the country to start ostracizing jews, not marrying with them, and not doing business with them, to focus on making their master race. Most of the jews businnesses were labelled and they became outcasts. From the source i've seen, there was growing tensions between the jewish community, mainly the sabatteans and judaic/christian jews.
Hitler was highly linked to the Annunebe cult, who were very visible when they held their parades. This mystical cult fueled the master race theory of the aryan race which Hitler liked, since he'd been beefing them before he became Chancellor. So the sabatteans were drawn to the cult, since they had inverted the Jewish kabala from what it meant, they inverted everything about judaism.

This unholy alliance caused the rift within the jewish society to grow, which made it easy for Hitler to pounce. The Sabatteans were instrumental in ratting out the judaic and christian jews, when Hitler's SS started the crackdown on jewish business.

But it became deadlier when they now wanted something in return from Hitler. The Sabattean leaders through the 17 century had the goal of a world domination, which made many not to stay lazy but to get into places of power and opportunity, in order to further their cause. They wanted a country of their own. Hitler made a deal to send them back to Palestine along with thousands of his SS soldiers. They occupied the part of Palestine you see today as Israel.

Hitler himself wanted to exterminate all jews on earth, so he appreciated the gift from the sabatteans, by carrying out his first acts. This made him confident to call for all out war in europe, until he failed with Russia. But before the end of the war, he put millions of the jews in gas chambers for some hideous purpose - the german doctors wanted to find a way to identify jews through physiology, so they came out with the fastest way to kill a lot of people for the experiment. Also they tested experiments on their bodies to find a way to build their master aryan race. Thousands more would have been dead if not the allied forces breached auswitchz just as about the third batch were being taken to the gas chambers.
Where is the source for the claims you make here? undecided
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Obrigardo: 10:09am On May 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I'll share it soon if it won't be ridiculed
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:

What in the world does that mean? undecided
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Obrigardo: 8:28pm On May 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Just what i was saying. Just like your utterance.
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 13, 2021
Obrigardo:

undecided so you made the story up?
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Obrigardo: 8:34pm On May 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Made up what? Please don't get me started angry
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by oaroloye(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2021
SHALOM!

Fact: ADOLF HITLER died in 1945: the nation of Israel was created in 1948- by the Allies who fought against Germany.

A Pact between Israel and Adolf Hitler is impossible.

There was never any Israel for him to make a pact with. There were reasons why he could never have made a deal with any Jews.

I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS FALLEN FOR ZIONISTIC PROPAGANDA, THOUGH NOT-KNOWING ANY BETTER.

But telling lies is a deliberate act of Sin.

I am a Full-Gospel Pentecostal Christian, and my Goal is EVERLASTING LIFE- by THIS Path:

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Awareness, that is, Life, has FORTY LEVELS:

All things that live are fed by Living Energy that comes to the Earth through seven Realms collectively called HEAVEN.

All things that Exist are made of Living Data, that look like fibres of Living Light. These would be THE WORDS OF GOD. Attempts to analyze them deeply KILLS MORTAL SEERS on the spot.

These light fibres never occur alone, but form CLUSTERS which are group together to form BANDS. Bands are grouped into GREAT BANDS.

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND;
5. ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy,
Space, Time - PHYSICAL)
UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS;
8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE THREE FACTORS OF LEARNING.

1. THE STUDENTS MUST CONFRONT THE PHYSICAL EXAMPLES OF WHATEVER IS BEING TAUGHT.

Otherwise it is impossible for the teachers to know that their students have understood the teaching, and impossible for the students to know what is being taught to them.

2. THE LEARNING CURVE MUST BE SMOOTH AND UNBROKEN, WITHOUT LOOPS NOR REVERSES, AND ALWAYS BEGIN FROM THE BEGINNING.

The learning curve must not be too steep.

3. EACH AND EVERY TECHNICAL TERM JARGON MUST BE THOROUGHLY DEFINED.

Nomenclature must be defined using the standard, agreed-upon Technical Manuals, Textbooks, and Dictionaries.

[See: BASIC STUDY MANUAL, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDENT HAT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDY TAPES, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Who are you?

Where are you coming from?

Where are you going?

Where are you leading people to?

Without answering these questions, everything you say is meaningless.

Obrigardo:

I CONSIDER IT EXTREME RUDENESS TO ARGUE FROM LIES, RUMOURS, AND MYTHS, WITH NO EVIDENCE OF HAVING ANY ACTUAL SOURCE, AND THEN TELL PEOPLE: GO AND DO RESEARCH!

If those fools had done any research, they would give authors, and cite studies.

They would give the Path that they followed to reach their conclusions.

They would not send people to find their own conclusions.

My Posts are hated, because I give authentic sources, which destroy the lies people prefer.

Obrigardo:

In the 17th century, there was a guy named Sabattini who proclaimed himself the messiah, and within years he amassed over 500,000 jewish followers and millions in surrounding europe. The spiritual movement of the "religion" was known as Sabattean and followers called sabatteans. Their philosophy was God answers through sin, and that if man wants to hear from God, he has to find the path with sin.

THIS BELIEF IS NOT NEW: IT IS CALLED "NICOLAITANISM.

. REVELATION 2:1-17.

"Unto The Angel
of The Church of Ephesus
write;

'THESE THINGS SAITH HE
THAT HOLDETH
THE SEVEN STARS
IN HIS RIGHT HAND,
WHO WALKETH IN THE MIDST
OF THE SEVEN GOLDEN
CANDLESTICKS;
2. 'I KNOW THY WORKS,
AND THY LABOUR,
AND THY PATIENCE,
AND HOW THOU CANST NOT
BEAR THEM WHICH ARE EVIL:
AND THOU HAST TRIED THEM
WHICH SAY THEY ARE APOSTLES,
AND ARE NOT,
AND HAST FOUND THEM LIARS:
3. 'AND HAST BORNE,
AND HAST PATIENCE,
AND FOR MY NAME'S SAKE
HAST LABOURED,
AND HAST NOT FAINTED.
4. 'NEVERTHELESS I HAVE
SOMEWHAT AGAINST THEE,
BECAUSE THOU HAST LEFT
THY FIRST LOVE.
5. 'REMEMBER THEREFORE
FROM WHENCE
THOU ART FALLEN,
AND REPENT,
AND DO THE FIRST WORKS;
OR ELSE I WILL
COME UNTO THEE QUICKLY,
AND WILL REMOVE
THY CANDLESTICK
OUT OF HIS PLACE,
EXCEPT THOU REPENT.
6. 'BUT THIS THOU HAST,
THAT THOU HATEST
THE DEEDS OF THE NICOLAITANS,
WHICH I ALSO HATE.'

7. 'He that hath an ear,
let him hear
what The Spirit Saith
unto The Churches;

'TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH
WILL I GIVE TO EAT
OF THE TREE OF LIFE,
WHICH IS IN THE MIDST
OF THE PARADISE OF GOD.'

8. "And unto The Angel
of The Church in Smyrna
write;

'THESE THINGS SAITH THE FIRST AND THE LAST, WHICH WAS DEAD, AND IS ALIVE;
9. 'I KNOW THY WORKS, AND TRIBULATION, AND POVERTY, (BUT THOU ART RICH) AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AND ARE NOT, BUT ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
10. 'FEAR NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THOU SHALT SUFFER: BEHOLD, THE DEVIL SHALL CAST SOME OF YOU INTO PRISON, THAT YE MAY BE TRIED; AND YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS: BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH, AND I WILL GIVE THEE A CROWN OF LIFE.'

11. "He that hath an ear,
let him hear
what The Spirit Saith
unto The Churches;

'HE THAT OVERCOMETH
SHALL NOT BE HURT
OF THE SECOND DEATH.'

12. "And to The Angel
of The Church in Pergamos
write;

'THESE THINGS SAITH HE
WHICH HATH THE SHARP SWORD
WITH TWO EDGES;
13. 'I KNOW THY WORKS,
AND WHERE THOU DWELLEST,
EVEN WHERE SATAN'S SEAT IS:
AND THOU HOLDEST FAST MY NAME,
AND HAST NOT DENIED MY FAITH,
EVEN IN THOSE DAYS
WHEREIN ANTIPAS
WAS MY FAITHFUL MARTYR,
WHO WAS SLAIN AMONG YOU,
WHERE SATAN DWELLETH.
14. 'BUT I HAVE
A FEW THINGS AGAINST THEE,
BECAUSE THOU HAST THERE
THEM THAT HOLD
THE DOCTRINE OF BALAAM,
WHO TAUGHT BALAC
TO CAST A STUMBLINGBLOCK
BEFORE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL,
TO EAT THINGS
SACRIFICED UNTO IDOLS,
AND TO COMMIT FORNICATION.
15. 'SO HAST THOU ALSO
THEM THAT HOLD
THE DOCTRINE OF THE NICOLAITANS,
WHICH THING I HATE.
16. 'REPENT;
OR ELSE I WILL
COME UNTO THEE QUICKLY,
AND WILL FIGHT AGAINST THEM
WITH THE SWORD OF MY MOUTH.

17. 'He that hath an ear,
let him hear
what The Spirit Saith
unto The Churches;'

TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH
WILL I GIVE TO EAT
OF THE HIDDEN MANNA,
AND WILL GIVE HIM
A WHITE STONE,
AND IN THE STONE
A NEW NAME WRITTEN,
WHICH NO MAN KNOWETH
SAVING HE
THAT RECEIVETH IT.' "

The Doctrine of NICOLAITANISM was that the best way to approach God was begging for forgiveness for Sin: therefore, one should deliberately commit Sin, in order to be completely reliant on the Mercy of God.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaism

It was denounced as a heresy by other Oyinbo Churches, which were hardly any better.

Obrigardo:

They literally believed God was both satan and God, same being. So they set out to invert the teachings of Judaism specifically, since they were also closely part of the religion. When it is the sabatth for fasting, they use it for feasting. It was about "do what thou wilt" thats when you find God. It sounds crazy, but many believed it then and with their growing movement, they had to infiltrate many aspects of the society, mostly religions and kingdoms, and to a surprise the Saudi Arabia monarchy, which knows it's ties to the Sabatteans.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE WERE JEWS WHO HAD SUCH A BELIEF? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT THE SAME AS THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WHO SPREAD LIES, JUST BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED THEM TO BE TRUE?

Whereas, in actual fact, they have done no research to find out whether what they accused people of was true or not!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

THERE IS NO ATONEMENT FOR INIQUITIES- THAT IS, DELIBERATELY-COMMITTED SINS.

We know that this is the fundamental Jewish Belief: THE TORAH.

Whereas the Scribes and Pharisees had excuses for breaking every Commandment of God they wanted, they could not disprove Lord Yeshua's exposure of the Naked Truth- that is why they had to kill him.

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation
stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger
as he that is Born in the land,
when he blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to death."

TO SAY THAT YAHWEH GOD AND SATAN WERE ONE AND THE SAME WOULD BE THE GREATEST BLASPHEMY A JEW COULD EVER HEAR!

From the age of 13, a Jew is dedicated to study The Law of Moses (Bar/Bat Mitzvah). Such persons as would say that God and Satan are the same would not be tolerated by the more or less decent majority.

I AM NOT VERSED IN THE TALMUD, BUT I AM SURE THAT IT STATES SOMEWHERE THAT SINS COMMITTED AGAINST GENTILES ARE IN FACT RIGHTEOUS ACTS.

I do know for a fact that THE TALMUD states that ALL Gentiles are SUBHUMAN. Merely ANIMALS shaped like Human beings.

http://all.net/books/iw/mid-east/unity-news.2000-12-03/www.ummah.net/unity/palestine/judaism/talmud1.htm

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ADOLF HITLER WOULD NOT HAVE HAD ACCESS TO ALL OF THIS INFORMATION ON THE JEWS.

He is portrayed as a Psychopathic Madman, who hated the Jews for vain nonreasons, and his side of the issue is never presented by those accusing him.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:11-19.

11. When men strive together
one with another,
and the wife of the one
draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him
that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt
cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

17. Remember what Amalek
did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth
out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee
by the way,
and smote
the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble
behind thee,
when thou wast
faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies
round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance
to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

Obrigardo:

DURING WORLD WAR I, GERMANY HAD BASICALLY WON THE WAR, WHEN THE AMERICAN JEWS TURNED AMERICA AGAINST THEM, USING THEIR MEDIA INFLUENCE, BRINGING THEM INTO THE WAR.

A Jewsish "manifesto," called THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION, had leaked in Russia, by 1906. It gave a detailed plan by which they planned to take over the World by Sinful means.

ADOLF HITLER had obviously read this document, as most Jewish Apologists have never. There are people speaking out against it, who have never seen it in their lives.

HENRY FORD, whose ASSEMBLY LINE manufacturing technique became the standard in Europe, enabling totally unskilled workers to assemble the most sophisticated machines, by mastering the affixing of JUST ONE PART, causing a newly-finished product to be created by the minute, wrote a series of Newspaper Articles, demonstrating how the Jews were implementing these "PROTOCOLS" in America.

Adolf Hitler surely had access to those articles as well.

[See: THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897?)
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1920s).]

HOWEVER, THE BIGGEST BOMBSHELL HENRY FORD DROPPED- AND HE DROPPED MANY- IS THAT THE JEWS OF EUROPE, AMERICA, AND RUSSIA ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE AS THE JEWS OF THE BIBLE!

According to THE BIBLE, anyone can convert to JUDAISM, and call themselves a "JEW."

. ESTHER 8:17.

17. And in every province,
and in every city,
whithersoever
the king's commandment
and his decree came,
the Jews had joy
and gladness,
a feast and a good day.
And many of
the people of the land
became Jews;
for the fear of the Jews
fell upon them.

THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY MASQUERADING AS ISRAELITES ARE ACTUALLY 9th OYINBO CONVERTS TO JUDAISM- CALLED KHAZARS.

Look it up!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

[See: THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1976).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

(Smartphone users may want to download an app called LIGHT READER- which will help locate most of the books I refer to.)

ALL "FIRST-WORLD" COUNTRIES KNOW THIS ABOUT THE JEWS: THEY ARE ONLY WITHHOLDING THIS HISTORICAL KNOWLEDGE, BECAUSE THEY HATE NEGROS MORE THAN THE JEWS.

The Ancient Hebrews were ALL BLACKS. It was only since the 15th Century, that the Oyinbos became so degenerated, that they began to claim that Lord Yeshua was one of them.

This was when arrogantly-corrupt POPE ALEXANDER VI commissioned the polymath artist, LEONARDO da VINCI to paint THE LAST SUPPER mural, using his illegitimate son, CESARE BORGIA, as his model for the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

This is who everyone who says they saw "JESUS" in Visions, sees.

Skin Cancer has been a leading cause of Death amongst ISRAELIS for the past 70 years, BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND!

"MESSIANIC JEWISH CHRISTIAN" Preachers, like MOISHE ROSEN, MORRIS CERULLO, BENNY HINN, and Black American Preachers covering this up, are but cynical LIARS!
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by oaroloye(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Kobojunkie:

Obrigardo:

Kobojunkie:

IT MEANS THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO SHARE ANYTHING.

Obrigardo:

Kobojunkie:

OF COURSE HE DID!

The names are real, of course, but their roles and actions are falsified.

Obrigardo:

Made up what? Please don't get me started angry

YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOTHING TO START.

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

Obrigardo:

THIS IS PROBABLY AN AFTERTHOUGHT PACK OF LIES.

Where is your PROOF?

Obrigardo:

ANOTHER IRRELEVANT LIE.

The Jews did not hide their identities.

The Government could verify their identities by simple background checks.

They all went to SYNAGOGUE every week.

They didn't eat Treyf Foods.

Obrigardo:

YOU ONLY SWALLOWED THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION NOR THE INTERNATIONAL JEW.

Obrigardo:

Hitler himself wanted to exterminate all jews on earth, so he appreciated the gift from the sabatteans, by carrying out his first acts. This made him confident to call for all out war in europe, until he failed with Russia.

ADOLF HITLER DID THE SAME THING WITH THE JEWS THAT THE AMERICANS WERE DOING WITH JAPANESE-AMERICANS.

The difference was that the Germans were not bombing the supply lines to the American Detention Camps.

Therefore they suffered Food, Medicine, Shortages and Sanitary Conditions plummetted.

TYPHUS alone killed 250,000 Jewish Detainees. If Adolf Hitler had wanted them dead, he would have shot them all, and buried them.

HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO KEEP THE JEWS ALIVE: THE JEWS HAD BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY BEFORE.

Obrigardo:

But before the end of the war, he put millions of the jews in gas chambers for some hideous purpose -

WHY WOULD THEY NEED GAS CHAMBERS, WHEN THEY ALREADY HAD GUNS?

All of the so-called Gas Chambers would, had they been so used- with CYANIDE GAS- killed everyone in the camps!

That is NOT what they were.

If their fellow Detainees were indeed being murdered, the rest would have rebelled, and overwhelmed the guards, sacrificing as many as it took to let some escape.

Obrigardo:

the german doctors wanted to find a way to identify jews through physiology, so they came out with the fastest way to kill a lot of people for the experiment. Also they tested experiments on their bodies to find a way to build their master aryan race.

THIS IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

JOSEF "The Butcher of Auschwitz" MENGELE began his MIND-KONTROL ULTRA Research in the Detention Camp, and finished it in CANADA, under the OPERATION PAPERCLIP, through the American OFFICE of STRATEGIC SERVICES- until the Government found out, and expelled them.

The CIA took possession of this system of instant brainwashing, which is used to create covert spies, sex-slaves, and suicide-assassins and bombers.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by William Schnoebelen (1995?).
THE ILLUMINATI FORMULA FOR CREATING AN UNDETECTABLE MIND-CONTROLLED SLAVE, by Visvo Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier (1996).]

Obrigardo:

Thousands more would have been dead if not the allied forces breached auswitchz just as about the third batch were being taken to the gas chambers.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JEWISH LIE TO GAIN WORLD SYMPATHY- WHY DID THE NAZIS NOT GUN ALL OF THEM DOWN, IF THEY WANTED THE JEWS DEAD?

There was an excellent series on YOUTUBE, exposing this "HOLOHOAX," which has since been deleted.

The Russians tried to find Physical Evidence of the Holocaust, to use against Germany, and had to admit failure.

They could not prove that Six Million ANYBODY had been executed, let alone JEWS.

Six Million corpses cannot simply disappear. It was therefore claimed that they were burned in ovens, and reduced to ashes- just like that!

CREMATORY EXPERTS have denounced the idea that they were simply stuffed into huge kilns, and burned to ashes. It is simply not possible to do that on a large scale, because cremation does not work that way.

According to some NUREMBURG Testimony, Jews were simply piled up, and burned in the open air, like firewood.

Again, Cremation Experts testify that this is simply not possible by the methods described, and with the resources available.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xrk13N7U30rl/

YOUTUBE MAY HAVE DELETED THE TRUTH FROM THEIR SERVERS, BUT THAT MERELY TELLS US WHOM WE DON'T NEED TO PATRONIZE!

Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Obrigardo: 11:33am On May 20, 2021
@oaroloye
You are the idiot that bumbles a lot but still makes no sense or try to dissuade you from the truth like the Sabbateans have been doing for ages.
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
Obrigardo:

Pure nonsense!

Hitler was born by a Catholic mother, he later hated the Jews and loathed Christians, he said Christianity is a slave, he burnt many churches and killed many Jews..
Re: The True History Of Israel's Pact With Adolf Hitler by Obrigardo: 7:55pm On May 20, 2021
Againstlies:

Pure nonsense!

Hitler was born by a Catholic mother, he later hated the Jews and loathed Christians, he said Christianity is a slave, he burnt many churches and killed many Jews..

You calm down and find out about Hitler's obsession with the Annunebe cult and creation of a super human race. Start from there.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Real ! Hell Is Real ! / Garden Of Eden Finally Located. / A Guy Named Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.