Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Kidnappers Of Ondo Pastor Yet To Contact Family – Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Ondo Pastor Yet To Contact Family – Wife (262 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) / Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ondo Pastor Yet To Contact Family – Wife by prof2007: 12:54am On May 13, 2021
Wife of Pastor Otamayomi Ogedengbe, who was kidnapped at his church at Irese in Ifedore LGA of Ondo State, has called on security agencies in the state to secure the release of her husband. Pastor Ogedengbe of Deeper Life Christian Church was abducted in the church on Monday evening by some unknown gunmen who reportedly came to the church in a Toyota Corolla.

Speaking on Wednesday, the wife of the victim, Yinka called on Nigerians to help secure release of her husband, saying the bandits had not contacted the family for ransom. Narrating how her husband was abducted, Yinka said the hoodlums entered the premises of the church and took their time to search for her husband before they forcefully took him away.

She said some church members made attempt to pursue the hoodlums but the kidnappers were shooting indiscriminately to scare people away.

"It was our bible study day. While rounding up from the church, one of the brothers who was trying to park a car met some boys outside. He said they pushed him out of the car which he thought they wanted to collect from him. They slapped him when they discovered he was not the persons they were looking for. Then they brought him into the church and started searching for who they were looking for. They saw my husband and said he was the person.

‘When we got outside, they started shooting and pushed my husband into their car. We drove after them towards Irese road but they were shooting at us. It was dark so we stopped. Since then we have not heard anything from them (kidnappers). May God help me to bring my husband back. He is the only son of his parents. Nigerians should help secure the release of my husband.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Bolaji Salami said he had directed his men to secure the release of the pastor unhurt.

SOURCE (abridged): https://punchng.com/abductors-of-ondo-pastor-yet-to-contact-family-wife/

Re: Kidnappers Of Ondo Pastor Yet To Contact Family – Wife by Praxis758: 1:09am On May 13, 2021
Buhari's regime cannot tackle kidnapping and sundry crimes but can label those who speak truth to power as enemies of the state.

I'm sure this pastor isn't a PDP member because Senator Remi Tinubu believes that those being kidnapped and reporting about insecurities in Nigeria are mere PDP members.

I wonder why no single APC member has been kidnapped according to Remi Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Herders-farmers Clash:1000 Persons Displaced In Taraba / A Friend Is Missing / (video) 6 Year Old Girl Raped To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.