Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban (27050 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by obama30: 9:25am On May 13, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/North-kicks-as-Afenifere-others-back-Southern-governors-on-cattle-grazing-ban

Just as I expected, nothing new.

The remaining steps is for the governor's to pass it into law and set up serious enforcement agency to implement the ban.

Build state prison for open grazing offenders and take then to state high court for life jail sentence into state prison.

Slaughter the arrested cow for charity organization in the state.

With this way no body will beg them to relocate or build ranch. This is solution to insecurity at southern region

2 Likes

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by bukarolz: 9:34am On May 13, 2021
Hahahahahahaha! �����������

colorsofrainbow:

I didn't know sense was still left in the market...when did you buy yours?
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by frugal(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I didn't know sense was still left in the market...when did you buy yours?

Are you sure his account was not hacked?
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by Nobody: 9:39am On May 13, 2021
pepperdem.lol
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by persius555(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2021
The North keep shaming humanity.

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by ADO2004: 9:42am On May 13, 2021
Why should the North kicked against it. Should one fold his hands when his house is on fire? In short what we need is restructuring.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by LordOfTheGame: 9:47am On May 13, 2021
They Should graze their cows in the North and bring us the meat if they like but if they think forcing us to five them lands either buying, renting or free, they're joking and we'll GRAVE their cows for them.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by gambia(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2021
Cnach:

My brother they don't use same calender with u...

I thought as much.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by ivieeseosa: 9:51am On May 13, 2021
There opinion is not needed.

They have enough land in the north. They may try Sambisa Forest if they want.

Land in the south does not belong to them
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by imagrg(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2021
PEACE!!!

LET'S SETTLE THIS MATTER AMICABLY WITH ALL FAIRNESS AND LIVE AGAIN TOGETHER AS ONE.

NIGERIA BELONGS TO US ALL. LET'S LIVE LIKE THE CIVILIZED WORLD. LET'S EMBRACE DIALOGUE IN OPEN CONSULTATION AND RESOLVE MATTERS AMICABLY WITHOUT ENGAGING IN TRIBAL TANTRUMS.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:15am On May 13, 2021
Nukilia:
Leeches hiding under Islam to perpetuate crime all over Nigeria! Let Buhari continue as Northern Nigeria President and let Osinbajo continue as Southern president till we perfect the bloodless division of the corrupt amalgamation? grin grin grin

#EPainDem
GREAT IDEA, THAT WILL BE NAMED (USSN) -THE UNITED STATES OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by holywind(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2021
nedu666:
I don't blame the northern leaders for mocking southern leaders afterall what do u expect from leaders that sell out their people, that pretend all is well, that can't mobilise their people.

Also blame southerners who can't speak with one voice rather rejoice in each other's misfortunes because they are fighting for who will be crowned the most loyal slave to the north. You see stupid yoruba and lgbos folks who are killed and humiliated by herdsmen mocking themselves.
the most sensible comment in this thread, why won't they mock them when they know that their threat only ends on newspaper, leaders that prefer to protect their pocket than their people, even me self even as a southerner know say the threat na empty one
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by ojsmscom(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2021
At the recently held security meeting, everyone that sat on that table were 90% northerner Muslims to take decisions on south south & south east.

The question however is, how many Igbo leaders did Northern leaders consult before adopting sharia law in Northern states?

*#Ban on Open Grazing*

2 Likes

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by Benmob: 10:33am On May 13, 2021
DOCU:
My fear now is 'working with the Afonjas on an agenda. They will definitely betray others'. Quote me!

The majority of them are against the move.
carry dat ur tribal rubbish away from here don't come here to to change d topic
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by Nobody: 10:37am On May 13, 2021
Let them continue kicking till they kick the bucket.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by Seun360(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2021
DOCU:
My fear now is 'working with the Afonjas on an agenda. They will definitely betray others'. Quote me!

The majority of them are against the move.

Just like the saboteurs that betrayed Ikonso abi?
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by TruthinAction: 10:43am On May 13, 2021
They should not even be given lands to Ranch their cattle because they will use it as a base to continue to terrorize neighboring communities. Killing is in their DNA.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by kayjay69(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2021
They are not interested in ranching, if they were they would have diverted federal funds to achieving this.

The cattle rearing and herding is a front for their real motive, which is to takeover the entire country and instal Islamic rule.

That much is pretty clear right now.
Esseite:
What would it cost to purchase acres and hectares of land and ranch your livestock.... it would even bring about peace in those communities because you are now directly involved in the activities of that community...

Not the regular, carry your mat, board the nearest bus and voom while causing mayhem..

- Buy grass... it creates employment.
- Convey livestock- it creates business.
- Buy lands - it improves society.
- Ranch animals - it creates vet doctors
- Avoid animal marathons - it gives better meat
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by saintmm(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2021
It's normal and expected of them to kick. Who will be in their shoes and not kick? But, they need to wake up to the reality that nothing lasts forever! The business empire called Nigeria bequeath to the North by their British cronies is going down and the reality of their real self is dawning on them! So, who will be in this condition and not kick?
Now that our governors have woken up, each sociocultural organizations should hold their governor, senators and representatives to push for referendum.
It is referendum we need to solve all these problems not 2023 election.

I rise
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by MightySparrow: 11:07am On May 13, 2021
Nukilia:
Leeches hiding under Islam to perpetuate crime all over Nigeria! Let Buhari continue as Northern Nigeria President and let Osinbajo continue as Southern president till we perfect the bloodless division of the corrupt amalgamation? grin grin grin

#EPainDem
Criminals using the provisions of Islam to perpetuate the evils of Islam. I know many Fulani Christians, some are even herders, how many of the arrested are Christians?

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by Bugie16: 11:24am On May 13, 2021
ogbuefi677:

I praise the master Jesus Christ on behalf of Helinues,Mannabbqgrill.
Father,extend your healing hand on simplyleo,omenka and ngeneukwumkpi grin
I join my faith with yours. What has happened to helinues and mannabbqgrill has made me believe in miracles. The story of Saul becoming apostle paul comes to mind. I urge you guys to continue in this trajectory, we are youths and we should fight for a better future, even though we have to sometimes condemn those we have elected in positions of authority. *Icomeinpeace*

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by justmondris: 11:39am On May 13, 2021
helinues:
Hope no be bucket dem kick sha

Niger state alone is big enough to accommodate all the Northern herders cow..

Keep your cows in the north, we can survive without it

We are even tired of red meat

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On May 13, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/North-kicks-as-Afenifere-others-back-Southern-governors-on-cattle-grazing-ban

oga, the southern governors have banned open grazing......make una carry una useless cattles and terrorists brothers to the north......shey na by force? Abi dem use cow swear for una........

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by justmondris: 11:44am On May 13, 2021
donbachi:
our people are buying lands in the north for businesses,pays rents to alhajis..una wan come dey use our own lands for free.

The problem is not that they are not paying for the land. They are killing the people of the land and intimidating them. Cattle is a private business and not a national business let them provide what they need to run their business and add the running cost to the price of selling a cow. This is how business is done everywhere. #OperationMoveYourCattleToNorth.
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by elbarond(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2021
Anybody who's against the southern governor's resolutions is a enemy of Nigeria. Thumb up � and God bless you richly, the middle belt states are with you.

1 Like

Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by KoshCAD: 12:23pm On May 13, 2021
helinues:

Helinus, is that you or they have hacked your account?
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by bastardmod: 12:35pm On May 13, 2021
helinues:

Confused people always talk from both sides of their mouths
Re: North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban by helinues: 12:36pm On May 13, 2021
bastardmod:

Confused people always talk from both sides of their mouths

Abi,most especially when they are confused about what they have read...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / Okonjo-iweala Advises On How To Handle Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.