Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (829 Views)

I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:39am On May 13, 2021
Re: . by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2021
Personally I don't believe in them..I just feel it's our imaginations playing with us atimes.

Several years ago, I have had closed relatives(including mom) called me to share bad dreams they had concerning me, in some of those dreams I was shot dead, especially during the 'Bakassi boys' reign in onitsha, Anambra state. I always dismiss those dreams cause as long as I'm concerned...they don't matter.

Then one time I had a dream, and the dream was actualized but I landed in trouble.
I just came into the country and was searching for jobs, for several months I didn't get one...so I decided to pray and fast for a week, during the last day of the fast..I had a dream, one influential politician offered me a job in that dream..I woke up and was wondering why him. The reason I was surprised is that I had worked with his dad before leaving Nigeria, even though he gave me an official car while I was working with his dad..he was a thorn in my flesh(story for another day).

Back to the dream, so I woke up and after wondering..I ignored the dream as usual. But two days later, I got a call from him, he asked me if I'm available to manage his Hotel..omo the thing 'choke' me o shocked, well I answered him positively but was also skeptical concerning my past with him. I met a friend of mine who is a pastor and narrated everything..he asked if I had any atom of trouble in the dream while working for him..I said No. He advised I should accept the job and give it a trial...

Long story short...I accepted the job and in 3 days, the hotel was robbed, the man arrested me as a prime suspect..though I was released same day, but lost the job. grin grin grin

So I have gone back to ignoring dreams...no be my fault.
Re: . by chatinent: 7:06am On May 13, 2021
Dreams are the DVD of your imaginations.

Nothing much to it. Don't let any “spiritual church head” use you to buy his dream car of your dreams trouble.
Re: . by debbydams(f): 7:06am On May 13, 2021
Its normal,every one has his/her gift. Some are craving to have gift of dream...in My house they all me Josephine because I cant close my eyes without having a dream even if I doze off I will definitely dream nd if anything good or bad wants to happen I'll v the feelings...5days ago they stole my phone where I was charging Mumu me saw the sigh before it was stolen but i ignored, tho I taut it was from another side.. It good to have gifts from God it prevent bad things nd boost good thing's...

1 Like

Re: . by OtemAtum: 7:12am On May 13, 2021
Dreams sometimes come to pass and it's enjoyable. You should enjoy it while it lasts. This is a sign that anybody can dream, no matter who you are. It is not attached to religion. The days I dreamt dreams that came to pass mostly are the periods when I don't do religion. It will just come naturally and not out of religious bias and errors. Siegmund Freud who made remarkable attempta on interpreting dreams isn't a religionist, yet thousands of dreams we dream today are already interpreted by him.
Enjoy yourself bro, while it lasts. Congrats!!!
Re: . by drLammy(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2021
Then perhaps you're gifted in the matters of dream is all I can say.

But please no carry that your big head to meet any of those religious guys o, them go contaminate wetin dey your head totally
Don't say I didn't tell you

1 Like

Re: . by tesseract: 9:32am On May 13, 2021
You have a gift. Ask God to give you the ability to interpret the dreams you have. Please don't go and meet all these religious people except the one you are absolutely sure to trust so that they don't abuse you.
Re: . by judedwriter(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2021
We live in a physical world controlled powerfully by the Spiritual world.

The spiritual world is more real than the physical world and that is the major reason why we dream often especially at night.

However, you need to be very careful to have a strong relationship with God through Bible study, prayers and praises. This will help influence the outcome of your dreams more positively.

You need to go back to church... You need fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ, that's if you are a true Christian.
Re: . by MYZOLE: 4:00pm On May 13, 2021
Re: . by peggywebbs(f): 5:47pm On May 13, 2021
It's a good thing and you should get closer to God. You get more revelations that way. Besides you also get warnings about the people you meet, the places you go. That's God's way of taking care of his own. It's a gift God gave you and without any condition.

However, it's a good thing to go to church every now and then. I am like you in a way with the absentee lifestyle but I'm working on it.

(1) (Reply)

The Daniel Kolenda Ibadan Crusade By Deji Yesufu / Why Jehovah Is A Massive Failure / Is A Woman Qualified To Lead God's Flock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.