Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) (591 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note Needed / URGENT: 20k to 25k fairly used smartphone Needed.. Abuja precisely. / Infinix Smart 2 HD Screen Needed (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by Taywon: 7:00am On May 13, 2021
If you have Any REDMI NOTE FOR SELL, PLEASE CONTACT ME....
LOCATION!: KUBWA
Price should be negotiable
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:04am On May 13, 2021
Taywon:
If you have Any REDMI NOTE FOR SELL, PLEASE CONTACT ME....

LOCATION!: KUBWA

Price should be negotiable
redmi note 9s available sir, a friend wants to sell, give me ur number pls
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by Taywon: 7:44am On May 13, 2021
JenniferEkubo:

070 six five 173573

U can also whatapp me
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by erniok(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
Jenny, can't you help your friend sell it here using escrow? I was willing to buy but he wants funds first that's why I declined.
If you can help him sell it here since he needs the money urgently, I'll be willing to buy.
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by JenniferEkubo(f): 2:51pm On May 13, 2021
erniok:

Jenny, can't you help your friend sell it here using escrow? I was willing to buy but he wants funds first that's why I declined.
If you can help him sell it here since he needs the money urgently, I'll be willing to buy.
good pm sir, he's willing to send the phone to u.. U check it out and make payment before its released to u.
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by erniok(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
good pm sir, he's willing to send the phone to u.. U check it out and make payment before its released to u.
Don't understand what you mean. Do you mean I get the phone and then make payment? I need to be clear on the terms governing this transaction.
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by okoroniceguy1: 2:58am On May 14, 2021
Note 10pro is available.. Jst few weeks old
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by JenniferEkubo(f): 9:03am On May 14, 2021
erniok:

Don't understand what you mean. Do you mean I get the phone and then make payment? I need to be clear on the terms governing this transaction.
good morning sir, yes u get the phone..then u make payment
Re: Redmi Note Needed( ABUJA) by erniok(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
good morning sir, yes u get the phone..then u make payment
Good morning. My concern is he was asking for funds for the logistics and that was when I declined. If he wants to deal, can he send the phone without asking for anything and since you are here, you can act as his rep while we use any reliable escrow here and finish the transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain / Make Free 10K Daily If You're Using Operamini.. / What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.