Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain (591 Views)

NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries / Does Xiaomi Have Functional After Sales Service? / Does XIAOMI Have The High End Build Quality Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain by End123: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Xiaomi Nigeria is the Most Exciting place to Work in in Nigeria, if you are a Genius I suggest you write to Xiaomi. Xiaomi are very humble and the most level headed Smartphone company among the Top 20 Smartphone Manufacturers. So if you Love Xiaomi and want to see them do extremely well in Nigeria this is the perfect time to work for Xiaomi in Nigeria.
Re: Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain by Adasun(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
How?
Re: Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain by najoomey(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2021
How do I work with them?
With B.A. Ed. English and Literature
Re: Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain by sunshineV(f): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
drop how na
Re: Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain by masterfactor(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
This your story no dey add up

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Have Nigeria In The Palm Of Their Hands, Xiaomi Use The Eye In Your Brain by earthsync(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Make Free 10K Daily If You're Using Operamini.. / What Is The Cheapest Samsung Phone With Best Battery Life? / OS Update Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.