Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (32072 Views)

Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month / Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by blinking001(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2021
The records are they for all to see.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by tishbite41(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2021
I'm so Ahaba but I love me some Unwana!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by LightUpWithKemi: 8:47am On May 13, 2021
Nice pictures and I have interesting videos on my channel for you to enjoy your holiday. Kindly check my signature.

Happy Eid-el-Fitr to all moslem faithfuls.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by neoclassical: 8:47am On May 13, 2021
K
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Asquare84(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2021
Benue state governor will be using the state money to be womanizing, not even a single project commission since ortom become governor

2 Likes

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by seanfer(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2021
raker300:
we all have to learn to live with the consequences of our actions.

Once posterity doesn’t judge us right, most of us tend to develop amnesia.

The harangue of hate speech against easterners in Nigeria towards, during and after 2015 shaped the lengthy developmental strides in the East.

FYI: am doing other states in east next..buckle up

Always trying to play the victims card. Did you mention anything about what people from the region also said about others from 2015.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by kingsleefolli(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2021
If you like take Paris picture and post.nigeria is in mess right now.show people heart not roads.you will see that The masses are not smiling.everthing cost in the market.if your house look good,and no food what will happen.abeg next.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by sandymikky: 8:50am On May 13, 2021
A very good thread you've here but what has Buhari got to do with any of that? Which of those projects is a Buhari/FG project?
As much as I don't like Dave Umahi for his asslicking, yet you don't have to give his glory to a man who detests the South East with all his blood.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2021
I hope all these translate to sustainable job creation in the state.

There is more infrastructure in Akwa Ibom than in Ebonyi, yet, there are no jobs.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Smitharo(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2021
And so? Na ebonyi state b d hrt of Nigerians? undecided
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Buharidgeneral: 8:52am On May 13, 2021
Yahyah Bello how market
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2021
How is kastina the jihadi adopted hausa state faring.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Seniorwriter(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2021
OP be careful!
Is Ebonyi not part of NIGERIA?
How has Nigeria faired since the inception of this Clueless & Useless administration!

We need young visionary leaders abeg.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by ostarlink: 8:55am On May 13, 2021
Buhari has nothing to do with anything good. Buhari came to kill, steal and destroy
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by bewla(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
Raker300, I don't know what you stand to gain when you create a thread and start it with intention of mocking some people or being politically correct.

How about you just say how Ebonyi State has fared since the current governor took over the mantle of leadership in the relatively new state?
is eboyin pdp or APC state

Which one be Buhari wahala
Him give them more allocation then other ni
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by lexy2014: 8:59am On May 13, 2021
Am not sure what all ur pictures have got to do with buhari but do d pictures tell us d standard of living of the people of d state?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by eedimo(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2021
How does this involves Buhari?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by haffaze777(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2021
God bless Dave Umahi and eboniyi people
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by AboutGod(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2021
Ebonyi is one of the best states in south east
SmartPolician:
Raker300, I don't know what you stand to gain when you create a thread and start it with intention of mocking some people or being politically correct.

How about you just say how Ebonyi State has fared since the current governor took over the mantle of leadership in the relatively new state?

1 Like

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by samgra22: 9:03am On May 13, 2021
These are pictures of Abakaliki. The rest of the places are villages!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03am On May 13, 2021
I will only say the word Encouragement

Not an achievement... !! Only Zombies will see this as Heaven!!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Skillsnigeria: 9:04am On May 13, 2021
That's good
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Pascalblaise: 9:04am On May 13, 2021
Sincerely I don't wanna be biased... Ebonyi is good looking but its that how Good governance should be rated ?? .. There is want is called human capital development which is what they lack.... How many cars or human can be seen on these empty roads...... You build flyovers where there is no congestion.... Virtually All these constructions was done by the governor's company..... Robbing peter to pay Paul..... We know the games and the gimmicks....
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by stagger: 9:04am On May 13, 2021
Is Buhari the governor of Ebonyi state? Did he give the state one kobo for any project? Even the road from AI to Abaomege to Afikpo, a federal road, was done by the governor.

So what is this silly joke all about? Mod stop being mischievous with your headline.

3 Likes

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by stagger: 9:06am On May 13, 2021
Pascalblaise:
Sincerely I don't wanna be biased... Ebonyi is good looking but its that how Good governance should be rated ?? .. There is want is called human capital development which is what they lack.... How many cars or human can be seen on these empty roads...... You build flyovers where there is no congestion.... Virtually All these constructions was done by the governor's company..... Robbing peter to pay Paul..... We know the games and the gimmicks....

At least the governor is a civil engineer and he is delivering. What did Martin Elechi and the guy before him (Ominyi Egwu) do for 16 years they were in power?

1 Like

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Basher8583: 9:06am On May 13, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
this is all umahi's work,

But when there's violence and insecurity in his state it's Buhari's work abi
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by mekuso89(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2021
Another Fulani emotional scam right there
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2021
raker300:
we all have to learn to live with the consequences of our actions.

Once posterity doesn’t judge us right, most of us tend to develop amnesia.

The harangue of hate speech against easterners in Nigeria towards, during and after 2015 shaped the lengthy developmental strides in the East.

FYI: am doing other states in east next..buckle up

The title of this post is somehow misleading. I thought you wanted to ascribe the infrastructural development going on in Ebonyi to Buhari. But reading this write up, realize you are trying to say the SE is developing inspite of Buhari's statement that he can't treat those who gave him 97% votes the same as those who gave him 7% .
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by expliciit: 9:09am On May 13, 2021
Op, why are you mentioning Buhari, this is pure hand work of a visionary leader like Umahi, I weep for my state each time I see development like this in other state, Kogi is hamlet compared to Ebonyi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Okorocha Dances With Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Miracle, Nina, Others In Imo / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.