Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (32089 Views)

Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month / Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Joromi1: 12:11pm On May 13, 2021
But the same Buhari still sends his cows and uncircumcised Fulani marauders to destroy lives and properties in Ebonyi.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by galaxy2020(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2021
Irrelevant post....Buhari wey no know if Ebonyi de Nigeria or Niger.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Yankee101: 12:20pm On May 13, 2021
What has Buhari got to do with how a governor performs? And who only joined apc a few days ago?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by babaztee: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari's Name should be missing, Any man that does not value human life, his name should be missing from anything good.
Buhari values life of cows more than the life of Nigerians!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
O.p u smoke
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by NairaMaster1(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Wetin concern Buhari on how fast or slow Ebonyi State has developed? Is he also the Governor of Ebonyi State?
You be talking about Katsina State and not Ebonyi.

I taya for some youths. So, Buhari left:

Abuja (FCT)
Katsina (his country home)
Kaduna (his base for over 40yrs)
Adamawa (Aisha country home)

To develop Ebony I?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by ALISMILE(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Wetin concern Buhari on how fast or slow Ebonyi State has developed? Is he also the Governor of Ebonyi State?
I'm sure ur statement would have been different if Ebonyi was backward
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by NairaMaster1(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2021
raker300:
2015 was a consternation year for mostly people living east.

Atmosphere of prejudice, threats and downright disengagement of the easterners hung around the igbos.

Most people threaten the igbos with being obsolete, some made jokes the East would be abandoned for worst.

The led to statements like “politically insignificant, 5 percenters, wailers etc” being tossed around once “Eastern Nigeria” is mentioned.

Well, I would like to present the progress of eastern nigerian states, starting with ebonyi has faired since then.

I taya for some youths. So, Buhari left:

Abuja (FCT)
Katsina (his country home)
Kaduna (his base for over 40yrs)
Adamawa (Aisha country home)

To develop Ebonyi?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by ismodiwa(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Lol
#haters he participated directly or indirectly..
Y didn't you get this during GEJ regimen?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Eshin1(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
Raker300, I don't know what you stand to gain when you create a thread and start it with intention of mocking some people or being politically correct.

How about you just say how Ebonyi State has fared since the current governor took over the mantle of leadership in the relatively new state?
@ smart politician yo are very correct.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Eshin1(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
Pls who is this person raker or rugga or whatever you call yourself pls be quiet.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by chaloskyx: 3:25pm On May 13, 2021
ABI O WITH ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES
DO HOMES HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY = NO
DO HOME HAVE STABLE WATER = NO
DO HOMES HAVE GOOD SECURITY = NO
DO HOUSEHOLDS HAVE GOOD HEALTH CARE = NO
IS THERE EMPLOYMENT OPPOURTUNITIES FOR EBONYI GRADUATES = NO
SO TELL ME HOW ON EARTH DOES PICTURES PROVE EBONYI IS ETHOPIA MOREOVA WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE MORE BAD ROADS THAN GOOD ONES IN ALL STATES IN NIGERIA
Revere27:
Bro forget all this pictures stuff.

There is no state in Nigeria now that can't produce good and beautiful pictures as this and better off sef.

The question is how is the state of living of the people residing in the state?, what's the standard of living of the people?

Recently, they have been in the news for some destruction of properties and the likes.
Security is now something to check into

These and many others are what we need to look into in a state and not start sharing pictures up and down.. Before you know now, Ondo would bring out their own pictures, Kebbi would also bring their own too.
To what end??

Let's grow pass this pictures of a thing.

Peace!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by antontech(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2021
Revere27:
Bro forget all this pictures stuff.

There is no state in Nigeria now that can't produce good and beautiful pictures as this and better off sef.

The question is how is the state of living of the people residing in the state?, what's the standard of living of the people?

Recently, they have been in the news for some destruction of properties and the likes.
Security is now something to check into

These and many others are what we need to look into in a state and not start sharing pictures up and down.. Before you know now, Ondo would bring out their own pictures, Kebbi would also bring their own too.
To what end??

Let's grow pass this pictures of a thing.

Peace!
Workers are crying of unpaid salaries and the guy is here posting pictures of road.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Moneyboyz: 7:42pm On May 13, 2021
So we should eat roads?
What is the minimum wage
Standard of living
Where are the standard hospitals
Schools (I'm sure the primary and secondary schools looks like ancient shrines)
How many percent of the states population are gainfully employed.
What's the government doing to support startup business?
Does it pay adults pension
My list goes on and on.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Basher8583: 8:08pm On May 13, 2021
1Dray:

Seems you're not intelligent. Who is the chief security officer of Nigeria?

You are a reminder of the repercussion of given audience to m0r0ns. They feel they are intelligent. Cherry picking responsibility will not get your dull ass anywhere.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by 1Dray(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
Basher8583:

You are a reminder of the repercussion of given audience to m0r0ns. They feel they are intelligent. Cherry picking responsibility will not get your dull ass anywhere.

What's this one saying? Did say the same during GEJ's or you're just realizing that now because it's your clueless grandfather's tenure? Your bigotry stinks to the high heaven.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Basher8583: 9:02am On May 14, 2021
1Dray:

What's this one saying? Did say the same during GEJ's or you're just realizing that now because it's your clueless grandfather's tenure? Your bigotry stinks to the high heaven.

What has GEJ and Bigotry got to do with this discussion. Now that you have mentioned his GEJ let me now tell you the differnce.
Buhari supports every state regardless of which party they are
https://www.nairaland.com/5959164/wike-thanks-buhari-refunding-n78.9bn

GEJ found it dificult to pay FAAC during his tenure of oil boom.
https://www.nairaland.com/1451441/fed-govt-starving-states-cash

GEJ of pdp fought many governors notable one is Rivers state due to lack of support
https://www.ft.com/content/317ec61c-eeef-11e2-98dd-00144feabdc0

You insult your current president and you still call me a bigot. Clearly you do not understand what bigotry is. You just hear people say it.

Get some education before you quote me again. We dont resonate on the same intelligence frequency
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by 1Dray(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2021
Basher8583:

What has GEJ and Bigotry got to do with this discussion. Now that you have mentioned his GEJ let me now tell you the differnce.
Buhari supports every state regardless of which party they are
https://www.nairaland.com/5959164/wike-thanks-buhari-refunding-n78.9bn

GEJ found it dificult to pay FAAC during his tenure of oil boom.
https://www.nairaland.com/1451441/fed-govt-starving-states-cash

GEJ of pdp fought many governors notable one is Rivers state due to lack of support
https://www.ft.com/content/317ec61c-eeef-11e2-98dd-00144feabdc0

You insult your current president and you still call me a bigot. Clearly you do not understand what bigotry is. You just hear people say it.

Get some education before you quote me again. We dont resonate on the same intelligence frequency

Who is this one? Which part of the world are you? Or you that blinded by obvious bigotry?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Curious345: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
ADO2004:
hope if you go there you will see all these development everywhere, not just state capital
yes every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Agrees To Reverse N5000 Note Plan / Reason Why We Disrupted 2019 Budget Presentation — Minority Leader, PDP Reps / The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.