Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (32073 Views)

Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month / Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by 1Dray(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2021
Basher8583:

But when there's violence and insecurity in his state it's Buhari's work abi

Seems you're not intelligent. Who is the chief security officer of Nigeria?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Eriokanmi: 9:11am On May 13, 2021
What a warped topic. In spite of all all these, Ebonyi people have refused to leave lagos for home so they don't go back to poverty. I expect the indigenes to have relocated home had all the pictures of those buildings and roads seen created employment or made sense to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Teejay13(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Anakazo22: 9:19am On May 13, 2021
raker300:
2015 was a consternation year for mostly people living east.

Atmosphere of prejudice, threats and downright disengagement of the easterners hung around the igbos.

Most people threaten the igbos with being obsolete, some made jokes the East would be abandoned for worst.

The led to statements like “politically insignificant, 5 percenters, wailers etc” being tossed around once “Eastern Nigeria” is mentioned.

Well, I would like to present the progress of eastern nigerian states, starting with ebonyi has faired since then.

So this is your definition of progress in six years,why are we mediocre in our thinking, you snap few roads and some few buildings and street light and you say it is progress,and there are lack of jobs,show us the rural settlement let's see the progress, inadequate electricity, poor educational system, insecurity nothing to write home about, workers being owe salaries and you say this is progress

1 Like

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Charly68: 9:19am On May 13, 2021
This only in state capital..can you please show us what happened in other local Govts ?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by AITuzhi: 9:24am On May 13, 2021
But if something bad happen in states you blame Buhari! Why

MARKone:
What f**k, Is Buhari the Governor of Ebonyi State? What is wrong with these Abakaliki and Afikpo people, give honour to whom honour is due. If Buhari so loved Ebonyi people and Ndi Igbo in general, He should have at least appointed one Igbo man, even if it's one onuku, into the security council, and stop the oppression of Igbos by security forces. Ebonyi State is one of the states with the least federal allocation, Dave seems to manage his well, it's not Buhari, because the allocation is statutory, maybe you guys should make Buhari governor of Ebonyi state come 2023.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Farid24224(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2021
The cursed state!!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by salaf2000: 9:24am On May 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Wetin concern Buhari on how fast or slow Ebonyi State has developed? Is he also the Governor of Ebonyi State?
You be talking about Katsina State and not Ebonyi.
now baby writing concern buhari, but if there is crisis in the state u will keep shouting his name and leave the governor
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by NewDawn2O21: 9:26am On May 13, 2021
Ebonyi has overtaken and outshined Anambra in term of development more reason why Anambrans have been developing hate for ebonyi people lately
Ebonyi has the only working Governor in the south east.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by ADO2004: 9:32am On May 13, 2021
hope if you go there you will see all these development everywhere, not just state capital
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by descartes400: 9:40am On May 13, 2021
raker300:
we all have to learn to live with the consequences of our actions.

Once posterity doesn’t judge us right, most of us tend to develop amnesia.

The harangue of hate speech against easterners in Nigeria towards, during and after 2015 shaped the lengthy developmental strides in the East.

FYI: am doing other states in east next..buckle up

Hope you included your self among the most people that tends to develop amnesia..but in your own case selective amnesia.

See how you conveniently excluded the easterners from among the tribes of Nigeria that are very versed in the art of spewing hate speech and have become corroded with hatred to the point it has become an existential threat to themselves leading to the loss of millions of lives!
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by DavidEsq(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2021
The best roads I ever jogged in my life, so far was Ebonyi roads, precisely Abakaliki. From Oshimigbele street, down to Presco junction, by world trade center or something like that, down to government house roundabout, then down mile 50/kpiri-kpiri road, then down through G hostel road and back to Oshimigbele street. The roads were damn lighted, sleek and safe back then. Imagine jogging as early as 5:00am and not feeling unsafe! I jogged 2 straight hours. Once my tummy started protuding, I give myself 3 days jogging and I'm back to shape. God!!!!! cry cry cry I missed that place. Abuja is useless.
Now my bele dey big everyday and I feel useless ni tori olorun cry cry cry
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by effort1: 9:48am On May 13, 2021
raker300:

Atmosphere of prejudice, threats and downright disengagement of the easterners hung around the igbos.

Most people threaten the igbos with being obsolete, some made jokes the East would be abandoned for worst.

The led to statements like “politically insignificant, 5 percenters, wailers etc” being tossed around once “Eastern Nigeria” is mentioned.

Well, I would like to present the progress of eastern nigerian states, starting with ebonyi has faired since then.

So, ebonyi is like this because Buhari is president?

You guys have failed in fulfilling electoral promises. The only thing left now is to look for another way to package a failure.

And who even told you that Buahri is your current president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by BruncleZuma: 9:50am On May 13, 2021
I didn't know Buhari was the governor of Ebonyi State
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by GreatEbonyi: 9:50am On May 13, 2021
Farid24224:
The cursed state!!
Envy & Jealousy kills faster than untreated HIV & AIDS
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by samuel1986(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2021
We should be talking about the economy of the state and Nation at large. And not pictures of completed project. Does those pictures put food on the masses table. Of what benefit are those pictures to the citizens of Ebonyi State. What's the cost price of rice in that same Ebonyi today and that of 2015?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by youngvito: 9:53am On May 13, 2021
Honestly, it really breaks my heart to see that the average Nigerian's definition of development in 2021 is the same as 1975 ( tarred roads, street lights, drainage etc), these are not hallmarks of development in 2021, the average city is expected to have roads, lights and the likes.. its similar to a phone brand projecting " Bluetooth technology" as a special phone feature in 2021.
When you take into account all global indices of development, Ebonyi and indeed Nigeria performs woefully e.g
Birth and death rate
Literacy rate
Life expectancy
Infant mortality rate
GDP per capita
Education index
Income index
Technological advancement
Access to quality health care
Emergency services
Security
Employment rate

These factors is the reason why the world has acknowledged certain countries/ states as developed. All these pictures are just mere propaganda and delusions of grandeur. Ebony is still extremely backward by any yardstick.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Charlie2020(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2021
Misleading headline. Are these Buhari's or Umahi's achievements
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by eljp(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2021
Is Ebonyi Governor from APC?
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Ebonyi has overtaken and outshined Anambra in term of deployment more reason why Anambrans have been developing hate for ebonyi people lately
Ebonyi has the only working Governor in the south east.

Stop dividing Igbos

1 Like

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by egunna(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2021
mainman7:
OP with very shallow myopic mentality. Is this equal to so many great lives of Original Nigerians being lost?! Do you know if your Tribe's future great Inventors, Michael Fradays and future Bill Gates of your People are among those wasted?!
these had bunkers to run and hide under and are even so calm to operate their phones.what do u have to say about these ones here?dey victims of what?

Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Josywhyte: 10:41am On May 13, 2021
Despite all these projects no work and majority of the people are still suffering. Mtcheww
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Abyounghammed(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2021
Op na mumu o, with how much budget spent, are you telling me this is all they can do
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by bleskid: 10:47am On May 13, 2021
someone have caused benue ... I never to have Good governor...
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by ofiko123(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2021
Nonsense.. the president does not answer to state leadership.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by heniford2: 10:56am On May 13, 2021
youngvito:
Honestly, it really breaks my heart to see that the average Nigerian's definition of development in 2021 is the same as 1975 ( tarred roads, street lights, drainage etc), these are not hallmarks of development in 2021, the average city is expected to have roads, lights and the likes.. its similar to a phone brand projecting " Bluetooth technology" as a special phone feature in 2021.
When you take into account all global indices of development, Ebonyi and indeed Nigeria performs woefully e.g
Birth and death rate
Literacy rate
Life expectancy
Infant mortality rate
GDP per capita
Education index
Income index
Technological advancement
Access to quality health care
Emergency services
Security
Employment rate

These factors is the reason why the world has acknowledged certain countries/ states as developed. All these pictures are just mere propaganda and delusions of grandeur. Ebony is still extremely backward by any yardstick.
stop spill trash without good road will goods be moved, with infrastructure will investor invest? He has build medical school,business school, brought out SME loan for aspiring entrepreneur when you talk about security is a general stuff affecting everyone please this man has improve his state from 10% to 75% percent and if your not seeing it wake the fuvk up...
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by 9jaRealist: 11:03am On May 13, 2021
raker300:

So Buhari built all of these projects?
Otherwise, not understanding wetin concern agbero with overload. SMH
undecided
>
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by seniorgozman(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2021
You guys are funny, the pictures didn't pass 3 locations but was snapped at different angles, I even saw Abuson hotel that was included as part of the achievement
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by Farid24224(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2021
GreatEbonyi:

Envy & Jealousy kills faster than untreated HIV & AIDS
That hurts right? But it's the truth..
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by ZooOga: 11:32am On May 13, 2021
raker300:

I very much enjoyed all the pics of development. Thanks for taking the time to post them.
Re: Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 by caracas: 11:56am On May 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Wetin concern Buhari on how fast or slow Ebonyi State has developed? Is he also the Governor of Ebonyi State?
You be talking about Katsina State and not Ebonyi.
So buhari is the governor of kastina?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.