Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above (46503 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by kissdabride: 4:30pm On May 13, 2021
densiks:
This is an old video.

Happened prior to the 2019 elections.
Another dense empty brain sucking boy
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by PROPHETmichael: 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
I remember watching this video in 2019 just before the general election, why are you posting it as if it's happening now?
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Donedeal1(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2021
Waiting patiently for the national

Rejoinder from the government

Lori iro
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by mvem(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
donbachi:
I think the unknown gunmen are from the north.they want to scare police from roads and stations,in the south.so,the day they will attack,no police to run to or call...southerners,make una open una eyes.unknown gunmen are not ipob.
but many southerners are celebrating them
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by sim2003: 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Honestly, those fake soldiers could be the unknown gun men that have been killing our security operatives. Nigeria is finished!

Tofax:
FAKE SOLDIERS ARRESTED IN AKWA IBOM RELEASED ON ORDERS FROM ABOVE - Gov Udom Alleges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E8y3TcuZgM

https://www.facebook.com/ugochimerezechinedu.asuzu.5/videos/250988910109293/
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Temileyi79: 5:02pm On May 13, 2021
The more reason they withdrew police guards from all south east and south-south governors and all rich politicians in that region. War is looming but i wonder why all the governors there are not raising alarm. Truthfully the north wants all the ibos decimated to the minimal
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by ello29(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2021
THE PROBLEM IN THE SOUTH EAST, SOUTH SOUTH, SOUTH WEST AND MIDDLE BELT REGION IS NOT IPOB, ESN BUT INFILTRATED TERRORIST, FULANI HERDSMEN WITH SECRET PLOT ATTACKING POLICE FORMATIONS SO AS TO INVADE THE REGION.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by dbrave(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2021
Tofax:
FAKE SOLDIERS ARRESTED IN AKWA IBOM RELEASED ON ORDERS FROM ABOVE - Gov Udom Alleges.

This is ridiculous to say the least. The video was 2019 pre governorship election that some political thugs were arrested at obot akara on their way from Edo state to uyo. So how does the video now becomes fake solders

Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by millionboi(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2021
Jsarki:
I begin to loss interest with this platform .fake news are becoming rampant nowadays. The admin should verify any post before approval.
did you play d video?
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Vicilo(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2021
Tofax:

In a regional govt, this can't happen. Is this d one Nigeria some of u guys want? I think I'm changing my mind to sign up for disintegration
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Ilaumoh(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=dbrave post=101657378][/quote]
This is an old news abeg ..2017 or so
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Franking: 7:30pm On May 13, 2021
That's why they don't want state police.
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Franking: 7:32pm On May 13, 2021
802t:
[s][/s]

That has always been a point of contention. The governor is the chief security officer of a state but doesn't control any security apparatus including the police and even civil defence.
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 13, 2021
donbachi:
I think the unknown gunmen are from the north.they want to scare police from roads and stations,in the south.so,the day they will attack,no police to run to or call...southerners,make una open una eyes.unknown gunmen are not ipob.

We have always suspected.
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Rickywardell332: 8:41pm On May 13, 2021
Land for sale in Igwrita Umeuchem
Price 1.5m per plot
2 Plots
Deed of conveyance
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by rollingrocks: 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
THIS VIDEO IS AN OLD VIDEO, TAKEN AROUND 2018 BEFORE THE ELECTION, STOP PARADING IT AS A RECENT VIDEO TO CAUSE UNNECESSARY TENSION!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Rolexjerry(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2021
Anieke39:
Foolish man look at your mouth
You don't even understand what the man is saying, you are throwing abuses already.
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Dmanlex(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2021
Tribalism is your prob. People like you are the problems of Nigeria. Buhari government is sponsoring terror everywhere. A governor is complaining but u re dumb to understand
Anieke39:
Foolish man look at your mouth
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2021
Imsoblessed:
things are unfolding.. Gov Emmanuel is not known for careless talking.

Governor Emmanuel Udoh is not known for careless talking. He is a very experienced man not given to frivolity. The Fulani controlled FG has made him helpless. I sympathize with him. This is very bad. This is an injustice. Tomorrow, they will say they have been transferred to ABUJA to cover up.

When Governor Okowa congratulated Tompolo on his 50th Birthday. I didn't come to nairaland that day intentionally because I know a lot of people from the North will be jittery and be talking rubbish against Tompolo and the congratulatory message. Tompolo is one of my heroes. Though not educated, I saluted his courage.

Things cannot go on like this without the South going into arms struggle. My Yoruba people have to be decisive.

1 Like

Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 13, 2021
rollingrocks:
THIS VIDEO IS AN OLD VIDEO, TAKEN AROUND 2018 BEFORE THE ELECTION, STOP PARADING IT AS A RECENT VIDEO TO CAUSE UNNECESSARY TENSION!!!!!!!!!!

Election was 2019. About two people have also verified it to be an old video.

The fact that it ever happened and the fact that it has been happening and the fact that it can happen makes the discussion very important in this period when AkwaIbom is experiencing unknown gunmen scenarios.
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by ivolt: 10:12pm On May 13, 2021
donbachi:

1nigeriamyfoot:

Say no more bro

I said it some days ago but foolish buhari rats on nairaland were spewing thrash

Reason for attacks on police station was due to the fact that they want to decimate all police structures in the state so that when they begin to wreck havoc there will be no one to come to rescue of the helpless civilians

We've seen their handwriting on the wall, and every region should start stockpilling arms either in legal or illegal means because there's war already going on silently

shortgun:
That's the unknown gun men.
It's now very clear that the "Presidency" is responsible for the killings in the South East and South South.

You are right, that is why Ipob jubilate, praise and defend the Northern gunmen?
That is why only the governors of the states are condemning them while every other person is quiet.
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by shortgun(m): 1:18am On May 14, 2021
ivolt:

You are right, that is why Ipob jubilate, praise and defend the Northern gunmen?
That is why only the governors of the states are condemning them while every other person is quiet.
Oga just shut the Bleep up if you don't know my story.
Personally, I was nearly killed in cold blood by the Northern police men posted to the East to kill, maim and harass. If they had succeeded in killing me will you care for my family? Why won't I and others who have been victims of their devilish activities not rejoice when they meet their nemesis?
I bet you will jubilate and give them kudos when they label me an armed robber or kidnapper with my pictures all over the internet. My friend and coursemate Christopher was not as lucky as I was.
He is long buried and forgotten...His crime was that he's Igbo, Northern soldiers shot and killed him in cold blood, they watched him bleed to death and prevented anyone from offering him medical aid.
Should I send you his Facebook page? Will his siblings, relatives, friends not rejoice when they hear the murderous Northern soldiers that killed him have met their nemesis?
Even at that, we are known to be peaceful and value the sanctity of human life, the killings going on the south is nemesis that have caught up with the killer government agents.
What other explanation do you need when the Governors of Benue and now Akwa ibom State have stated openly that the Federal Government is responsible for the wanton killing by unknown gun men in their states? Do you know more than they do?
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by hectorswag(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2021
Which useless orders from above?? undecided Mhen news like this pisses me off! First they steal your allocation money then use it to buy weapons to come and oppress you in your own state and still go scot free! Jeez!! shocked angry angry
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by hectorswag(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Anyone you arrest kill immediately.. that's what we do in ngwaland.. four was caught in umuocha and we send them to God before Police arrived. That's what we DO.
Best strategy!! cool

Amazon Prime same day delivery direct to heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by vineyardfarms: 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Tofax post=101641730]FAKE SOLDIERS ARRESTED IN AKWA IBOM RELEASED ON ORDERS FROM ABOVE - Gov Udom Alleges.

wahoo - again? ? ! ?
Re: Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above by godliman: 4:48am On May 18, 2021
densiks:
This is an old video.

Happened prior to the 2019 elections.
does the year matter it is still during buhari''s hellish misrule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.