Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught (1208 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / The Satanic Jewish Colonized West Says Russia Must Be Destroyed Because .... / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 8:54am On May 13, 2021
Idiots that are supporting the Satan worshipping Khazarian onslaught on Gaza should be made to know that Gaza is the only safe haven for Christians in Israel.

They should also be reminded that the satanic Sunni sect of Judaism which the fulani caliphate in Nigeria practices endorses the war on Gaza since the Palestinians are Christians or Shiites.

Now Christian Palestinians in Jerusalem (who are only tolerated because of the onslaught Jews may face from both the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Church) have come out to place a call to defend the Al Qasa mosque .

What we are witnessing in Israel is an attempt by the satanic Jews to rebuild on the site of the holy temple a temple to their god, Baal.

The Khazars and evil Saudis attempted to overthrow the king of Jordan (the custodian of the Al Qasa mosque) to page way for the demolition of the mosque towards building their temple to Satan.

As a Christian you must know that only Christ can build a third and final temple.

The Jew rats are waging war with the Palestinians to cause a fog of war from where they intend to seize the temple mount and start building their shrine to Satan.

This temple to Satan is critical to Talmudic satanism as their soon to be announced moshiac (,the Antichrist) will rule the world from there.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:00am On May 13, 2021
Jews spitting on crosses

When I say that kanu's only mission he was paid by his Jewish masters was to make zionists slaves out of the Igbo and that he is neither interested in Biafra or Igbo nationalism but simply a Judas goat leading those fools of the yeast to another destruction this is what I meant.

Since, the onslaught by the satanic Jews on Gaza commenced we have seen these Zionist slaves in ipob cheer the massacre of their fellow humans all because they see it as a war on Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:02am On May 13, 2021
Jews are now clampdown on Christian outlets that condemn the onslaught on Gaza

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by Sakamaje: 9:10am On May 13, 2021
Op, you are wasting your time. A lot of Christians have been brainwashed into accepting, justifying, and defending the genocidal actions of Jesus-hating Jews than their fellow Christians being oppressed by the same Jews. Don't even waste your time.

6 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:11am On May 13, 2021
A number of Zionist attacks during the 1948 war, according to Alison Weir’s Against Our Better Judgment He quoted one Catholic priest : "Jewish soldiers broke down the doors of my church and robbed many precious and sacred objects. Then they threw the statues of Christ down into a nearby garden.” Christian leaders described in detail attacks on Christian sites, killing and injuring hundreds, including children, clergy, and refugees—all in spite of the fact that Jewish leaders had promised to preserve religious buildings
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:12am On May 13, 2021
Sakamaje:
Op, you are wasting your time. A lot of Christians have been brainwashed into accepting, justifying, and defending the genocidal actions of Jesus-hating Jews than their fellow Christians being oppressed by the same Jews. Don't even waste your time.

They are not Christians but the chaff spoken of.

They can burn with the Jew rats in hell since they have lost their humanity in place of Judas worship.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:13am On May 13, 2021
Christian Monastery Near Jerusalem Vandalized, Door Set on Fire....

The incident, suspected to be a 'price tag’ attack follows the recent evacuation of Migron, a settlement in the West Bank; among graffiti found: 'Jesus is a monkey.’
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by SisterFire(f): 9:19am On May 13, 2021
OK2NVME:
Jews spitting on crosses

When I say that kanu's only mission he was paid by his Jewish masters was to make zionists slaves out of the Igbo and that he is neither interested in Biafra or Igbo nationalism but simply a Judas goat leading those fools of the yeast to another destruction this is what I meant.

Since, the onslaught by the satanic Jews on Gaza commenced we have seen these Zionist slaves in ipob cheer the massacre of their fellow humans all because they see it as a war on Muslims
...you are dumb zionists has little hold on nnamdi kanu, because he is a brain user , but Satan who found christianity has ur soul in his palm grin grin
U are not leaving his sight Anytime soon. .... continue chasing shadows.
I thought u are intelligent B4 and I wasted my time reading from a Christian tribalist. May my eyes avoid ur type forever
U are not intelligent my son .
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:22am On May 13, 2021
Christians where 85% of the population of Bethlehem and formed roughly 50% of Jerusalem.

They lived side by side with Muslims until the Bolshevik Russian Jews invaded the land.

Now Christians form roughhly less than 1% of the population in occupied Palestine.

Only in Gaza is the Christian population thriving.

FYI, there are more Christians in Syria, Iran and Iraq who are protected by their govt.

In Syria, the Assad govt which is Muslim defended Christians, Yazidis from the Sunni horde sponsored by Israel, Saudi Arabia and the CIA.

Jews are the enemy.

If you Igbo fools and Zionist Christians think Jews will come to your aide against a Sunni terrorist Sokoto army then you are highly deluded.

Jews made Buhari your president towards waging war on you Christians .

Rabbi Nnamdi Kanu , Mbaka (the Jesuit) and Boko Buhari are all agents paid and bought by Satanic Jews towards your erraducation.

Have you wondered why the Jew Media refuses to air Buhari's jihad exploits?

Have you wondered why the swamp in Washington refuses to acknowledge Buhari's Jihadist and terrorist ways?

Has it even crossed your empty monkey skulls why a Jew infested Biden administration saw to an uptick in Islamic terrorism since he was rigged in?

You fools.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:23am On May 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...you are dumb zionists has little hold on nnamdi kanu, because he is a brain user , but Satan who found christianity has ur soul in his palm grin grin
U are not leaving his sight Anytime soon. .... continue chasing shadows.
I thought u are intelligent B4 and I wasted my time reading from a Christian tribalist. May my eyes avoid ur type forever
U are not intelligent my son .

Your forefathers were Jewish commodity.

Nothing has changed since then.

Slave.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by SisterFire(f): 9:26am On May 13, 2021
OK2NVME:
Jews are now clampdown on Christian outlets that condemn the onslaught on Gaza
...You witness bad government in Nigeria for 40yrs n u are complaining ... Isreal as a whole witnessed 2000yrs of intimidations from Annu government and Roman government , they asked for a saviour and none came ,( the one that came , just came for his Selfish interest of programmiing fools universally for his afterlife torment ) .
And Jewish Atheist government decided to be their own god , by building wat no god will build for them militarily ... And u want them to spare u ignorant worshispers ?
I hate Isreal because wat they did 5000yrs back , is little fulanis are planning , but the truth is that christianity has no right in Isreal...QED

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:26am On May 13, 2021
SisterFire:
I thought u are intelligent B4 and I wasted my time reading from a Christian tribalist. .

For standing up against injustice and the wanton killings by your Jewish masters I have been labelled a Fulani Boko , a yaribanza Muslim and now a Christian tribalist?

God you Igbo Zionist are now full blown Antichrist Marxist .

This is what Kanu was paid to do.

Not that it was hard.

A lost people with no history can easily be decieved.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:28am On May 13, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...You witness bad government in Nigeria for 40yrs n u are complaining ... Isreal as a whole witnessed 2000yrs of intimidations from Annu government and Roman government , they asked for a saviour and none came ,( the one that came , just came for his Selfish interest of programmiing fools universally for his afterlife torment ) .
And Jewish Atheist government decided to be their own god , by building wat no god will build for them militarily ... And u want them to spare u ignorant worshispers ?
I hate Isreal because wat they did 5000yrs back , is little fulanis are planning , but the truth is that christianity has no right in Isreal...QED
[/s]

Igbo victimhood when we know you as the real villains and architects of nigeria's problem.

If not for Igbo Marxism and chauvanism will we be here?

Get out from this thread you slave of Judas.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by RuddyFusion(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2021
I know that's why I don't join the cheering crowds that cheers Israel whenever they attack Gaza or any other Palestinian towns....

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by temitope27(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2021
Wetin concern me, make settled down with my ifa jejely
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by SisterFire(f): 9:31am On May 13, 2021
OK2NVME:

Your forefathers were Jewish commodity.

Nothing has changed since then.

Slave.
...Igbos has no lineage in Isreal my friend , but their winged Humanoid creators thought them the ways of Isreal , languages and warned that fathers who don't teach his child the way will be disgraced afterlife .
Stop ur ignorance and tribalism , visit my thread were nature and universal laws are stated for the betterment and peace to humanity and shame on the side of N.W.O( Satanist team)
To defeat them is simple stop having that word " god " in your lips
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:34am On May 13, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...Igbos has no lineage in Isreal my friend , but their winged Humanoid creators thought them the ways of Isreal , languages and warned that fathers who don't teach his child the way will be disgraced afterlife .
Stop ur ignorance and tribalism , visit my thread were nature and universal laws are stated for the betterment and peace to humanity and shame on the side of N.W.O( Satanist team)
To defeat them is simple stop having that word " god " in your lips
[/s]

Take your rubbish and get out from here.

Aba jewess
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:38am On May 13, 2021
>Israel also has a reputation for discrimination in the area of crime-solving.

A U.S. State Department report on global terrorism discloses that in 2013 “attacks by extremist Israeli settlers…were largely unprosecuted according to UN and NGO sources.

The UN Office of the Coordinator for Humanitarian Affairs reported 399 attacks by extremist Israeli settlers that resulted in Palestinian injuries or property damage.”

Archbishop of Jerusalem Fouad Twal questioned the Israeli government’s inability to respond appropriately and bring justice in crimes against non-Jews: “In light of the fact that the great majority of vandalism acts do not lead to trials, we must ask if the government is willing to get down to the root of the problem?”

The way the fulani encourages their almajiri to attack, rape, abduct, loot and pillage non Muslims in their midst is the same thing Jews are doing to both Muslims and Christians.

And you hypocritical bastards are praying to God to save you from Buhari when you applaud killings of your fellow humans by an equally and more demented adversary in the form of the Jew you worship?

Niggers.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by SisterFire(f): 9:40am On May 13, 2021
OK2NVME:

For standing up against injustice and the wanton killings by your Jewish masters I have been labelled a Fulani Boko , a yaribanza Muslim and now a Christian tribalist?

God you Igbo Zionist are now full blown Antichrist Marxist .

This is what Kanu was paid to do.

Not that it was hard.

A lost people with no history can easily be decieved.

...Do you know me ? You don't know me for sure, I don't think u know me .
I blame those who created u tiny ( 6ft ) dominion 100yrs instead of average size( 19-22fts) Dominion 1500-2000yrs.

If you will continue attacking me on ur thread , then I shall leave and ignorance shall be there in ur head ,

grin grin I have suffered
The same Isreal and their creator that has caused me multiple pains that this tiny worm of 5ft accused me of been their slave n supporting.

My last comment to u is " Zionist has lil hold on kanu , if he finds out he runs away cos he is the user of head , but u yorubaman who lacks honour is caged by yahweh we ANTICHRIST called Satan .
Enjoy ur ignorance as it makes u more tribalistic
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:41am On May 13, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...Do you know me ? You don't know me for sure, I don't think u know me .
I blame those who created u tiny ( 6ft ) dominion 100yrs instead of average size( 19-22fts) Dominion 1500-2000yrs.

If you will continue attacking me on ur thread , then I shall leave and ignorance shall be there in ur head ,

grin grin I have suffered
The same Isreal and their creator that has caused me multiple pains that this tiny worm of 5ft accused me of been their slave n supporting.

My last comment to u is " Zionist has lil hold on kanu , if he finds out he runs away cos he is the user of head , but u yorubaman who lacks honour is caged by yahweh we ANTICHRIST called Satan .
Enjoy ur ignorance as it makes u more tribalistic
[/s]

Take your meds

Schiziod
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by joyandfaith: 9:43am On May 13, 2021
OK2NVME:
Idiots that are supporting the Satan worshipping Khazarian onslaught on Gaza should be made to know that Gaza is the only safe haven for Christians in Israel.

They should also be reminded that the satanic Sunni sect of Judaism which the fulani caliphate in Nigeria practices endorses the war on Gaza since the Palestinians are Christians or Shiites.

Now Christian Palestinians in Jerusalem (who are only tolerated because of the onslaught Jews may face from both the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Church) have come out to place a call to defend the Al Qasa mosque .

What we are witnessing in Israel is an attempt by the satanic Jews to rebuild on the site of the holy temple a temple to their god, Baal.

The Khazars and evil Saudis attempted to overthrow the king of Jordan (the custodian of the Al Qasa mosque) to page way for the demolition of the mosque towards building their temple to Satan.

As a Christian you must know that only Christ can build a third and final temple.

The Jew rats are waging war with the Palestinians to cause a fog of war from where they intend to seize the temple mount and start building their shrine to Satan.

This temple to Satan is critical to Talmudic satanism as their soon to be announced moshiac (,the Antichrist) will rule the world from there.

You don't know history at all. Christians, jews and muslims in Palestine hate themselves.
It started during jihad-crusade over control of Jerusalem in medieval period.

Crusaders wiped nearly all muslims and jews in Jerusalem. It was an Islamic ruler who later expelled crusaders from Jerusalem who allowed jews and muslims to resettle .

There are arab Christians, muslims and jews. There are jews who also practice christianity though few in numbers . Each group has different political positions on this crisis.

Palestine problem is religious and historically complex. It would not end.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by OK2NVME: 9:50am On May 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

You do know history at all. Christians, jews and muslims in Palestine hate themselves.
It started during jihad-crusade over control of Jerusalem in medieval period.

Crusaders wiped nearly all muslims and jews in Jerusalem. It was an Islamic ruler who later expelled crusaders from Jerusalem who allowed jews and muslims to resettle .

There are arab Christians, muslims and jews. There are jews who also practice christianity though few in numbers . Each group has different political positions on this crisis.

Palestine problem is religious and historically complex. It would not end.

Look, Muslims conquered Christian Palestine through Jewish financing and spies.

Jews bankrolled Islam to get rid of Christianity and that's why Jews refer to Islam as the broom of Israel.

After the successful Muslim victory, the Muslims refused to relinquish Jerusalem to the Jews and decided to keep it for themselves. This was because the Jews having paid the Muslim army a huge ransom took the surviving Christian population and murdered them in the most brutal manner (80,000 victims). The blood letting was so barbaric and cruel that the Muslims put a stop to it and ordered the Jews out of Jerusalem.

The Jews then ran to Rome lying about how the muslims butchered the Christians when it was them that did it.

Save for some Christians survivors who escaped the city and made their way to Rome this lie by Jews would never had seen the day of light.

The crusades were thus assembled and from Rome to Jerusalem, the Christian army made sure to kill every Jew pestilence they found on their path.

The rivarity between Muslim and Christians is a Jewish ploy to get back Palestine .

Do not believe any thing the accusers say.

Jews are like their father, Satan.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by BobbieZion(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2021
Thread filled with dumb anti- Christian antisemitic views.
They think Christians are stupid to believe their divide and conquer tactics.
They are now looking for backing from Christians to shield Palestinians.
What about millions of Christians persecuted by Jihadists worldwide?
Now the question is.
Why do you want Christians to side with Palestinians over Israel?
Is it because there are Palestinians Arab Muslims?
What if majority of Palestinians where Christians?
Would you have said so?
Judaism has been there millenniums before Islam.So OP the two religions have nothing in common. Stop tagging Judaism and Sunni Islam.
Hamas is a terrorist organisation operating in Gaza,funded by Iran.
Christianity does not support murder and destruction neither does it support war and terrorism.
But we support using any means possible for self defense.

The fight between Palestinians and Israel is not of land,it is of the city of Jerusalem. That is what Muslims want.
The Jews have no issue with Christians been in Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by joyandfaith: 9:59am On May 13, 2021
OK2NVME:

Look, Muslims conquered Christian Palestine through Jewish financing and spies.

Jews bankrolled Islam to get rid of Christianity and that's why Jews refer to Islam as the broom of Israel.

After the successful Muslim victory, the Muslims refused to relinquish Jerusalem to the Jews and decided to keep it for themselves. This was because the Jews having paid the Muslim army a huge ransom took the surviving Christian population and murdered them in the most brutal manner (80,000 victims). The blood letting was so barbaric and cruel that the Muslims put a stop to it and ordered the Jews out of Jerusalem.

The Jews then ran to Rome lying about how the muslims butchered the Christians when it was them that did it.

Save for some Christians survivors who escaped the city and made their way to Rome this lie by Jews would never had seen the day of light.

The crusades were thus assembled and from Rome to Jerusalem, the Christian army made sure to kill every Jew pestilence they found on their path.

The rivarity between Muslim and Christians is a Jewish ploy to get back Palestine .

Do not believe any thing the accusers say.

Jews are like their father, Satan.
Palestine belongs to jews. Arabs are invaders. Jews were dispersed in 70ce and returned in 1948 officially. Palestine was never a country.
Arab world is fuelling the crisis because of dome of rock and Al-Aqsa mosque which were built on site of Jewish temple.
Apart from gaza all regions in palestine including part of Jordan, Lebanon and syria belong to jews.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by joyandfaith: 10:00am On May 13, 2021
BobbieZion:

Thread filled with dumb anti- Christian antisemitic views.
They think Christians are stupid to believe their divide and conquer tactics.
They are now looking for backing from Christians to shield Palestinians.
What about millions of Christians persecuted by Jihadists worldwide?
Now the question is.
Why do you want Christians to side with Palestinians over Israel?
Is it because there are Palestinians Arab Muslims?
What if majority of Palestinians where Christians?
Would you have said so?
Judaism has been there millenniums before Islam.So OP the two religions have nothing in common. Stop tagging Judaism and Sunni Islam.
Hamas is a terrorist organisation operating in Gaza,funded by Iran.
Christianity does not support murder and destruction neither does it support war and terrorism.
But we support using any means possible for self defense.

The fight between Palestinians and Israel is not of land,it is of the city of Jerusalem. That is what Muslims want.
The Jews have no issue with Christians been in Jerusalem.

Brilliant.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by Casham: 10:10am On May 13, 2021
I never support killings no matter who is involved. If the Jews want to build a Temple, let them build a temple. Let them worship whoever/whatever they wish to worship. Who are you to fight for God? One thing I know is that the Jews deserve to have their own land. They are the most hated people in the world(although for good reasons). They can't fit in anywhere. This is the only place they are historically tied to. The Al Aqsa mosque should never even be there. What is a Church doing in a Jewish holy site? Muslims will fight tooth and nail to reclaim the Baitullah site in Mecca five thousand years after, if it is conquered today. Same with Catholics for the Vatican. I can't say I hate the Jews, but I know how annoying they can be (the Fulanis are actually Israeli invaders and they have taken Nigeria captive), but they deserve their own land. The fights of the Palestinians or the Gaza people should be not with the Jews, but with the UN which gave the Jews the land.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by Walkee: 11:52am On May 13, 2021
Why are Jews always in the centre of every chaos?
Wanted Jesus dead, somehow got themselves to be hated by Hitler (I still don't why since the actual story is muffled), claimed other people's land and now slaughtering them are they the only people on earth?
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by Walkee: 11:55am On May 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

Palestine belongs to jews. Arabs are invaders. Jews were dispersed in 70ce and returned in 1948 officially. Palestine was never a country.
Arab world is fuelling the crisis because of dome of rock and Al-Aqsa mosque which were built on site of Jewish temple.
Apart from gaza all regions in palestine including part of Jordan, Lebanon and syria belong to jews.
even the Bible doesn't support the claim that Palestine belongs to Jews. The Bible declares that Jews wandered to the land and claimed God gave it to them. Just like some some clowns in Nigeria are claiming Allah gave them all lands in Nigeria to graze and inhabit
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by Brimstone77: 12:19pm On May 13, 2021
As an igbo Christian's I won't think twice to convert to Jewish religion if need be... Christianity as a religion has done More harm than good to Igbo nation....

I own no kwararat any apology..

From the time of the British Christian's colonial masters where innocent Igbos were slaughtered because they refused to convert to their new religion..

And during the Biafran war when British Christian's in collaboration with the Muslim jihad'st led Christian's gowon to commit genocide against the igbos..

What exactly have igbos Gain from being Christian dominated tribe?? Absolutely nothing!

And till date britain in collaboration with their Christian west are still killing and maiming ndi Igbo...

Let's try Judaism first let's see how it's going to be.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by joyandfaith: 12:24pm On May 13, 2021
Walkee:
even the Bible doesn't support the claim that Palestine belongs to Jews. The Bible declares that Jews wandered to the land and claimed God gave it to them. Just like some some clowns in Nigeria are claiming Allah gave them all lands in Nigeria to graze and inhabit

Check map of kingdom of Israel as at 70ce and compare it map of Palestine. Jews had established kingdom in Palestine for centuries. Palestine was never a kingdom nor a country . Arab muslims invaded the region.
Re: Palestinian Christians Are Facing The Satanic Jewish Onslaught by Walkee: 12:43pm On May 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

Check map of kingdom of Israel as at 70ce and compare it map of Palestine. Jews had established kingdom in Palestine for centuries. Palestine was never a kingdom nor a country . Arab muslims invaded the region.
70ce is too recent. I'm talking about BC when the Israelis left Egypt. They claimed God instructed them to killed the people they met in the then Canaan (which is present day Palestine) and take over the land. If you are a Christian, read the book of deutronomy and Joshua. I'm always appalled anytime I hear pastor preaching with these atrocities and pretending it's somehow a great thing. No different from jihad

(1) (2) (Reply)

India Lunches It First Moon Mission !(Picture attached) / Terrorists bomb Moscow Airport - Total carnage - Nigeria pls tighten up security / 3 Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.