Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody (4055 Views)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Nwaide01: 2:34pm On May 13, 2021
If this news turned out to be true then i wonder what those who are crying for NP because of the activities of #UGM will say now. 80% of NP are demons and you know the law of advantage and disadvantage. For the sake of those who do not know about the law ,it states that everything that has advantage also has disadvantage but it's benefi
cial if the advantage outweighed the disadvantage and harmful when disadvantage outweighed the advantage. Therefore i leave you to be the judge of NP.
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Frales6(f): 3:01pm On May 13, 2021
Na naija we dey na
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by Benwallt(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
This cannot be. Nigeria police system strips you to your pant be throwing you into the cell. Power is at play here. I remembered when I was young n being chased by masquerade, I ran into a police station n I was immediately arrested. The police officer that grabbed my hand was removing my shirt as he forcefully drag me to the counter n yapping "you tink say this na your papa house" it happened in 1996 n I was in js1 then. They are heartless, they can do anything but the police that arrested that day I learnt was shot dead by armed robbers several years later. It is either that Godforsaken boy is cooling off somewhere in foreign country or he was murdered by the power the be
Re: Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody by BestMan001: 3:57pm On May 13, 2021
When the govt promised us justice?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES / Lagbaja's Website Hacked by Turkish Hackers! / Drama As 2 Ladies Fight Publicly And Land Into Dirty Water(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.