Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo (1493 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by OdogwuBlog: 11:09am On May 13, 2021
Me and This Girl dey Sitting Room Dey Watch Movie ooo

Destiny Etiko Dey Twerkk For the Movie ...

Na eeem i say "THIS GIRL GET WAIST OOO"

She ask me ... If She Give You , Shea You Go Nack ....

I Was Like See Question OoOOoO ....

1 Like

Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by Kriss216: 11:12am On May 13, 2021
Next time answer in affirmative, if Heaven wan fall make e fall. cool

5 Likes

Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by Daveambition(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2021
So wetin come be ur response to her, abi una two endup fighting? E sure dyeee say ur Kele no go give you punna this whole week for having that rubbish thought in her presence

Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by BabbanBura(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Wetin u tell am?
Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by illicit(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2021
No simp o
Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by yanabasee1(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2021
Toh....

Woman weh get mind ask you that kind question na woman weh you never cheat on am before, and she never too know wetin you fit do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by 99thEnemy(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Make I no lie.... me ya I go knack grin
Re: See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo by paulolee(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2021
I go gladly tell her say " I love u soo much bt go knack her all round like carpenter n also ask her if davido ask u out, u go follow?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me / . / Tips On How To Start A Conversation With A Lady For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.