Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? (784 Views)

Wike: APC Lawmakers Have Planned Coup, They Know Consequences / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by dignity33: 11:12am On May 13, 2021
I have noticed that most of bigger evil tend to happen in Nigeria whenever Buhari travel. All the constitutional breaches, massacre of Innocent people always happened each time Buhari travels is either he setup those evil to happened once he travel outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by BombAttack(f): 11:17am On May 13, 2021
dignity33:
I have noticed that most of bigger evil tend to happen in Nigeria whenever Buhari travel. All the constitutional breaches, massacre of Innocent people always happened each time Buhari travels is either he setup those evil to happened once he travel outside Nigeria.

He always ran away after planning how to massacre the citizens

Then he will deploy his online BokoHaram miscreants to roam the entire nairaland to defend his atrocities.

airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate

3 Likes

Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by helinues: 11:19am On May 13, 2021
BombAttack:

He always ran away after planning how to massacre the citizens

Then he will deploy his online BokoHaram miscreants to roam the entire nairaland to defend his atrocities.

helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate

See,stop all this trolling...

I no dey like trouble oo
Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by Jostoman: 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
From our oga had meeting with service chief + declaring of Covid-19 restriction + our oga is traveling + IGP withdrawal of police attached to the governors, IPOB, ESN and Yoruba people that are doing Oduduwa nation rally should be very very careful from Saturday on till our Oga comes back from abroad because if anything happens now he will say he is not around when it happen.
Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by limeta(f): 12:07pm On May 13, 2021
They lied he.s going to Paris to see doctors
when we already know he is coming to london
Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by Tetrahedron: 12:10pm On May 13, 2021
Helinues ko
Late news ni
Uselss zombie grin grin grin
Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by mrsoludomeka(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
Any evil plan set by buhari,back to sender.ipob/esn are covered with the blood of jesus christ of nazareth.
Re: Now Buhari Is About Traveling Who Knows What Evil They Have Planned To Happen? by cjrane: 2:19pm On May 13, 2021
dignity33:

Exactly. Whenever he wants to commit crimes against humanity and pretend he was not aware, he'll give the order for the slaughter of Nigerians then travel.

This time around, civilians whose relatives die from Buhari's slaughter should exert equal revenge not just on the perpetrators of the act but on his own Fulani civilians.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Government Is Like Lia Mohammed Dressing By Reno / Biafra Day Celebration: Anxiety For South East Ahead Of Stay-at-home Order / Are Igbos Really Marginalised In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.