Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) (22582 Views)

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I've made it in life. I've made it so much I don't need to make any more money till I die. The one I've made will suffice. Happy now?

And here is one example.

The empty loud vessel,We know your type

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:27pm On May 13, 2021
Why do students need NIN to write UTME??
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Aeg0n: 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
I'm not trying to be a religious bigot but I don't understand why these Muslims derive joy in make life difficult and frustrating for people. This jamb board was once the VC of unilorin and back then, he always found joy in people's sorrow.

Why should you make nin compulsory before registering these kids for jamb? Why make life so difficult for them all because they are trying to sit for an exam to pursue a career?

Just as I'm against the hardship people go through to get it, enforcing it on jamb applicants is just the best way to allow most people to go for it. This is Nigeria and we all know majority of us are very lackadaisical when it comes to anything invoking the government. The adults have somehow think they've escaped it and have no reason to go for it until that time will come. If these young adults don't have it now, chances are they wouldn't want to register later. This man was going to use it in the previous year(s) but cancelled it to give people enough time to register but as a typical Nigerian, they won't until the deadline.

By the way, this NIN has been on as far back as I remember. My first attempt to register was 2014. We all need it and sooner or later, we all are going to realize that. Just the useless government making the whole thing regarding this country a joke
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
This NIN of a thing takes months before the process will be completed.If you do your registration today,they will tell you to come for data capture or you nin next week.When you go they will say no network.If you decide to cut corners,maybe by bribing one staff,you will get it on time.
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Grace001: 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
Bandits, Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam need NIN more than law abiding citizens like this jamb applicant.

Anything to inflict hardship on masses is Nigerian government goals
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by DonCortino: 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just imagine the stress an Al-Queda loving Isa Pantami is making these young ones going through...

Now, after going through these rigorous stress and problems, bandits will storm their place of learning to kidnap and kill them.

One thing I know for sure is that, this country will not contain me, Isa Patanmi and Buhari... I will do all my best to torment them no matter what the cost is.

it's the jamb registrar you should blame! why should NIN be linked to jamb registration?
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
Just imagine wetin oga patapata dey do

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
After all this wahala Dem still Waka go CBT centre to register.. With NIN u supposed to do ur registration with ur phone or laptop just to make choice.. shikena..
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Muhammed1510: 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
[b][/b][i][/i]
wunmi590:
cool
You don't have sense, what brings religion matter to this mumu
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There are ways they could have made this thing easier but it has been pantamised. Wahala for who no get NIN.

Them say instead of them to dey read..these ones dey read? Na to enter nairaland start to find their papa mate to insult as them no get papa dem dey find where to pour their frustration. Enter Instagram dey find giveaway. All they know na sex sex sex sex. Went to pick my niece one day like that Wetin my eye see for tutorial for just small time wey I wait na die. These small small things if no be say I see say them be my niece classmates I go toast them. Manchester City and Arsenal complete. If baba ijesha see them no be only finger he go lick, he go lick plate join. He will be very impressed. Them Enter motor dey chew gums kpakpakpa. Discussion na nengi and laycon. Plus my niece sef no single brain their head. Na that day she stop that tutorial centre.

So Mr poster...no worry about them. Person wey go pass go pass. Kudos to the brilliant ones out there. And the studious ones. Sadly they won't see this shout out. Because they are reading!! You get the point now
U are part of the problem, why complaining. U said "These small small things if no be say I see say them be my niece classmates I go toast them."
Only God will judge old men that join in spoiling little fools.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Friends22: 2:22pm On May 13, 2021
Government will ask people to go for NIN Reg. and yet will not provide what is required for the process.
This contry na wah oo
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THE PERSON YOU VOTE INTO POWER _____JOKER'S AMONG NIGERIANS
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by KingDash: 2:42pm On May 13, 2021
Jayrow08:
Make Una go learn handwork
no mind them brother.. under this hot sun, them for don make like 30k
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Francis obidiwe your mumu no too much? Make I open your dossier? E don ready oooo.
Pity am biko. Na small pikin dey worry am grin
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2021
Cutehector:
northern people no dey go school. My nin center is empty. grin
lol.do you work here?
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by The5DME(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2021
Reex12:
The5DME hope say you don get your own grin
I don register since na grin I be good student
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There are ways they could have made this thing easier but it has been pantamised. Wahala for who no get NIN.

Them say instead of them to dey read..these ones dey read? Na to enter nairaland start to find their papa mate to insult as them no get papa dem dey find where to pour their frustration. Enter Instagram dey find giveaway. All they know na sex sex sex sex. Went to pick my niece one day like that Wetin my eye see for tutorial for just small time wey I wait na die. These small small things if no be say I see say them be my niece classmates I go toast them. Manchester City and Arsenal complete. If baba ijesha see them no be only finger he go lick, he go lick plate join. He will be very impressed. Them Enter motor dey chew gums kpakpakpa. Discussion na nengi and laycon. Plus my niece sef no single brain their head. Na that day she stop that tutorial centre.

So Mr poster...no worry about them. Person wey go pass go pass. Kudos to the brilliant ones out there. And the studious ones. Sadly they won't see this shout out. Because they are reading!! You get the point now
you are just one unserious paedophile.that's who you are.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
I'm not trying to be a religious bigot but I don't understand why these Muslims derive joy in making life difficult and frustrating for people.

Why should you make nin compulsory before registering these kids for jamb? Why make life so difficult for them all because they are trying to sit for an exam to pursue a career?
Why won't they frustrate people... Almajiri system of education and Nepa bill certificate as degree cert is all they believe in.
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Cerebellum: 3:47pm On May 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Pls, you type too much (no offense, sir)

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2021
gowonmaharajah:

lol.do you work here?
i own the business
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Why do students need NIN to write UTME??
FG made it mandatory that without the NIN an applicant cannot process his/her jamb application online.
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2021
Muhammed1510:
[b][/b][i][/i]
You don't have sense, what brings religion matter to this mumu

Do your generations even go to school at all, for you to be quoting my emoji calling me mumu.

That's how you fail in school and life...

Look very well before you quote wrong people so that you won't be unfortunate in your life
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by TruthinAction: 4:31pm On May 13, 2021
God will punish all these behind this nin thing. They just want to use it to make money. Visionless government.
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Richthekid: 6:49pm On May 13, 2021
Oh
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Jayrow08: 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
KingDash:
no mind them brother.. under this hot sun, them for don make like 30k
Come, which kind job b dat?
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian..... How NIn use concern innocent children self why linking it with jamb at the first place..... Nonsense policy....
Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On May 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Pity am biko. Na small pikin dey worry am grin
You see how he kept quiet like a puppy. That's how trolls are dealt with. Check his posts nothing sensible. Always insulting I mention him name reach him papa name he quiet. I should have shown his suicide attempts and his lamentations at life but I just pity am. I could still do anyway. So as to let people know that trolls are people whose lives are deep in an eternal quagmire without hope for salvation. Very pathetic person. He kept quiet straight. Learn from this. Ignore trolls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2021
If they can't get a better and safer way to get the NIN done they should suspend it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. / Meet Oluwakemi Igiehon, UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.