Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? (3164 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:44pm On May 13, 2021
Of course, ya'all had butterflies in ur bellies grin

Your heart was beating fast and u were like "God, wtf" "Is this me, like seriously?, Am I about to be kissed by this dude/ladygrin

Guess u were almost melting??grin

Tell me guys, what was the feeling like?grin

Cc:

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Rocktation

Farano

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by fykes(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2021
Disappointed... Me thought there's something sweet the way its done in movies. I thought I will taste sugary stuff off her lips.
Kai I was disappointed. Just like the first time I drank bottled water....I tot it will taste like sprite.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:48pm On May 13, 2021
Well, all I can remember is that I was having this serious conversation with her before she rushed me suddenly,

She held me by the head, push me against the wall and planted a deep cold kiss that almost made me choke... she tore my shirt, wrapped her hands around my neck like she was gonna strangle me to death.

Suddenly my dick started rising, it was rising with speed, she noticed it, looked me in the eye, gnashed her teeth, gripped my underpants and tore it to pieces before grabbing my hairy balls...grin

TBC

Cc:

3 Likes

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by PlayMaker14: 12:50pm On May 13, 2021
It was an awful experience...

After much struggle and cancelling all my through pass to her delicate heart, the beautiful Fejiro left me no choice but to move ahead.

Yes, I was devastated because I have been helping my guys with key passes to get the girl of their dreams, but mine was totally different.

One hot Saturday morning, I was sent to grind beans which is a regular player on our Saturday diet. I saw the delectable Fejiro holding her own custard cup full of neatly peeled beans and red hot atarodo, she was just smiling and facing the opposite side, I just bone and concentrate on the noisy grinding machine to finish the devilish work he's doing with the beans.

She tapped my shoulders and ask me to wait for her, but my guardian angel whispered to me that my mom's cane is chilling under the bed, but I sent my guardian angel away and told him never to disturb me when I am about to make it in life.

I waited for her just to prove that I still have a vacant accommodation in my heart for her, all these while, she covered her mouth with her hands while talking to me... While we were going home, she said if I could come and meet her at madam Banga rice spot close to the community town hall by 7pm because she has something to tell me...

Hearing that cheering news, I smiled sheepishly and ran home to prepare my formation. Luckily for me, Mom was just outside discussing with a church member who lives close to our house, so I did not receive any cane for coming back late.

At 7pm, she was already there in a dark spot where people line up to be served by madam Banga rice, we greeted each other, and she started telling me that she likes me back... As a deadly teenage tactician, I observed the environment and was pleased no one was around, I quickly grabbed her by the waist and reached for her lips, she tried to resist it, but couldn't as I have already made her so weak to put up a strong resistance.

This immature kiss lasted for some minutes and I had to let go because the young Tiger I have down there is already battling to burst out and devour anything in it's path.

To cut the long story short, I woke up feeling some kind of sour in my lips, my beautiful Fejiro had Ibeké (A wicked bacteria that cause your lips to start tearing from each end)

That was how she transferred Ibeké to me Free of charge with my first kiss...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
fykes:
Disappointed... Me thought there's something sweet the way its done in movies. I thought I will taste sugary stuff off her lips.
Kai I was disappointed. Just like the first time I drank bottled water....I tot it will taste like sprite.
grin
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:06pm On May 13, 2021
illicit:

Na mad woman
lol... No, e be like say the babe don dey eye me since... body don dey do her shiki shikigrin
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by illicit(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... No, e be like say the babe don dey eye me since... body don dey do her shiki shikigrin

tongue
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:09pm On May 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:22pm On May 13, 2021
Typing...
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by SportsHD: 1:57pm On May 13, 2021
She took me down in the Parlor while my GF then was in the room with my sister. Shiit was like a movie
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
Eleribuu original.......

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by SportsHD: 1:59pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

just write your experience, you dey kap epistle undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Bodyodour: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
Mine was horrible. She poured her spit inside my mouth.I didn't blame her though,its was her first time kissing someone.

2 Likes

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by PlayMaker14: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
SportsHD:
just write your experience, you dey kap epistle undecided
When you gave your experience, no one interrupted you, why are you interrupting others by not minding your business?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:48pm On May 13, 2021
SportsHD:
She took me down in the Parlor while my GF then was in the room with my sister. Shiit was like a movie

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by fineberry(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Bodyodour
How did you know it was are first time?
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by fineberry(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
I had my first kiss in JSS2 it was magical. I was on school uniform... She just kiss me and shyly ran to her friends. I just dey look at like mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Ishilove: 3:00pm On May 13, 2021
My heart beat the tonga and my two hands were shaking. It was a very sweet experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by iamyemiakins(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2021
Wahala be like first kiss
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Bodyodour: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
fineberry:
[quote author=Bodyodour
How did you know it was are first time?
she told me and I discovered that she was a virgin. But I didn't believe completely,
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:26pm On May 13, 2021
fineberry:
I had my first kiss in JSS2 it was magical. I was on school uniform... She just kiss me and shyly ran to her friends. I just dey look at like mumu.
true? Eziokwu !!!

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:30pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

After much struggle and cancelling all my through pass to her delicate heart, the beautiful Fejiro left me no choice but to move ahead.

Yes, I was devastated because I have been helping my guys with key passes to get the girl of their dreams, but mine was totally different.

One hot Saturday morning, I was sent to grind beans which is a regular player on our Saturday diet. I saw the delectable Fejiro holding her own custard cup full of neatly peeled beans and red hot atarodo, she was just smiling and facing the opposite side, I just bone and concentrate on the noisy grinding machine to finish the devilish work he's doing with the beans.

She tapped my shoulders and ask me to wait for her, but my guardian angel whispered to me that my mom's cane is chilling under the bed, but I sent my guardian angel away and told him never to disturb me when I am about to make it in life.

I waited for her just to prove that I still have a vacant accommodation in my heart for her, all these while, she covered her mouth with her hands while talking to me... While we were going home, she said if I could come and meet her at madam Banga rice spot close to the community town hall by 7pm because she has something to tell me...

Hearing that cheering news, I smiled sheepishly and ran home to prepare my formation. Luckily for me, Mom was just outside discussing with a church member who lives close to our house, so I did not receive any cane for coming back late.

At 7pm, she was already there in a dark spot where people line up to be served by madam Banga rice, we greeted each other, and she started telling me that she likes me back... As a deadly teenage tactician, I observed the environment and was pleased no one was around, I quickly grabbed her by the waist and reached for her lips, she tried to resist it, but couldn't as I have already made her so weak to put up a strong resistance.

This immature kiss lasted for some minutes and I had to let go because the young Tiger I have down there is already battling to burst out and devour anything in it's path.

To cut the long story short, I woke up feeling some kind of sour in my lips, my beautiful Fejiro had Ibeké (A wicked bacteria that cause your lips to start tearing from each end)

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Sanctecosma(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2021
Never experienced it before. Even when my ex tried so hard to kiss me, I refuted cos didn't feel likd it then yet still seriously wondering how the feeling's gon be when I
finally lock lips with someone ;DNever experienced it before. Even when my ex tried so hard to kiss me, I refuted cos didn't feel likd it then yet still seriously wondering how the feeling's gon be when I
finally lock lips with someone
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Jesterinjay: 4:49pm On May 13, 2021
Mine was sweet,though very quick because we dey class shey una get grin

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Silentgroper(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2021
Lol. Primary sch stuff. Babe bin dey try seduce me bt me dey resist am. Well she had me at last. So i had my 1st kiss nd sex.. Kikikiki. We were literally french kissing, it was all tongues nd spits, yuck.

Nobody should come nd codemn me nd her oo. Cuz she's dead nd i miss her alot.

2 Likes

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2021
fykes:

Very Very True.. I always thought it felt so much better than how it did when I had my first kiss, in my mind I was like, so this is it??
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by OSDD(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2021
My lips still dey fresh.. When I finally become rich .. I go kiss woman
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Ficaro5: 5:41pm On May 13, 2021
smiley
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Mandela27: 6:35pm On May 13, 2021
I no fii remember cus I was reckless when I was much younger I did alot of bad things with random girls compared to now that I've matured.omehn how my adolescent/teenage confidence around women died is a story I cannot tell,even me sef no understand am
Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by Deicide: 7:08pm On May 13, 2021
Just like the first guy said it was disappointing! Maybe cause I had high expectations for it......same thing with my first time touching boobs and pressing it I thought it would be magical but Nahhhh.

Re: What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss? by McStoic(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Did she bake the ibeke before transferring to you or she gave you the baby ibeke bacteria to go and develope? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Invited Burna Boy Out For A Date And He Stood Me Up! Burna Boy Stood Me Up / What Can I Do With 500k / Why Most Men Become Rich After 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.