Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. (2052 Views)

Anambra State With A New Slogan: The Plight Of The Nation (1) / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North / PDP And Their New Slogan, "We Initiated It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by McStoic(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2021
Sammy07:

You can't tell me what I already know cos I'm a proud lion from UNEC

Okay, you knew all I said above but yet chose to feed on bias and prejudice. See hypocrisy. You stayed only in the campus and that's that.

Sorry, I forgot there's another breed of Yorubas who can stay eons with you but will consciously chose to see nothing good about you. Still, there are those who pass through a school but school didn't pass through them.... for guys like you, I hands off my precious time,!!
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by neyohh: 6:38pm On May 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Where u crawl from? All the Igbos in SW, are they aliens? Yorubas and Igbos can not live together indeed. Radarada.

The big question is why should they live together?

Who benefits more?

I also see ideological differences that would cause clashes.
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by SporaD8: 6:44pm On May 13, 2021
Oracle16:
There is a new slogan for the recent unity in Southern Nigeria. When I say "United South" response is "On A Restructured Nigeria We Stand".

This unity in Southern Nigeria need to be solidified and let us erase backwardness. We need to love each other and fight together for a good purpose.

United South !
On restructure we stand!!!
No need to add NIGERIA again.

1 Like

Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by adedehinbo(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Where u crawl from? All the Igbos in SW, are they aliens? Yorubas and Igbos can not live together indeed. Radarada.
moti gbo e, despite that they live here,once little issue occurs,you see people playing tribal cards,igbos don't like anything called Muslim,but we yorubas don't care about religion,family first, should Nigeria break up now,will u be happy to see igbos fighting your own brother base on religion?

1 Like

Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by adedehinbo(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaa

Stop spewing thrash.

Have you been to Lagos before?
hahaha Lagos that I was born and still currently in! Though we re together here living together,that's because we still one Nigeria,but if Nigeria breaks,everybody go answer their parents name

2 Likes

Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by SweetiliciousD: 6:58pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
hahaha Lagos that I was born and still currently in! Though we re together here living together,that's because we still one Nigeria,but if Nigeria breaks,everybody go answer their parents name

No need joining words with you.
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by adedehinbo(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

No need joining words with you.
your words are not also important,I have dated alot of igbos here,the truth is we just pretend to be united south but if Nigeria breaks up,igbos and yorubas will want to be independent for many reasons

2 Likes

Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by kindlyheart: 7:08pm On May 13, 2021
United south. I will add it to my siggy
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by SweetiliciousD: 7:12pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
your words are not also important,I have dated alot of igbos here,the truth is we just pretend to be united south but if Nigeria breaks up,igbos and yorubas will want to be independent for many reasons

Time will tell
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by Olatomiwami(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2021
adedehinbo:
moti gbo e, despite that they live here,once little issue occurs,you see people playing tribal cards,igbos don't like anything called Muslim,but we yorubas don't care about religion,family first, should Nigeria break up now,will u be happy to see igbos fighting your own brother base on religion?

Igbo has never fought their host community, they care more abt their biz, forget about banters on NL.
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by adedehinbo(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbo has never fought their host community, they care more abt their biz, forget about banters on NL.
okay motigbo,I am not disputing this,if Nigeria breaks up,the same issue we have currently will still occur, resources control will be great issue to deal with
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by Oracle16(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2021
United South!
Re: This Is A New Slogan "United South" Response Is "On.. by observanc1: 6:57pm On May 14, 2021
adedehinbo:
But sincerely speaking,igbos and yorubas can never live together,the reason why u see them agree together is because they are fighting for the same cause, should Nigeria break now,igbos and yorubas can never live together for a month
how can people that have been living together cant live together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Igbos Have Biafra So Peace Can Reign, Northern Coalition Tells Buhari / d For / In 2023, We Igbos Must Vote Peter Obi, Or Abstain From Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.