Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? (537 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by Curious345: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Please am betwixt a rock and a hard place .

Your elderly and spiritual advice is needed.

I am seriously considering getting married to a lady ,each year over the next 3 years .

And I intend to have 4 kids with each of them ,making 12 kids in all, and I'll name them according to the 12 tribes of Israel.

Question is that ,will this make God angry ?

Will my name be blotted out of the book of life?

Making heaven is an irreversible pursuit and number 1 goal for me ..

Waiting for your candid advice .. thanks in advance
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by Hashabiah: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Oga, go and read your bible . Stop creating unnecessary threads that don't add anything
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by advanceDNA: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:
Please am betwixt a rock and a hard place .

Your elderly and spiritual advice is needed.

I am seriously considering getting married to a lady ,each year over the next 3 years .

And I intend to have 4 kids with each of them ,making 12 kids in all, and I'll name them according to the 12 tribes of Israel.

Question is that ,will this make God angry ?

Will my name be blotted out of the book of life?

Making heaven is an irreversible pursuit and number 1 goal for me ..

Waiting for your candid advice .. thanks in advance

Jesus’ standard of marriage is : two shall become one...

If you want to join 3 to one and still claim you are a obeying Jesus or the father that sent him....you are in your own..

Free will is man’s greatest strength and problem
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Arrrrrrrrrh

I thought as we have gone over this over and over again. Why the question? Even a Muslim know marrying two wives in Christianity Is not allowed. So what exactly are you asking?

The bible told us not too. A man shall leave his father and mother and clef to his 'wife'. Note 'wife' not 'wives'. Oga naming them the 12 tribes of Israel won't guarantee you heaven. Remember Reuben slept with his dad's wife.

1 Like

Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by Tolexander: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

Jesus’ standard of marriage is : two shall become one...

If you want to join 3 to one and still claim you are a obeying Jesus or the father that sent him....you are in your own..

Free will is man’s greatest strength and problem
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by Curious345: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrrh

I thought as we have gone over this over and over again. Why the question? Even a Muslim know marrying two wives in Christianity Is not allowed. So what exactly are you asking?

The bible told us not too. A man shall leave his father and mother and clef to his 'wife'. Note 'wife' not 'wives'. Oga naming them the 12 tribes of Israel won't guarantee you heaven. Remember Reuben slept with his dad's wife.
but all the prophets in the Bible married more than one wife na ..
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by advanceDNA: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:
but all the prophets in the Bible married more than one wife na ..

All the prophets??

Isaiha??
Jeremiah??
Jonah??
Elijah
Elisha??
Ezra??
Malachi??
Amos??
Which prophet....??
Even if any prophet marry plenty wife like you are wickedly claiming... are you following Jesus or someone else..??
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by Curious345: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

All the prophets??

Isaiha??
Jeremiah??
Jonah??
Elijah
Elisha??
Ezra??
Malachi??
Amos??
Which prophet....??
Even if any prophet marry plenty wife like you are wickedly claiming... are you following Jesus or someone else..??

most of the prophets you listed here including Jesus never married nor had wives ...

The ones that did marry had 2 or 3
Re: If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? by advanceDNA: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:
most of the prophets you listed here including Jesus never married nor had wives ...

The ones that did marry had 2 or 3

U started by sayin all the prophets married more than one... all I asked was which one....

Now you are dribbling... are u Messi??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice. I Have Been Given An Evil Heart / . / The Final Generation Bible - What You Need To Know About The End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.