Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari (15508 Views)

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by shogsman(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
Never mind sir,the lot of them deserves everything they get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by rollandben(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Nonentity President ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Yankee101: 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
They won't. Only results are acceptable not talk
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by InaNla(f): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
helinues:
No, we aware not understanding you people regarding the insecurity in the country.

Southern region are trying their best in making their region safe and bring sanity back while the region Buhari is from North are not ready to stop the madness going in their region.

Foreign terrorist sponsors have relocated to Nigeria because they know that kidnapping and ransom is lucrative in Nigeria because our mumu government would pay.

Even though we are aware the Military regime bastardized the army structure, if the past democratic elected had never looked into it, what's stopping this government from restructuring army on its own..

You don't climb a tree in search of fish.. It's obvious there are so many saboteurs in the army both serving and Ex. Why sending our gallant soldiers into the war which their superior in army are going to double cross them and claimed it was Boko Haram..

The unrest in Northern Nigeria is all about money, those crooks in the army and government are not ready to stop the war as they are benefitting from the war biggerly.

It's backward to read on news that Nigerians are still killing themselves in the 21st century.. Which country dem no know Boko haram.

Mr President, pls act like one and stop all the unnecessary killings in the country.. I understand you guys are doing your best, but I don't think is enough..

[/s]

you are sounding like a failed wailer?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by brainhgeek(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2021
Hey Mr. President, kindly shut up!!
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by loschivatos(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2021
You all expected Buhari to speak now he has spoken.

Now you see his silence is more golden grin
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by knowhowk: 6:01pm On May 13, 2021
Hope This Adminstration too understood that the Past Adminstration too were working hard then , Probably they failed to understood .if they understood they wouldn't have been campaigning that they would Decimate Terrorism withing short period of time .Well ,I wish Terrorism is reduced to a very low level at least if it can't be put to an End .
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 6:24pm On May 13, 2021
Another stupid story for ZOMBIES!

Nigeria urgently needs a sane and SOUND leader!
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Joseph08(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
Of course we understand grin

Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Akinlade17: 6:33pm On May 13, 2021
My people this suppose to be a fake news,
Pls why the man did not mention what is happening in the south east?...
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Chimeluv(f): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
Work harder angry
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
Upon lies.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Jaydot01: 6:49pm On May 13, 2021
Mayng01:

He is a known president. His name is bubu the vegetable
point of correction sir he is jubril al sudan grin
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by HRMK: 6:50pm On May 13, 2021
not hard enough bcs people are still bn kidnapped,maimed and killed on daily bases!
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Lastmankc(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari fit speak dis kind English
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by maste: 6:56pm On May 13, 2021
Who is actually talking?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Bbbwings: 7:20pm On May 13, 2021
AstroG:

Oboy,so you fit get sense like this shocked
He still doesnt look at tbe last paragraph makii g excuse
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by eeetuk(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari: "With the resources and manpower available to us, we are working very hard. We are hoping Nigerians will understand the problem. Nigerians know at what stage we came in in 2015, what state we are today both on security and the economy and we are doing our best."

Propaganda at its best! Buhari claimed of working hard to defeat terrorism in Nigeria confirmed others lies and promises he brought to the office of the presidency. President Buhari can lie as many times as he wants, but the truth is Buhari is a loser.

He inherited a good and working government from goodluck Jonathan. And today Nigerian government is in the tank. Nigeria is totally unsafe to live today. Over 500 Nigerians are losing their lives each day and 5,000 driven away from their own homes . That never happened when goodluck Jonathan was in power.

Kidnapping is now a big business in Nigeria. Abuja the capital of Nigeria is unsafe to live. Mobs and gangster groups have taken over the country.

Is president Buhari alive?
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Emeraldicon(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2021
Seriously speaking, I doubt President Buhari understands the level of insecurity and suffering in the country. It looks like the army chiefs re feeding him with lies because I can't understand how the army will be able to quickly mobilize and crush any uprising in the east or south but can't replicate same in the north.

Mr President we are tired of understanding, we need result urgently.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Karlosorji(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2021
helinues:
No, we aware not understanding you people regarding the insecurity in the country.

Southern region are trying their best in making their region safe and bring sanity back while the region Buhari is from North are not ready to stop the madness going in their region.

Foreign terrorist sponsors have relocated to Nigeria because they know that kidnapping and ransom is lucrative in Nigeria because our mumu government would pay.

Even though we are aware the Military regime bastardized the army structure, if the past democratic elected had never looked into it, what's stopping this government from restructuring army on its own..

You don't climb a tree in search of fish.. It's obvious there are so many saboteurs in the army both serving and Ex. Why sending our gallant soldiers into the war which their superior in army are going to double cross them and claimed it was Boko Haram..

The unrest in Northern Nigeria is all about money, those crooks in the army and government are not ready to stop the war as they are benefitting from the war biggerly.

It's backward to read on news that Nigerians are still killing themselves in the 21st century.. Which country dem no know Boko haram.

Mr President, pls act like one and stop all the unnecessary killings in the country.. I understand you guys are doing your best, but I don't think is enough..

guy you have spoken well it will still drop on deaf ears. No just worry yourself
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by guitar123: 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
O Lord safe us from this Government, we are crying unto you. We don't know what to do again. Nigerians are utterly suffering. Both Moslems & Christians. If it sin please forgive us. Arise Oh Lord God of David & Zion & save from this Government before it is too late. Thanks because all Nigeriansorts will rejoice at your intervention in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by inkristed(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2021
Working hard to upturn the peace of the nation with nepotistic agenda

Shame will fall upon every enemy of our nation no matter what position they occupy. Amen
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2021
Working hard in the wrong direction obviously. Rubbish talk.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Phenomenal16(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2021
Understand gini
Omo,,see buhari oo
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 13, 2021
You deserve to be tortured till you die.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by reiddecuti: 9:09pm On May 13, 2021
Good for nothing WORKAHOLIC president keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Engrdan(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2021
we cannot understand and we are not ready to, after 5 years in govt.
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by amadil14(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2021
[Wen and where did he say it?quote author=NwaNimo1 post=101656069]Working hard printing cash to buy weapons....to send Boko Haram and Herdsmen?

A. nother

P. athetic

C. laim

[img]https://media1./images/7aca82779dcb9e050b0e21c38d9c5986/tenor.gif?itemid=21379360[/img]

Let a 'Southerner' catch you - without security!

Dat day you go chop 'karate' tire.....[/quote]
Re: Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari by Speakright79(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2021
We understand that you are the worst president to ever stain the office of president of Nigeria. May you and your family members pay the price of your evil misrule, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / APC Crisis Deepens As National Vice Chairman Rejects Congress Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.