Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? (1167 Views)

Finally, The 4gb INFINIX RAM Is Useless / Hot 5 Ram Is Rubbish / i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by Djanzy: 4:41pm On May 13, 2021
Going through jumia in search of a phone,I came across a phone called Meysoo. With 6 Gb Ram and 126Gb Rom and 4800 mh battery
I am contemplating on buying the phone but I will like to know your opinion regarding the phone,is it a good phone to use?
The price is 24600 and non refundable shipping fee of almost 8k pls advice,I want to get my money worth
Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by Djanzy: 4:42pm On May 13, 2021
Specs

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by slimjohn2k5: 4:42pm On May 13, 2021
Fear Jumia ohhhh
Phone with such spec for 24k plus is unrealistic

2 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by Djanzy: 4:46pm On May 13, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Fear Jumia ohhhh
Phone with such spec for 24k plus is unrealistic
With international shipping it's almost 34k
Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by Kennyflyair: 4:59pm On May 13, 2021
I wanted to skip commenting on this post, then I thought about the fact that you might actually be serious about buying the phone.

It would be a horrible experience. The specs and price do not match at all. If you get the phone in the end, you'll see it's just 512mb ram and maybe 1gb rom

11 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by Carbonated: 5:39pm On May 13, 2021
Kennyflyair:
I wanted to skip commenting on this post, then I thought about the fact that you might actually be serious about buying the phone.

It would be a horrible experience. The specs and price do not match at all. If you get the phone in the end, you'll see it's just 512mb ram and maybe 1gb rom

Lol someone with more experience have spoken. It will surely end In tears. I fear Jumia more than any e-commerce websites In the world...

1 Like

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by Babalegba(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2021
Djanzy:
Specs
Lol , don't even think about it
Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by tosaino95(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Carbonated:

Lol someone with more experience have spoken. It will surely end In tears. I fear Jumia more than any e-commerce websites In the world...

I fear them that is why upon seeing what i want on their app i never order for it...
Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by LordJoffrey(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2021
The phone is the kind called generic. Generic phones have no brands. In this case, you might be deceived that it has a brand name, meeyso, but there's no phone brand like that. It's a low quality product.

Take it from a guy who knows a lot about buying phones online.

3 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by ClassicMan202(m): 1:20am On May 14, 2021
No try am o... Otherwise, E go shock you pass the one wey buhari dey give us on a daily.

3 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by dsnet: 2:57am On May 14, 2021
Here is a word of caution from Mister Mobility about a similar product: Meeysoo P45 Pro phone: A few reasons why you should be careful
Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by fibonacci2526: 5:51am On May 14, 2021
Djanzy:
With international shipping it's almost 34k

You better run away very fast unless you just want to waste your money.

2 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by sunshineV(f): 8:05am On May 14, 2021
the headache dis phone will give u, 34k won't solve it

2 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by jubrilcastle(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2021
Kennyflyair:

You are very funny I swear. But you are right on point

2 Likes

Re: With 6gb Ram,is Meeyso A Good Phone? by femi4: 8:43am On May 14, 2021
Terrible name... don't go there

(1) (Reply)

Is Infinix Hot 11 Play A Good Phone? / Whatsapp Messages From Unknown Numbers From China / How To Take Screenshot On Blackberry (Z10 & Q10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.