Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (69129 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by addictiv(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2021
olugabbie:

I am 100% sure that you know nothing about the Satan II ballistic missile (RS-28 Sarmat).
I am 100% sure that you have no idea how an ICBM works.. the RS-28 is a missile, Davids sling is a missile killer. A missile is only effective when it hits the target on land or sea and not when flying in the air. The Israeli defense system not only intercept missiles but calculates the trajectory and origin of the missile and sends another missile to hit the location of origin in return. The literal representation of back to sender.

11 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2021
Taye4j:
I don't know why our Muslim/ head slamming brothers don't think. Just sit down and think about these things for once:

Why is it that Christian nations are the most advance militarily?

Why is it that the Christian nations are the most developed economically?

Why are the Christian nations the most developed politically, socially etc.

Surely, there is a force that works for/with them. Just sit down and think about it for once pls.
for your point of correction Isreali is not a Christian state
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ransomed: 7:13pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks

Go and read your history. The yum kupor war will educate and warn you that Arab league attempted to wipe out the whole Israel from the surface of the earth.
Arab league suffered the greatest defeat in the History of mankind and are yet to recover from the shock .
Ask your Egyptian brothers how far ?

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hashabiah: 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

I don't blame you! Your hatred for Isreal has beclouded your sense of reasoning but I'm not surprise because it is the trademark of the sons of Ishmael.
Has it not occurred to you that there are many palestinian Christians? Better change this your narrow-minded sense of reasoning before it puts you in trouble
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by OLABOY8495(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks
Guy Israel My Be Surrounded By Arabs But They Get Back Up Everywhere. Let Me Tel U Country Where Get Advance Weapon Na Im Go Win The War

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Jolite(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
Isreal is been backed by the most powerful war fighters of the world talking about the U.S.A winning the war against Israel by the Jihadists is just a nightmare. Since peace talk has not yielded any good result by opposing any good for the human race from the Arab world. Only God's mercy and compassion is what we should be begging God. I'm not a Christian nor Muslim I belong to every religion.
Jolite:
Isreal is been backed by the most powerful war fighters of the talking about the U.S.A winning the war against Israel by the Jihadists is just a nightmare. Since peace talk has not yielded any good result by opposing any good for the human race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're right. Many of them think that the bulk of the Palestinans are Muslims forgetting that quite a few of them are Christians who are facing Jewish persecution
and this same jew don't like we Christians
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
don't mention China abeg.. Even USA that are giving Israeli liver are afraid of them

Lol

It is funny when people say that tiny Israel with population of less than 10 million can not be defeated. Because of what they read in the bible.

People should know that these are not Israelites. They are Israelis.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Benevee: 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Under a Biden administration? Guy what are you smoking? undecided

Oga, America might disagree in politics but they have one GOAL.
For your information this is what Joe Biden said, " I wish the war between Israel and Palestine would end sooner or later, but ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF"

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hashabiah: 7:15pm On May 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
and this same jew don't like we Christians
True talk. But let us see as things unfold. But I'm of the opinion that even God does not have a hand in this
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by PROPHETmichael: 7:16pm On May 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
Hitler is dead we know.. But Israeli should take it easy..

That is why Nigeria is suffering in the hands of Fulanis today.You don't pamper terrorists, you hammer them. Nigeria should take a clue from Isreal if they ever want to be free.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Emmyxclusive: 7:16pm On May 13, 2021
ProfAmaben:

All the moslems on earth can't do more than dead rats. The most powerful nations are christian nations, even the so-called Islamic state of Saudi Arabia gave Cristiano Ronaldo a blank cheque to help salvage their rotten terrorist image. Why can't they use Shekau or Sheik Gumi to gain a favorable standing in the world? Why a christian Ronaldo?

Saudi Arabia and all Islamic nations are terrorists that bomb innocent children because of a dead pedophile called muhammad.

Please, tell your useless moslem brothers to stop going to France, UK, US, Australia for education, relocation and refuge, let them go to their Islamic ravaged Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Palestine etc.

Moslems are the most brainwashed and daft people on earth, their quest for blood and killings always becloud their sense of reasoning.

Germany would level Saudi Arabia in a matter of hours, Britain Air force would decimate Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen in less than a week, let's not talk about US or Russia.

Dirty powerless moslems forming Hulk Hogan. grin
Russia is not with Isreal, but Israel do share intel with them sometimes
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Revere27: 7:16pm On May 13, 2021
chatinent:

Off-point.

Biblical Israelites aren't these Isrealis.

Which Israel oo sir?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by richmanrichard: 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You don't need to display your cluelessness online. All you had to do was ask for my identity instead of labeling me as Muslim or northerner.

And for your information, Israel's wars were mostly in the 60's and 2014. And I'll tell you that the world does not operate like that anymore
shut up! you are a head slamming muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Empiree: 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
Bbbwings:

Have you heard of the significance of jerusalem to jews
Why would they settle in Africa
Did you try to at least study little bit of history?. If Jerusalem was so damn important to them why proposed to settle the Jews in Uganda before shifting goalpost?.

Few times today some people have tried to educate you guys that the current Jewish settlers in Palestine are European Jews (zionists). They had no historical link to the Holy Land. Historical Jews are forbidden from returning to Israel to reclaim it.

What brought them to the Holy land and diverted their attention from Uganda was by Divine Plan. Jerusalem is an entrapment for the Jews. This is why some Rabbis and some Jews reject zionist state(Israel)
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by OLABOY8495(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Has it not occurred to you that there are many palestinian Christians? Better change this your narrow-minded sense of reasoning before it puts you in trouble
My Guy Are There Not Christians In Israel U Know Get Point At All.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
olugabbie:

Lol

It is funny when people say that tiny Israel with population of less than 10 million can not be defeated. Because of what they read in the bible.

People should know that these are not Israelites. They are Israelis.
as in ehhn.. Our Nigeria people have over read the Bible and they don't have common sense again

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by psalmistkakah(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
The moment Hamas cease fire Isreal will cease too.. u can't stop attacking some one and expect him to keep quiet.. Hamas built base in the mixed of civilian using Dem as a shield, so he kill his people indirectly..

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by superjab247: 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
Then they shall die and death is their portion since they choose to be trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by udemzyudex(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2021
Faithful007:
I really hate it when folks like you who know absolutely nothing about the US and the Biden administration, make useless contributions.

Lol.. oh I forgot you're a member of Bidens cabinet, my bad.

You have nothing reasonable to say bro.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobleou(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
[s][/s]
See how u Display Folly in public space.
Who else do I Worship if not the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel?
Dnt mind d son of a monkey

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ransomed: 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site in islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.

Ask Arab League to Join Hamas, they will definitely excuse themselves because they have been taught a bitter lesson they will never forget from generation to generations.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Elliotwaveforec: 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
charixel:

That's a big lie.

Kill 1 Israelites and you get 10 back that's the way it has been

It's actually 1 to 13: that has been the ratio. It reminds me of Israel vs. Lebanon, it was 11 0 to 1300, the ratio of Jews (not Israelis, because Arabs make up 40% of Israel's population) to Arabs worldwide.

Meaning before you annihilate us, you would be annihilated

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Rebuke: 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Who cares? Yhu think it's bokoharam and the Nigeria Army or Fulani herdsmen and Nigerians.

Them go collect and continue to collect so long as they refuse to stop being stupid and wicked.

Yhu are attacking people and expect them to fold their hands and watch yhu kill them like chicken as fulanis kill innocent Nigerians Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by dahnimoh(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Its only muslims that are suicidal so stop comparing it with another religon cos therei is no other

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Codes151(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
being suicidal is cowardice.

At the end... you get wiped out.
Being suicidal doesn't win wars

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
True talk. But let us see as things unfold. But I'm of the opinion that even God does not have a hand in this
God does not have hand in rubbish
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Teaser4(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
ko rada rada re lo jare, opuro osi.. Kristeni ni oo.. Sugbon olorun MA Dari ji E
egbon kilosele won ran yin si mi ni...
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobleou(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Nigerians think with religion not with their brains. Though Israel is right for reacting, the extent they're taking it is counterproductive. Theyre beginning to act like an African government. They need to calm down and settle things better.
Broda u said wel but talk lik a fool. Wot if Isreal isn't equiped wit d Iron Dome, imagine d death toll now or is it bcus d 600 rocket frm Gaza failed?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Jolite(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2021
Jolite:
Isreal is been backed by the most powerful war fighters of the world talking about the U.S.A winning the war against Israel by the Jihadists is just a nightmare. Since peace talk has not yielded any good result by opposing anything good for the human race from the Arab world. Only God's mercy and compassion is what we should be begging God. I'm not a Christian nor Muslim I belong to every religion.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2021
Empiree:
How would it have been if zionist-terrorist Jews were settled in Uganda as proposed in 1903, I wonder what would be reactions of these bastard African/Nigerian Christians would be.

Many NIGERIAN kiriyo support so tate terrorism against the Palestinians. I can't imagine if Jewish homeland was settled in Africa, I am sure overwhelming majority of africans would support Uganda against Israeli occupation. You wouldn't be quoting stupid Bible to justify IsraelHell action in Gaza
This your tears never dry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) / Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.