Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (69439 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Karlosorji(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
By now you should know that no group has monopoly of violence

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by chiboycue: 7:37pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

Flip through the history of Israel on google and you would find out that Israel has never lost a war. Israel do not broker peace with suicidal minded individuals.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
olugabbie:

Israel is not special. It is in the same category with the likes of Turkey, Egypt e.t.c, in terms of military strength. You even compare it to India or Pakistan. These are military power house in Asia.
Israel is the strongest nation in the middle East

It has the most strategic partnerships with the greatest power house in the world (USA)

It has the highest number of scientists and technologists side by side China, USA, Russia

It is one of the few nations that has a nuclear weapon quitely by its internal scientists

It has one of the most efficient intelligence agency in the world aside the FBI and KKA of Russia, Mossad has eliminated targets quietly even in Iran etc

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
oh ye men of little faith. Isreal has never lost a battle

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by OLABOY8495(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, don't display your ignorance beg. Kindly google search and see.
My Guy Nah U Need Google U Better Go Check On How The Fight Started There Ur Head Go Set Better.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:
In the olden days lands were won by conquest.

The Jews owned the land of Israel before the Palestinians, Jews were taken as slaves by their captors.

Land was vacant, Palestinians didn't defeat Jews by conquest
if you belive Palestinans met empty land I disagree with you.. Because the enslavement by Persians came before christ.. And christ grew up in Isreal and died there.. The question is how come Isreal that were the majority owner became minority before 1948?if Palestine did not conquer them and claim the land from them
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by IAMPEDRO: 7:39pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You don't need to display your cluelessness online. All you had to do was ask for my identity instead of labeling me as Muslim or northerner.

And for your information, Israel's wars were mostly in the 60's and 2014. And I'll tell you that the world does not operate like that anymore. So shed your Zionistic nonsense because this time around they'll be another round of peace talks
History has a way of repeating itself bro. Israeli don't harbor terrorist. For the Israeli armies just forget it.
Peace to the world! for those who don't want peace won't get any.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Bbbwings: 7:39pm On May 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
and do you know that Russia don't see military arms of Hamma as terrorists
think about this
Russia as recently as 2015 purchased military hardware from israel to the tune of 300million dollars
Russia is israels biggest oil supplier.

Think about what this means

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hashabiah: 7:40pm On May 13, 2021
frankdre:
oh ye men of little faith. Isreal has never lost a battle
And that's why the went into captivity abi? Kwantinue deceiving yourself
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by bankylan: 7:40pm On May 13, 2021
Al Aqsa is still coming down for the temple to be rebuilt. Let all the Arabs come together like they did during 6 days war. All of them will still be defeated. Muslims around the world can cry till eternity. Israel is not a nation any one can bully.

Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site in islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by peacemara54(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site in islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.

I don't know if you are part of that religion but there is one thing so common about them, they have a very low thinking and reasoning faculty. It's not a verbal assault but just my observation.

So because they were surrounded by Arab countries, makes Israel a weakling?. I tell you, weapon of mass destruction is just some kilometres away. US and the Great Britain will be quick to send in a twinkling.

Why do you reason like this? It's just so archaic and obsolete. They desecrated your so call Holy land?

You claim you worship God and almost every day, evil men continue to spring from among you, in the name of a blood sucking religion, bombing and killing the innocent. The world biggest headache emanated from this your blood sucking religion

Your people everywhere always looking out for killing and wasting life's. Just look at what Nigeria has turn to. Must you force people against their will to serve one demon sucking being from the sun?

I tell you, the world powers are watching. They knew what to do the time comes. Since you people don't want peace but, violence, then you must face the consequences till sanity is restored to your brain that God loved human. He created them for his own glory. And he has no pleasure in shedding of blood

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Topmaike007(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2021
Bbbwings:

Does russia supply hamas with weapons that can properly damage israel
if it supply them do you know?

Same way USA have been sponsoring Boko haram and its families in Africa all in the name of selling weapons
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Jaisman26(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks
so it's actually because of Arabs that they can attack Israel at will abi. Well, your so called Arab nations knows Israel better than you think down here. Maybe you are just knowing about Israel Arab wars.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2021
addictiv:

I am 100% sure that you have no idea how an ICBM works.. the RS-28 is a missile, Davids sling is a missile killer. A missile is only effective when it hits the target on land or sea and not when flying in the air. The Israeli defense system not only intercepts missiles but calculates the trajectory and origin of the missile launches another missile to hit the location in return. The literal representation of back to sender.

Lol

So if all these defence system (S-400, THAAD, David sling, Patroit e.t.c) are reliable, why are people afraid of Nuclear war?

Do you even know that trying to neutralise a ballistic missile is like trying to stop a bullet with another bullet?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Iykenuwa(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks

You've obviously never heard of the six-day war of 1967.

Upon the madness of Al Qaeda and ISIS, did you ever hear that they dared attack Israel (Which happens to be Islam's worst enemy)?

Even a rabid dog fears fire!

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by TENHEU22(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
giving your assertions you will be probably a young man or someone with no knowledge of history.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by doctorsage: 7:42pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Then you dont know the isrealis my friend...they have won this war before, they will win this war now and will continue to win this war...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Kindly keep God out that religious stupidity that you're talking about. Because I've never seen where God will support the killing of Christians, Muslims and co in order to preserve a Jewish state
faithless quote from a baby christain

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Empiree: 7:44pm On May 13, 2021
Bbbwings:

Ok
Anyway coming back home, our own reality is insecurity formented by a partixular group of people.
I would love that we have the kind of Israel's ruthlessness.
That is what matters to me
why are you now taking back seat after I refuted you?. Injustice is evil. You see FULANI HERDSMEN as injustice to you but you support injustice against the Palestinians and you want God to rescue you from injustice in Nigeria?. No, sir. God won't do that. So you all can cry FULANI dominance all you have nothing will change for as long as you support injustices.

Again, I know majority of you NIGERIANS are very ignorant of Middle East crisis. You side with whoever you want based on religion affiliation. Fact is, historical Jews of the time of Moses and Jesus have been banned by God and they will never return to the Holy land to reclaim it as their own Quran 21:95-96. But they can live there in peace with Muslim authority. If they attempt to do otherwise it would be disaster and that's what's happening now. Jews were banned and scattered all over the world to live amongst people of different tribes in different countries. That's why before 1948, Jews lived in peace with Muslims until British Jewish zionists emerged post 1881.

Historical Jews knew too well that can not by Divine mandate return to the Holy Land to reclaim it. Doing so constitute Divine violation that would lead to their entrapment and destruction. So God has set trap for them to return (Quran 17:104) where they will be decimated by Divine Plan again and for the last time. But before then, they will enjoy the ride until appointed time. So Christians can go ahead and support them. You will be destroyed together.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:

It has the most strategic partnerships with the greatest power house in the world (USA)

It has the highest number of scientists and technologists side by side China, USA, Russia

It is one of the few nations that has a nuclear weapon quitely by its internal scientists

It has one of the most efficient intelligence agency in the world aside the FBI and KKA of Russia, Mossad has eliminated targets quietly even in Iran etc

The idea that Israel is a nuclear state is yet to be confirmed. Nuclear weapon is not something you build in secrecy. You need to test the H-Bomb which cant be done without alerting the world. Same with missile (H-Bomb carrier). Israelis never admitted to have nuclear weapon. The major aim of having a nuclear weapon is for deterrence. No country will want to mess with you if you are a nuclear state. Why have they not mentioned it?

Though it is possible that US has some of its ballistics missilles system in Israel , the same it has in Turkey.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
And that's why the went into captivity abi? Kwantinue deceiving yourself
deceive your head

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kubernetes: 7:45pm On May 13, 2021
Most people here do not even know that its a family fight.

See Abraham had two females.
One(Sarah) gave birth to Isaac while the other(hajar) gave to Ishmael.
Hebrews descended from Isaac while Arabs descended from Ishmael. Its also an undisputable fact that 94% of Arabs are Muslims,while 85% of Hebrews are Jews(Judaism religion). You then ask how did Christianity evolved from the Equation. Well, Paul(a Hebrew ) is considered the founder of Christianity. Even though, he persecuted Jesus when Jesus was preaching the oneness of God, Paul said, he had a supernatural experience with jesus on his way to Damascus. And as such, he brought the concept of the original sin and the vicarious atonement. Consequently, he started a new concept different from what Jesus preached. This was how Christianity evolved from the other parts of the world especially the Vertica.

Hope this helps.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hashabiah: 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
peacemara54:

I don't know if you are part of that religion but there is one thing so common about them, they have a very low thinking and reasoning faculty. It's not a verbal assault but just my observation.

So because they were surrounded by Arab countries, makes Israel a weakling?. I tell you, weapon of mass destruction is just some kilometres away. US and the Great Britain will be quick to send in a twinkling.

Why do you reason like this? It's just so archaic and obsolete. They desecrated your so call Holy kind?

You claim you worship God and almost every day, evil men continue to spring from among you, in the name that blood sucking religion, bombing and killing the innocent. The world biggest headache emanate from this your blood sucking religion

Your people everywhere always looking out for killing and wasting life's. Just look at what Nigeria has turn to. Must you force people against their will to serve one demon sucking being from the sun?

I tell you, the world powers are watching. They knew what to do the time comes. Since you people don't want peace but, violence, then you must face the consequences till sanity us restored to your brain that God loved human. He created them for his own glory. And he has no pleasure in shedding of blood
[/s] I thought you were smart, but when I read the 5th paragraph of your lengthy writeup, I realized I'm only wasting my time talking to another religious fanatic.
What gave you the assumption that I'm a Muslim? Can you see how stupid and reckless your thinking is...? So because I'm in support of the thousands of Palestinian Christians whose homes are being shelled by the Israeli airforce now makes me a Muslim abi? Baba...youre more dense that even the Muslims you abhor

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by phorget(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Holiest indeed.
If any country breath anyhow dem go collect.
You think forming ally nah for mouth?
USA, UK and other Israelis allies are on standby. Just let those prick-washing uncircumcised Islamic nations do "pim" then they would have given a good reason for annihilation.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2021
Mikecold:

I know that Israel has a formidable military. But the idea that it can not be defeated is what i am against.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by DissTroy(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Muslims (the extremists ones) threaten with being suicidal because they know their opponents would play by the book of fairness and all. Israel doesn't play by those rules or the book and it has members of the G8 behind it, including the US, so little or no fear of UN sanctions. And it is successfully playing the exact same card these Muslims play:
1. Religion
2. Nationalism (we against the world so no criticism from within).

Mossad, for example, isn't as regulated or comes under scrutiny like the CIA.
Israel is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by fashrola(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2021
fergie001:
A Related Thread HERE

The Israel Defense Forces has reported that it has just conducted an airstrike on a Hamas intelligence facility with dozens of operatives inside.

Israel Defense Forces

Israel Defense Forces

That's very good .... Anything to flush out those terrorist religion smiley

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by November24(f): 7:49pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Devil incarnate. You and your cohort will fail

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hashabiah: 7:50pm On May 13, 2021
frankdre:
[s]faithless quote from a baby christain
So I'm now a baby Christian because I don't support the killing of Palestinians Christians in Gaza abi? Aunty, wetin you dey smoke this period?
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lies.terrorists must be flushed out.Israel is ever ready.God's own people.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by addictiv(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2021
olugabbie:

Lol

So if all these defence system (S-400, THAAD, David sling, Patroit e.t.c) are reliable, why are people afraid of Nuclear war?

Do you even know that trying to neutralize a ballistic missile is like trying to stop a bullet with another bullet?

Yes a ballistic missile can be shot down successfully and countries like US and Isreal have the technology to do it. Only countries without Anti-ballistic missile defense systems fear nuclear war and Israel is not one of them. Not too long ago even the US Navy celebrated the successful testing of an impressive anti-ballistic missile system which was news. Isreals anti missile systems are being tested regularly by Palestine and they have proven to be effective so far. The only threat from an ICBM will be a radiation hazard if its core gets into a populated area after it has been intercepted when flying over Isreal Airspace. The damage will be minimal compared to being bit by a nuclear warhead.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by rotadeco27: 7:51pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga ur thought is laughable! Even the US can not talk regarding this , 20million Arabic country surrounding Israel can do nadal ! If u think the terrorist can overpower Israel I beg u to wake up from that unrealistic dream OK!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.