Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (68778 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Bgetto: 6:30am On May 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin

The response of a typical Headslamming taqiyyist.

Who doesn't know that the coward Dr. Zaik Nair is scared of debating the Heavy weights like Christian Prince.
Even you yourself. If you are a good Muslim. Come on Skype to debate Christian Prince.
if you want debate me please answered my 2 simple question
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by nurusystem(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2021
Greyworld:

It's obvious you know nothing about the Jews and Israel. They don't preach FORGIVENESS . No, it's RETALIATION for them. They ain't like the Christians your folks attack and go free around here okay?

You throw a pebble at Israeli Army, they shoot you.

Isreal don't forgive like fulani

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by DEADALIVE: 6:40am On May 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you lieee
They practice judaism not islam.
Judaism is their general concept believe culture since inception....Every born jew know the tradition concept of believe... which about 75% of the 9 million population still recognise that....
Like i said 2% believe Christianity while majority are muslims...
Ask anyone that has gone for pilgrim he will tell you that they have more mosques than churches or synagogue or temple...
For more info: https://libguides.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/c.php?g=423220&p=4581537
Take a close look at indians and Pakistan you will note that similar war is going on within them....Hinduism versus Islam....
I just hope you understand the aspect where culture and law is interpreted to be religion and the other sees them as unbelievers...
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by mainman7(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2021
ProfAmaben:

All the moslems on earth can't do more than dead rats. The most powerful nations are christian nations, even the so-called Islamic state of Saudi Arabia gave Cristiano Ronaldo a blank cheque to help salvage their rotten terrorist image. Why can't they use Shekau or Sheik Gumi to gain a favorable standing in the world? Why a christian Ronaldo?

Saudi Arabia and all Islamic nations are terrorists that bomb innocent children because of a dead pedophile called muhammad.

Please, tell your useless moslem brothers to stop going to France, UK, US, Australia for education, relocation and refuge, let them go to their Islamic ravaged Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Palestine etc.

Moslems are the most brainwashed and daft people on earth, their quest for blood and killings always becloud their sense of reasoning.

Germany would level Saudi Arabia in a matter of hours, Britain Air force would decimate Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen in less than a week, let's not talk about US or Russia.

Dirty powerless moslems forming Hulk Hogan. grin
Guy, you too ash abeg! angry

cry

grin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by zoedew: 6:52am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks
You will do well to read up on world history. Your comment is not surprising considering you live in Nigeria where history is not taught. Obasanjo ensured that.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Precambrian111: 6:52am On May 14, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:
[s][/s]
If Israel does not win who else would win?
Can you fight your Creator and win?
Tell them bro

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ThatFairGuy: 6:53am On May 14, 2021
The real Terrorist
MsAllison:
grin

ka boom
ka boom
ka boom

What are you waiting for keep firing
I say keep firing!!!

death to terrorists
more virgin puna for their soul.
God bless Israel
thunder fire Tinubu urchins and miscreants
thunder fire Buhari

may the blood of Jesus cover us in Jesus name Amen and Amen

boom boom boom cheesy
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by zoedew: 6:57am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You don't need to display your cluelessness online. All you had to do was ask for my identity instead of labeling me as Muslim or northerner.

And for your information, Israel's wars were mostly in the 60's and 2014. And I'll tell you that the world does not operate like that anymore
Ever heard of lex taleonis. You appear to lack an understanding of the underlying issues of the conflict. A people say you have no right to exist and you accept that! Read up on world history. Today, more than ever folks will stamp out anything anywhere challenging their right to existence and self- determination!!
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You've been crying all over this thread in support of Palestine, from condemning Israel's counter attack to calling them bully to saying they can't be defeated, saying this and that country can't be their ally, now you're saying the iron dome is cheap and unsophisticated? Do you want Israel to use their high grade weapons for counter attacks or dymistify Palestine? Be like say you can afford the iron dome, pls buy for Nigeria na,

See how you're desperately trying hard to degrade and downgrade Isreal, guy rest....

I never said that the Iron dome is cheap & unsophisticated. I said the missiles fired into Israel by Hamas are cheap & unsophisticated and despite this some still hit their targets.

Israel has a formidable military and this is a fact. Israel military is designed to counter whatever treat it's neighbours throw at it. It's military is not designed or has the capacity to take on the big guns in Asia not to talk of the world at large. They have limited war ship. Limited military aircrafts. We are talking about a country with less than 10 million population. So saying Israel can not be defeated is like saying that tiny country is the most powerful country in the world, which is absolutely false. Israel can not mess with Turkey or Egypt the same way it's messing with Iran, Syria & Palestine. Because these countries have formidable air force that have the capacity to carry out air strike in Israel. If Israel kills five Egyptians. Egypt has the capacity to retaliate.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by shegzhkn: 7:10am On May 14, 2021
olugabbie:

US has military bases in both South korea & Japan. It also has its missile defence systems in the there. It AEGIS destroyers are in the south china sea. The essence of all the weapon is to counter Nuclear missile treat from North Korea or China.

very well those are the real deal.

I disagree with that designation that russia has the best Air Defense Systems.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by MsAllison(f): 7:12am On May 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
The real Terrorist
sweetheart angry
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by shegzhkn: 7:13am On May 14, 2021
Seun:

No I wasn’t confirming that. They can be defeated. Thats why they have to work extra hard to avoid defeat. If they relax, they will be defeated and it would be terrible for them.

Funny Seun, defeated by who ??

Those who spend the whole time to indoctrinate their children that folks who don't look or pray like them should be slain grin
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:14am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Under a Biden administration? Guy what are you smoking? undecided

read the link below to the end grin

https://us.yahoo.com/gma/dozens-civilians-killed-hundreds-wounded-171435440.html

Biden approves Israel's actions.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by youngpresidooo: 7:17am On May 14, 2021
olugabbie:

I never said that the Iron dome is cheap & unsophisticated. I said the missiles fired into Israel by Hamas are cheap & unsophisticated and despite this some still hit their targets.

Israel has a formidable military and this is a fact. Israel military is designed to counter whatever treat it's neighbours throw at it. It's military is not designed or has the capacity to take on the big guns in Asia not to talk of the world at large. They have limited war ship. Limited military aircrafts. We are talking about a country with less than 10 million population. So saying Israel can not be defeated is like saying that tiny country is the most powerful country in the world, which is absolutely false. Israel can not mess with Turkey or Egypt the same way it's messing with Iran, Syria & Palestine. Because these countries have formidable air force that have the capacity to carry out air strike in Israel. If Israel kills five Egyptians. Egypt has the capacity to retaliate.
lolzzzzzzx
Egypt??
I give up
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2021
Seun:
but they will also get destroyed because Israel has nuclear weapons too. It’s called deterrence.

It has not been ascertain that Israel has Nuclear weapon. Like i said earlier. You don't test H-bomb in secrecy. Testing H-bomb generate the same energy earthquakes generate. So it is impossible to test H-bomb without alerting the world. There is no report on this. Also ballistic missiles which carry the warhead can't be test without firing it to the sky to test the range. No report on this too.

Lastly no official in Israel has mentioned it. When Russian deploy it's S-400 to Syria & declare no flight zone in some area in Syria. They informed all the parties involved in the Syrian war. And this is to avoid unnecessary casualties. So you can have such weapon and keep it to yourself. It is a weapon of deterrence.

But it is possible that US give them some of it's Nuclear weapon.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2021
Islamic jihad terror organization...

Some of Our media outlets can never, i repeated have make right perspective on matters till dey wrap off.

So Isreali are not terrorist?
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Thinktwicemybro: 7:35am On May 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Hahaha.... Indeed Igbos are truly dealing with Fulanis by killing their fellow IPOB brothers in Police&Military, burning down police stations, and destroying rail lines in IPOB land.
My brother u need HEAVY DELIVERANCE!!
Go and collect your 20k from Boko Haram, they are still in your local government or don't you want to buy data? And also treat your sick mother in IDP camp?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzzzzx
Egypt??
I give up

Egypt is the most powerful country in Africa. Egypt air force has SU-35, F-16 & Rafael dassault. These aircraft have the capacity to carry out air strike successfully in Israel.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2021
shegzhkn:

very well those are the real deal.

I disagree with that designation that russia has the best Air Defense Systems.

You can do your findings. I don't dish out trash on social media. Russia is very good in building missiles.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by youngpresidooo: 7:42am On May 14, 2021
olugabbie:

Egypt is the most powerful country in Africa. Egypt air force has SU-35, F-16 & Rafael dassault. These aircraft have the capacity to carry out air strike successfully in Israel.
lolzzzz, you guys undermine israel.
You think world powers are fool not to always want to meddle in anything that concerns israel.
Israel controls everything in this world.
I think you should read about the thinkers employed by bill gates in israel.
And how rich men use their for some stuff in their riches and do you know israel is one of the most secretive people in the world that will never show you what is in their arsenal?
Israel and china I still don't know who is more secretive
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by progress19: 7:43am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks
you seriously need to get your research done on Israel
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ogbuefi677(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2021
focus7:

It's obvious you are but a kid who never witnessed Israel fighting Palestine with Syria and Iran and still defeating them. You may travel to give the Palestine your support but make sure you bid proper farewell
We need to start tagging Israel and pointing them towards all these Pantamis in Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by shegzhkn: 7:45am On May 14, 2021
olugabbie:

Haaaa !

Are you for real ??
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by shegzhkn: 7:47am On May 14, 2021
olugabbie:

You can do your findings. I don't dish out trash on social media. Russia is very good in building missiles.

NO FINDINGS SON.

Believe what you believe.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ogwumgbe: 7:53am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

Israel is not afraid of their suicide instinct, let them try any how and they will see any how

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by olugabbie(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2021
shegzhkn:

NO FINDINGS SON.

Believe what you believe.

Ok
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ogwumgbe: 7:56am On May 14, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzz, you guys undermine israel.
You think world powers are fool not to always want to meddle in anything that concerns israel.
Israel controls everything in this world.
I think you should read about the thinkers employed by bill gates in israel.
And how rich men use their for some stuff in their riches and do you know israel is one of the most secretive people in the world that will never show you what is in their arsenal?
Israel and china I still don't know who is more secretive

No country in this world can challenge Israel in war including USA, that country has deadly war weapons unknown to man
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by EdoAirline: 8:10am On May 14, 2021
Someone up there is even mentioning Egypt as a potential threat to Israel.....If the Nigerian military is properly organised.... they'll give the Egyptians a run for their money....talk less of Israel.....Make una no underestimate Nigeria....we only have bad leaders in the country and Military....but if that was to change....Nigeria military is on their way to beast mode.... Egypt ko... pharaoh ni

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by obynoses(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2021
And am sure this ode hasn't been following this fight. The count says,each Israeli killed attracts 10 heads of Palestinians. Muslims are not monopolies of suicide and killing. Martyrdom teaches that Christians are more dedicated to not going back whenever they rise.
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 8:21am On May 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Go and collect your 20k from Boko Haram, they are still in your local government or don't you want to buy data? And also treat your sick mother in IDP camp?
So you're spewing gibberish just because of 20K from your terrorist ESN/IPOB group? Sorry for your life.
Secondly, I never knew your mother is sick in the IDP camp, I'm sorry for engaging u in argument when you're battling with your sick mother.
You buy data with 20K instead of you to use the 20K to treat your sick mother in IDP camp. Anyway I wish your mother quick recovery.
Take heart bro!

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by lastempero: 8:28am On May 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
so they are stupid for defending their beliefs but you would not fail to support esn or ugm

Which stupid belief at the expense of innocent souls u claim to protect. Use brain for once. Only a stupid man will fight a war you a bound to loose. Sheer stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.