Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (68862 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Ykc2(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2021
Sterope:
You ignore facts and support Israel. Great! But supporting Israel because you are a Christian as to be a fucking joke. grin

whether jew sees Jesus as lord is bible also they still favoured according our Bible,if they are not favoured tell me how can a country of 4million people in 1967 defeats arab of countries of more 200 million in population even with their allah god plus Mohammed, it shows your Arabian Allah is fake

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Sterope(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2021
Poltiics and History have the answer.

Do your bit to study both.

Ykc2:
whether jew sees Jesus as lord is bible also they still favoured according our Bible,if they are not favoured tell me how can a country of 4million people in 1967 defeats arab of countries of more 200 million in population even with their allah god plus Mohammed, it shows your Arabian Allah is fake

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 8:49am On May 14, 2021
ProfAmaben:

You fool, can't you read? Did I say anything about Israel being a christian nation? You bloody fools don't read but argue over everything. Read what I wrote again and answer your foolish self.
Your comment full of foolishnesses describes how foolish you are. They said "By their words you shall know them"
And I don't engage in argument with foolish people. Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 8:59am On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Why would a Christian nation strike Israel in the first place

You need to engage your brain at times
You need to engage your brain many times.
Which Christian nation Israel cannot fight? Israel does not believe that Jesus is God.
Israel that fought god in the bible, will not spare any Christian nation.
Jacob wrestling with the angel is described in Genesis (32:22–32; also referenced in Hosea 12:3-5). ... In the end, Jacob is given the name "Israel" and blessed, while the "man" refuses to give his own name. Jacob then names the place where they wrestled Penuel (פְּנוּאֵל "face of God" or "facing God"wink.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Thinktwicemybro: 9:16am On May 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

So you're spewing gibberish just because of 20K from your terrorist ESN/IPOB group? Sorry for your life.
Secondly, I never knew your mother is sick in the IDP camp, I'm sorry for engaging u in argument when you're battling with your sick mother.
You buy data with 20K instead of you to use the 20K to treat your sick mother in IDP camp. Anyway I wish your mother quick recovery.
Take heart bro!

Hope they have shared food in IDP camp this morning because this your ranting is hunger related
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Psoul(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

This same mentality that has bn fueling their violence.
People believ that they can easily kill and start giving in to their threats.
And they keep growing in their violence.

The best way to treat that kind of person is to show him extreme madness.
Show him that you too love violence and next time he wants to make trouble, he will think twice.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 9:28am On May 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Hope they have shared food in IDP camp this morning because this your ranting is hunger related
So your mother is being starved in the IDP camp despite her health condition. There is no fear of God in our leaders' mind. Pls calm down! I feel your pain
God will provide for her.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by CapitalBank: 9:37am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site in islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.
I have been reading your masturbation...

Until you realize that the west is fully behind Israel... there are Jews occupying prominent positions all over the world. E go shock you!
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by bdon123(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Kindly keep God out that religious stupidity that you're talking about. Because I've never seen where God will support the killing of Christians, Muslims and co in order to preserve a Jewish state
Keep God out of this pls.Truth is Israel is to strong to be defeated.Every citizen of Israel is a soldier.I keep wondering why Hamas will be sending rockets into israel when they already know of the efficacy of the iron dome and also know air strikes will follow that will lead to killings of innocent civillians.It jst baffles me why hamas will be indirectly killing children n civilians by sending rockets into israel.Dint they learn frm 1967 5 days war ,where 4 Arab nations surrounded israel from all sides n where totally defeated by Israel even in face of overwhelming combined millitary might?
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ProfAmaben(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Your comment full of foolishnesses describes how foolish you are. They said "By their words you shall know them"
And I don't engage in argument with foolish people. Thanks for your time

Fool grin
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 9:59am On May 14, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Fool grin
Get well soon
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ProfAmaben(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

Get well soon
Tell your parents to get well soon grin, they were mentally unstable when they conceived a moslem like you cheesy
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Bbbwings: 10:10am On May 14, 2021
Bgetto:

Regarding the books quran and bible hehehehehe
Let Begin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHpQK2UtAio

Ok simple question was your God crucified? 2. Who killed him?
Islam started in the 7th century.
Most of your quran was lifted from torah a damning case pf plagiarism
If you try that kind of nonsense in a reputable univerisity today, your certificate will bebwithdrawn
Your muhammed knew about christians.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 10:12am On May 14, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Tell your parents to get well soon grin, they were mentally unstable when they conceived a moslem like you cheesy
I never knew your parent are mentally unstable not until now. Sorry about that. Thank God u didn't hide your problem with me.
There are two types of brain injury: traumatic brain injury and acquired brain injury. Both disrupt the brain’s normal functioning.
Pls what type is battling your parent?
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ProfAmaben(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2021
Kuginzi:

I never knew your parent are mentally unstable not until now. Sorry about that. Thank God u didn't hide your problem with me.
There are two types of brain injury: traumatic brain injury and acquired brain injury. Both disrupt the brain’s normal functioning.
Pls what type is battling your parent?

Hahahahaha, e pain am, have a great day boy, I'm busy grin
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Bbbwings: 10:26am On May 14, 2021
Sterope:
You ignore facts and support Israel. Great! But supporting Israel because you are a Christian as to be a fucking joke. grin

Please dont join terrorists o
That place is not like nigeria where they rehabiltate you o.
Their answer over their is drones mounted with missiles

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Kuginzi: 10:27am On May 14, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, e pain am, have a great day boy, I'm busy grin
I feel your pain bro! Pls don't let it affect you mentally. There's nothing God cannot do.
Pls be hopeful
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Bbbwings: 10:29am On May 14, 2021
Topmaike007:
As a Christian I am totally against Isreali abeg....

They too dey vex... You have retaliated simple then rest and dialog for peace instead Benjamin Natayahu is flexing muscle on tiny Palestinians..

I just hate to see how my fellow igbo brothers are in support of the killings by Isreali all in the name of the brainwashed idealogy that we're descendants of Jacob...

Guys wake up Isreali are not Christians they don't believe in our Jesus neither do they believe he is the messiah, but you mumus are busy defending them...

You guys should pls don't bring Bible to this abeg..
This is why they exterminate your kind in the middle belt of nigeria.
An eye for am eye is what this kind of people understand
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by generalwo(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Kindly keep God out that religious stupidity that you're talking about. Because I've never seen where God will support the killing of Christians, Muslims and co in order to preserve a Jewish state
..... So when he supported David to go to war in the days of old, what was he preserving? What does the popular song about the wall of Jericho mean? Bros God is a man of War...... Anyone who goes to war with the lord's chosen is at war with God Himself!
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by youngpresidooo: 10:36am On May 14, 2021
Topmaike007:
As a Christian I am totally against Isreali abeg....

They too dey vex... You have retaliated simple then rest and dialog for peace instead Benjamin Natayahu is flexing muscle on tiny Palestinians..

I just hate to see how my fellow igbo brothers are in support of the killings by Isreali all in the name of the brainwashed idealogy that we're descendants of Jacob...

Guys wake up Isreali are not Christians they don't believe in our Jesus neither do they believe he is the messiah, but you mumus are busy defending them...

You guys should pls don't bring Bible to this abeg..
the last person that dialogued for peace in israel was cursed by the elders of israel sometimes in 90s and he had leprosy till he died.
I think sharon

He dare not try it

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by generalwo(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks
...... Lol..... Bros even the most advanced nations on earth will think twice before attacking Isreal not to talk of some Lil brats.... And don't forget, they have the backing of God's own nation...... US of A

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by generalwo(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site in islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.
...... Isreal is the city of God Himself...... Do you think God will sit and watch His holy land violated by some folks praying towards mecca? Go and read the Bible and see how much God values Isreal!
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by generalwo(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2021
Danny50:
US is jejely waiting for a any stupid country to interrupt so that they will wipe them out with hell fire missle
..... Bros I have seen what those missiles can do and it sends chills down my spine...... There is a reason USA is supporting Isreal..... Their relationship is more spiritual than political and I am glad 2 of God's own nations supports and loves each other
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by generalwo(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Under a Biden administration? Guy what are you smoking? undecided
..... Biden will have no choice when it comes to the time to support Isreal...... Their relationship is deeper than meets the ordinary eye..... If you attack Isreal, you have attacked USA..... If you attack USA, you have attacked Isreal

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Danny50: 10:47am On May 14, 2021
generalwo:
..... Bros I have seen what those missiles can do and it sends chills down my spine...... There is a reason USA is supporting Isreal..... Their relationship is more spiritual than political and I am glad 2 of God's own nations supports and loves each other
Exactly my thought bro, after this little entertainment US will sharpily fund israel because i dont call it war if it was war palestines wouldn't av been alive uptill now.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2021
Greyworld:

You throw a pebble at Israeli Army, they shoot you.

I love this....you throw a pabble they land you RPG �

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by justmondris: 12:46pm On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks

Lolol are you a learner? This is not the first war btw Israel and Gaza. All the Arab countries surrounding Israel have tried to hurt them for years but they have not been able to do them anything and Israel is a more peaceful nation than all off them. Do you know why? Because of a verse in psalm 121” He that Kepth Israel neither sleep nor slumber”

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by NobleRace: 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
nitt:

That's the gibberish right there.

The zionists will have a disgraceful end, it'll be so bad that even trees they run behind for cover will reveal them to the Muslims.

Jesus will lead prayers at the Al Aqsa mosque when he descends and acts in Allah's will.

Allah is sufficient for the believers!

Those are the lies the Arabs told you. Tell me any world event the quoran has prophesied that ever came to pass.

The Bible prophesied world events from the start of the Persian empire till the fall of the Roman empire thousands of years before the events happened.

It Prophesied the events in Palestine up to the end of the world. The latest Prophecy fulfilled in 1948. Your quoran that didn't see the past cannot see the future.

All scripture will be fulfilled. Wake up from the slumber to which the Arabs have put you. If Bible prophecies have been fulfilled to the greater part, know very well, that the remaining parts of the prophecies shall also be fulfilled.

As it has been written, no nation on earth can vanquish the Zionists. Not anymore. We are at the latter days. Israel shall be saved.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by dammyshaggs: 3:05pm On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there

This has nothing to do with religion.

Infact for every 10 isreali 8 is Muslim and 2 is Christian.

They are 18% Muslims and 2% Christians in isreal.
Isreali fighting the terror group and defending their country

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by mhmsadyq(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2021
freshpzy1:

"freedom of speech" does qualify to speak without prior knowledge of the subject matter

let me ask you__those arab nation just got dere 2day abi?

Why avnt dey destroy isreal till date.

Pls seek knowledge b4 u talk abeg

Why has Israeli not destroyed Palestine till date?
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Stone03: 4:28pm On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
When did Hamas every cry out for help?

Check out the latest on the on going bombardment. Hamas has already cried out for help within just two days of of lsreal's air strike.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by mhmsadyq(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2021
bdon123:

Keep God out of this pls.Truth is Israel is to strong to be defeated.Every citizen of Israel is a soldier.I keep wondering why Hamas will be sending rockets into israel when they already know of the efficacy of the iron dome and also know air strikes will follow that will lead to killings of innocent civillians.It jst baffles me why hamas will be indirectly killing children n civilians by sending rockets into israel.Dint they learn frm 1967 5 days war ,where 4 Arab nations surrounded israel from all sides n where totally defeated by Israel even in face of overwhelming combined millitary might?

Why is this lies of 1967 kept repeated?

Israeli began to advance the Egyptian front only when USA gave them suppport. They did not win the war, it ended in a truse.

Also, before 1967 the world thought Israeli can survive in the mist of the Arabs, but, the event of 1967 changed that perception. That is why the West will do everything to stop the Arabs from acquiring advanced weapons.
With an advanced weapon in the hands of the Arabs, Israeli will be history no matter the support they get from the West.
Population, land and determination, funding (to a large extent) the Arabs have it over the Israeli. What the Israeli has going for them is world politics, which is also germane to the conflict.

Here Israeli Military is not fighting a nation, it is fighting a group.
Is like the Nigerian Army bombing South East cos of ESN or IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.